USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay I'm off to watch a looooooong movie and if I fall asleep, I probably will sleep on the couch again tonight. It seems to offer the most comfortable support for my ailing shoulder. So I'm going to sign off now, and will see everybody in the morning.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

outdoor-lighting.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I had to wash my hair again. NOW it is free of cocoabutter. Clue, people. DO NOT DO THAT, lol.

Happy Birthday, Ernie!
Told ya so, Gracie!
I sleep quite well in a semi-recumbent position on the couch most evenings, Foxy. Do you fall asleep with the TV on, too?
I just got a text from my buddy's GF. She won't be here for dinner Sunday and it's my day to cook. Woohoo! Seafood it will be (she won't eat fish or seafood).
Made a batch of teriyaki turkey meatballs for dinner. A pound of turkey goes a long way for just one person. I'll probably freeze a couple of portions for later consumption.
Whelp! I need to get a few hours shuteye before launching into another night out on the ramp. Five flights last night, with two hours OT. Looks like four flights tonight, but things change.

I sleep in my recliner chair, with a regular size pillow on one arm of the chair, another pillow on the other. I sleep like a baby.

I often sleep in my recliner too. If I'm watching TV and happen to fall asleep in the chair, then the chair it is, and I sleep quite well, every bit as good as in bed... sometimes better.

Good morning all. Slept in until after 9 a.m. this morning for the first time in a long time. And it felt good. Hoping for a great Friday and good weekend for all. We are kicking back for a few before Hombre leaves for his volunteer job--front door wide open, total silence outside--no sirens in the distance, no planes overhead, no traffic noise, no wind. Almost eerie.

Oh, and for today's science lesson, tonight there will be a blue moon meaning the second full moon within a single calendar month. The term itself means 'rare' as these are infrequent, not occurring at all in some years. But that's where the phrase 'Once in a blue moon" came from. They say it won't look different from any other full moon though. To get a real blue moon you need large volcanic eruptions or locally maybe huge wildfires.

The quiz will be later today.

shutterstock_200364791_0.jpg

I can sleep in my reclining chair but only for a short time, then i need to stretch out and kick around a little! :D The reason why my pets never liked to sleep in my bed with me! I end up literally kicking them out. Lol. ;)

Forum List

Back