USMB Coffee Shop IV

I finally threw that MAG pizza together, and it was piled so high that I had to squish it a little to get it under the top heat coil on the Pizzazz. Now my mouth is watering because I can smell it cooking... maaaaaan... but, I'm going to try and not have too much of it.

See, I'm trying to control how much I eat, Aqua... :eusa_shifty:

Well, still sick as a dog, day three, fever, deep bronchial cough that doesn't clear anything, I ache all over and my diaphragm, sides and back hurt from coughing. I sleep for an hour at a time propped up, finally called the VA to see if there's anything they can give me so at least I can get some real sleep.
Not to mention I have tons of things to do to get ready for the move and just can't do anything. I hope this breaks soon.
No time to be sick, that's for sure! Maybe take one day's worth of down-time and then kick into action? Good luck, best vibes coming your way.

Officially Spring Break. What are your plans?

Wow you guys have your spring break early. The Albuquerque public schools won't have spring break until mid April. I bet the kids would prefer it in March when the skiing is still good though.
Our Spring Break is over today. It was a lovely week but I'll have to stay on script in order to cover all my material before the end of semester and Finals Week (first week of May).

Here's a couple of SUPER talented characters... I love these guys...

What's the purpose of the white scarf tied around the neck of the one guitar? Very pleasant music though.

He's say's it's to stop string buzz above his capo.

Yeah those guys make for a nice departure from every day, cookie cutter, one song after another sounds the same, music.

I got a phone call from myself today. This has happened to me one other time before. Where I get a call, and my caller ID tells me it is my own number calling me. I answer it and say hello? Me, are you there? No answer and after about 30 seconds, it hangs up. Anyone else have this happen to them? I wonder what could cause that? Crossed lines or something?

This explains some of it, but I don't know why no one is on the other line.
Maybe the recording takes longer that 30 seconds?
Why is my own phone number calling me - CBS News

Maybe someone is trying to reach me from beyond!!!! Oooooo . .. . :biggrin: Phone calls from Hell. Mwa-ha-ha!

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, mdk, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Ernie's friend and colleague Max,
Ernie for wellness, rest, and extra strength,
Those in the dangerous cold zones,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

mica-lamp-company-sb40-storybook-tavern-outdoor-pendant-rust-powdercoat-.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I finally threw that MAG pizza together, and it was piled so high that I had to squish it a little to get it under the top heat coil on the Pizzazz. Now my mouth is watering because I can smell it cooking... maaaaaan... but, I'm going to try and not have too much of it.

See, I'm trying to control how much I eat, Aqua... :eusa_shifty:

:clap: I admire your effort, baby. Your heart will love you for it, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well it's take a load to the dump day today. Other than that, got no plans. Might just hop in the big red truck and road trip.

I'll be sitting right next to you. Our thighs will be touching. :eusa_angel:

• Thanks
I'm going to the dump this morning too to take a customer's stuff and the dog park is right there so it's a doggie day as well.

I wish I still had a dog, but one pet allowed and I moved in here with her; my kitty of 13 years, and constant companion, when I am home. She doesn't take her eyes off of me and talks all the time. lol. Cats have an amazing array of voice intonations. We have bonded in the way, dogs and their owners do. For realsies.....:D

Have a great day, Icey, sweetheart. It is finally storming here but not expected to last over two days, then back to sunshine. We have not had a winter. Positive things happened though: people came to the coast and businesses prospered. :thup:

Well it's take a load to the dump day today. Other than that, got no plans. Might just hop in the big red truck and road trip.

Nice... :cool-45:

I'm thinking cruise the pines... it's about a 14 mile long trail back through about 250,000 acres of DNR land along the Wisconsin River. It's wild and remote back there, and beautiful. I like to be one of the first to cruise back there after all the snow melts and it's accessible. Probably pack the Vaquero .45 Long Colt.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I'm going to the dump this morning too to take a customer's stuff and the dog park is right there so it's a doggie day as well.

I wish I still had a dog, but one pet allowed and I moved in here with her; my kitty of 13 years, and constant companion, when I am home. She doesn't take her eyes off of me and talks all the time. lol. Cats have an amazing array of voice intonations. We have bonded in the way, dogs and their owners do. For realsies.....:D

Have a great day, Icey, sweetheart. It is finally storming here but not expected to last over two days, then back to sunshine. We have not had a winter. Positive things happened though: people came to the coast and businesses prospered. :thup:
I totally agree on cats talking. They can give answers, ask questions, or just comment in general... :lol: Seriously, their meow will go UP just a person asking a question, and that's what they're doing if you pay attention, and you can ask them a question and they'll meow a response that goes DOWN, just like a person would, or they'll just meow a normal meow as if to just comment. But meows can be short, long, quiet, loud, go up, down, or any combination of all, and in reality, they are TALKING to you, and if you have your little buddy long enough, you WILL know what they're saying. You're just IN TUNE with that little critter. I do like the cats. I think they have such cool personalities.

Dogs just bark... cats talk... :D

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Yesterday was almost 70 but the storm is in now. Western WA finally has to pay its' dues. We had a really good run though!

I totally agree on cats talking. They can give answers, ask questions, or just comment in general... :lol: Seriously, their meow will go UP just a person asking a question, and that's what they're doing if you pay attention to what they're doing. They're asking you a question, and you can ask them a question and they'll meow a response that goes DOWN, just like a person would, or they'll just meow a normal meow as if to just comment. But meows can be short, long, quiet, loud, go up, down, or any combination of all, and in reality, they are TALKING to you, and if you have your little buddy long enough, you WILL know what they're saying. You're just IN TUNE with that little critter. I do like the cats. I think they have such cool personalities.
Boy, you said it all, well. I love it when my girl, meows under her breath while purring, as I hold her in my lap. Ultimate heart-bump. :D

Yesterday was almost 70 but the storm is in now. Western WA finally has to pay its' dues. We had a really good run though!

We, too, did, Icey. It's just been that kind of year. I have been able to sit on my balcony for 15 minutes a day before going to work, and I am totally tanned. lol. This has been going on, in February, when it should have been storming all month.

Nice... :cool-45:

I'm thinking cruise the pines... it's about a 14 mile long trail back through about 250,000 acres of DNR land along the Wisconsin River. It's wild and remote back there, and beautiful. I like to be one of the first to cruise back there after all the snow melts and it's accessible. Probably pack the Vaquero .45 Long Colt.

Dang, you paint a picture I want to be a part of, 7, muh man. :D

• Thanks
I'm up! Not that terribly happy about it, but another day at Doc's starts in about 1/2 hour.
We had 2" of rain yesterday, but it has cleared up and we should top out about 72 today.

Forum List

Back