USMB Coffee Shop IV

Does it occur to anybody else that the guy is a shoplifter? :)

11025629_856742261028076_993166924447176846_n.jpg

Nah, the bottom pattern is more indicative........ But only if the shoplifter is blonde......... :eusa_whistle:

Nonsense. Being thorough is a good thing. Tunnel visioned not so much. And either the guy didn't find what he was looking for--quite typical among the men in my life who can be looking right at something and not see it :)--or he didn't pay for whatever he got. If it was in the store, the woman found it though. :)

Some places are locked in a bad drought, other places are rain drenched beyond the norm, and up here in Wisconsin it's still practically winter. It's going to be June 1st tomorrow, and this morning I have 35 degrees on my thermometer, 3 degrees away from FREEZING, and believe it or not, I have my HEAT on in the house. I also just saw a national weather map with predictions in temps for the next three months, and they had what appeared to be as the middle third of the country, north to south, marked as being below normal for temps, and the east and west coasts as higher than normal. We can't win in WI. This is going on the third year of being just... COLD... and it's getting OLD.

Our Michiganer, Saveliberty, next door hasn't mentioned it, but I see an awful lot of winter weather noted on the severe weather map in upper Michigan. And I can't imagine Michigan having winter weather while Wisconsin is warm.

The Upper Peninsula is kind of on its own most days.

HEY!!! I was born and raised in the UP --- good country, good people, good fishing, good hunting, and good beer.

Unfortunately, the mosquitoes are so big they have tail numbers ....

He shops like I do. Others seem to be effected by the gaseous Valium they must pump into stores. Shopping ain't that hard! There's the milk. Grab a gallon. There's the bread. Grab a loaf. There's the oranges. Grab a bag. Wanna steak? There they are! Get one!

I dated a girl who held a degree in Fashion Merchandising from Indiana University. Fashion frickin' Merchandising. And from a Big Ten school at that!

I made the mistake of taking her to downtown Pittsburgh. I was always under the impression that the Bermuda Triangle was, well, near Bermuda. I had no idea that a subsection of that triangle ran from Penn to Liberty to Grant streets in downtown Pittsburgh! That's where the three big department stores; Horne's Kaufmann's and Gimble's stood at the time. She was shopping for a suit and we visited all three stores. Then we visited them again. And again. I have to say that, of the three, Horne's was my favorite because they had a little area to sit, enjoy a cup of coffee, read the paper or the current Sports Illustrated and rest your feet.

All day long, we looked at suits. I had tickets to the Pirates game that evening and first pitch was a mere 45 minutes away. I bought us Pirates sweatshirts as it was going to be a chilly evening. She said her ear rings did not match the sweatshirt. Let me repeat that for effect. She said her ear rings did not match her sweatshirt. She started to peruse a rack of ear rings. She had it narrowed down to three pairs. Rather than allow her to dally into the fifth inning looking at ear rings, I bought her all three pairs.

Shopping ain't that hard!

Last edited:

He shops like I do. Others seem to be effected by the gaseous Valium they must pump into stores. Shopping ain't that hard! There's the milk. Grab a gallon. There's the bread. Grab a loaf. There's the oranges. Grab a bag. Wanna steak? There they are! Get one!

I dated a girl who held a degree in Fashion Merchandising from Indiana University. Fashion frickin' Merchandising. And from a Big Ten school at that!

I made the mistake of taking her to downtown Pittsburgh. I was always under the impression that the Bermuda Triangle was, well, near Bermuda. I had no idea that a subsection of that triangle ran from Penn to Liberty to Grant streets in downtown Pittsburgh! That's where the three big department stores; Horne's Kaufmann's and Gimble's stood at the time. She was shopping for a suit and we visited all three stores. Then we visited them again. And again. I have to say that, of the three, Horne's was my favorite because they had a little area to sit, enjoy a cup of coffee, read the paper or the current Sports Illustrated and rest your feet.

All day long, we looked at suits. I had tickets to the Pirates game that evening and first pitch was a mere 45 minutes away. I bought us Pirates sweatshirts as it was going to be a chilly evening. She said her ear rings did not match the sweatshirt. Let me repeat that for effect. She said her ear rings did not match her sweatshirt. She started to peruse a rack of ear rings. She had it narrowed down to three pairs. Rather than allow her to dally into the fifth inning looking at ear rings, I bought her all three pairs.

Well, we women like to do price comparisons, and also we may see the same thing that is on sale someplace else. Also, when it comes to clothes, that is VERY complicated territory!

Well, we women like to do price comparisons, and also we may see the same thing that is on sale someplace else. Also, when it comes to clothes, that is VERY complicated territory!
Complicated?!? We walked passed rack after rack of sweaters and she not only touched each and every sweater, but held them up for effect!

Sweet cheese on a stick!

I shop for sweaters and choose the blue one. Period.

I always found it interesting when black people have blue eyes. It's a stunning combination.

Yummy, isn't he? :biggrin:

michael_ealy_interview.jpg
Nope, sorry, doesn't do anything for me....... :eusa_whistle:

Come now, he is a GORGEOUS specimen of man! :lol:

He was in a pretty good sci fi show called Almost Human last year. It got cancelled, though. :(

He was in a show I used to watch a long time ago called CSI. It wasn't CSI Miami. It was just CSI. The first one. I really liked that show until the main character left. I can't remember what his name was, but he really kind of made that show, IMO. A lot of times, for me, a show just isn't the same after the main character leaves.
William Petersen.

1406182158william%20peterson.jpg
Whatshisface on CSI was awesome. But his taste in women SUCKS. I hated that gape toothed bitch. HATED her. I stopped watching it just because I could not stand her.

Ha ha ha!! I just got back from the thrift store and scored 1 hippie skirt and 3 tops...all for the low low price of 5 bucks. I be a happy camper!

Complicated?!? We walked passed rack after rack of sweaters and she not only touched each and every sweater, but held them up for effect!

Sweet cheese on a stick!

You guys just don't know how to shop correctly. :biggrin:

Nope, sorry, doesn't do anything for me....... :eusa_whistle:

He was in a pretty good sci fi show called Almost Human last year. It got cancelled, though. :(

He was in a show I used to watch a long time ago called CSI. It wasn't CSI Miami. It was just CSI. The first one. I really liked that show until the main character left. I can't remember what his name was, but he really kind of made that show, IMO. A lot of times, for me, a show just isn't the same after the main character leaves.
William Petersen.

Whatshisface on CSI was awesome. But his taste in women SUCKS. I hated that gape toothed bitch. HATED her. I stopped watching it just because I could not stand her.

Who is the "gape toothed bitch?" Lol. Do you mean on the show or in real life?

William Petersen.

Probably Jorja Fox.

latest

William Petersen.

Probably Jorja Fox.

latest

Oh yeah, I remember her! It's been so long since I watched that show, I don't remember disliking her for any reason though.

Some places are locked in a bad drought, other places are rain drenched beyond the norm, and up here in Wisconsin it's still practically winter. It's going to be June 1st tomorrow, and this morning I have 35 degrees on my thermometer, 3 degrees away from FREEZING, and believe it or not, I have my HEAT on in the house. I also just saw a national weather map with predictions in temps for the next three months, and they had what appeared to be as the middle third of the country, north to south, marked as being below normal for temps, and the east and west coasts as higher than normal. We can't win in WI. This is going on the third year of being just... COLD... and it's getting OLD.

Our Michiganer, Saveliberty, next door hasn't mentioned it, but I see an awful lot of winter weather noted on the severe weather map in upper Michigan. And I can't imagine Michigan having winter weather while Wisconsin is warm.

The Upper Peninsula is kind of on its own most days.

HEY!!! I was born and raised in the UP --- good country, good people, good fishing, good hunting, and good beer.

Unfortunately, the mosquitoes are so big they have tail numbers ....

:) Where do you call home now SC? Just a general area if you don't want to be specific.

And everybody meet Spare_Change. I had interacted with him some on the political threads and in the SDZ, and just realized that this is his first visit to the Coffee Shop. So welcome welcome. Read over the OP to get the gist of what we are all about in the Coffee Shop and drag up a stool and make yourself at home.

Your first timer's complimentary beverage:

(Made with Bailey's of course)

97e8011b75e9dff4a6eccb2b6e883530.jpg

Sweet cheese on a stick!

Yeah we do..........

online-computer-shopping.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Sweet cheese on a stick!

Yeah we do..........

But then you miss out on the whole tactile stimulation of the shopping experience! :wink_2:

Sweet cheese on a stick!

Yeah we do..........

LOL. That's the way I like to do all my shopping these days, but like yesterday when we needed to go get a new electric range, I wanted to eyeball them--didn't trust a picture on the internet. And sure enough, if Hombre had gone alone, he would have gone straight to the range we picked out as the one we were sure we wanted, would have bought it, and that would be that. But because I went, I looked at EVERYTHING. And I spotted a better stove with nicer features, was prettier, retailed for more, but was on sale, and, because they would have had to order the other one even though the computer said it was in stock, they let us have the better one for the same price. I am a very happy camper.

And sometimes I like to just canvas the grocery store too, find out what new products are offered, and check out sales on stuff we normally don't buy as staples. I get bored cooking the same old stuff again and again--sometimes want some extra variety.

Sweet cheese on a stick!

Yeah we do..........

LOL. That's the way I like to do all my shopping these days, but like yesterday when we needed to go get a new electric range, I wanted to eyeball them--didn't trust a picture on the internet. And sure enough, if Hombre had gone alone, he would have gone straight to the range we picked out as the one we were sure we wanted, would have bought it, and that would be that. But because I went, I looked at EVERYTHING. And I spotted a better stove with nicer features, was prettier, retailed for more, but was on sale, and, because they would have had to order the other one even though the computer said it was in stock, they let us have the better one for the same price. I am a very happy camper.

And sometimes I like to just canvas the grocery store too, find out what new products are offered, and check out sales on stuff we normally don't buy as staples. I get bored cooking the same old stuff again and again--sometimes want some extra variety.
NO! I won't go shopping with you !!

Sweet cheese on a stick!

Yeah we do..........

But then you miss out on the whole tactile stimulation of the shopping experience! :wink_2:
Nah, I save that for shopping at the Cadillac Ranch.......

Sweet cheese on a stick!

Yeah we do..........

Nah, I save that for shopping at the Cadillac Ranch.......

I don't know what that is. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back