USMB Coffee Shop IV

I love that song, Foxy. My buddy Terry that passed a little over a year ago, was the only person I had assigned a unique ring tone to on my cell phone. I used a snip from Too Old To Rock and Roll. I wish he'd call.....
The video is great! It shows scenes from maybe a dozen different live performances and a music video.
I've aged right along with Ian Anderson.

Did you notice that in the most recent scenes he looks like Art Carney with my beard?

LOL, yeah he does a little. But I didn't post the video. 007 did so he gets the credit. :)

Oh shoot, no he didnt post it either. You did. I am confused. I think I need more coffee. And maybe chocolate.

I shoulda taken my camera to the beach. Just got back a bit ago. Karma went WAY out there this time and actually had to paddle. I was out there too and got my pants all wet from the waist down. Water is VERY warm and lovely and the best part was...it was just me, Karma and Moki. We had the beach to ourselves. Little waves lapping up on shore, little tiny crabs burrowing in the sand. It was great.

Salt water=fleas HATE it (good for the dogs), good for skin (for all of us) and I shoulda went swimming cuz its good for the scalp and hair too. Maybe next time, lol.

Elev 65 ft 30.40 °N, 87.67 °W | Updated 2 sec ago
partlycloudy.svg

Partly Cloudy
95.9 °F
Feels Like 119 °F

N
Wind from NW
Gusts 5.0 mph

And here in our neighborhood:
Elev 5400 ft 35.17 °N, 106.56 °W | Updated 2 min ago
cloudy.svg

Overcast
77.5 °F
Feels Like 79 °F

N
Wind from East
Gusts 2.0 mp

Currently pretty "cool" here, 89 degrees. Just came in from my mid afternoon swim..... the water was fairly cool, the rain last night added almost an inch to the pool level, it hasn't warmed up that much yet.

heat index 82

humidity 39%

wind 12 N

wind chill 82

feels like nothing because we never defrosted from winter.

Good morning all. Fell asleep on the couch last night and just never got up again until this morning. It keeps me in a position that keeps the shoulder more comfortable though the couch isn't very comfortable to sleep on.

Sorry about missing those birthdays 007, BBD, and Spoonie. Now that the board no longer provides us with the daily birthdays, I have to rely on you guys to tell me when it is your birthday. I guess I should start keeping a list of those, but I'm always afraid of missing somebody.

Would somebody be interested in keeping a birthday calendar for the Coffee Shop? Or shall we just keep winging it?

I agree with GW. I am not looking forward to physical therapy. But if it fixes the problem. . . .
And yes Gracie you diagnosed it, but the orthopedic doc assured me that I would have to do some therapy to regain full range of motion--it has already been 30 days will almost no improvement. He said I can do the exercises at home, but will need to be guided in the process by a trained therapist. So, on we go.

Good rains in Albuquerque yesterday and a good chance for more today. That is a good thing.

Foxy, maybe you could edit the OP and add a birthday list...anybody who wants to be on it can chime in. You can put me down for Jan 20th.:)

Good morning all. Fell asleep on the couch last night and just never got up again until this morning. It keeps me in a position that keeps the shoulder more comfortable though the couch isn't very comfortable to sleep on.

Sorry about missing those birthdays 007, BBD, and Spoonie. Now that the board no longer provides us with the daily birthdays, I have to rely on you guys to tell me when it is your birthday. I guess I should start keeping a list of those, but I'm always afraid of missing somebody.

Would somebody be interested in keeping a birthday calendar for the Coffee Shop? Or shall we just keep winging it?

I agree with GW. I am not looking forward to physical therapy. But if it fixes the problem. . . .
And yes Gracie you diagnosed it, but the orthopedic doc assured me that I would have to do some therapy to regain full range of motion--it has already been 30 days will almost no improvement. He said I can do the exercises at home, but will need to be guided in the process by a trained therapist. So, on we go.

Good rains in Albuquerque yesterday and a good chance for more today. That is a good thing.

Foxy, maybe you could edit the OP and add a birthday list...anybody who wants to be on it can chime in. You can put me down for Jan 20th.:)

Can't edit an old post like that, but let me get through all this medical stuff and back on an even keel and I'll work on a BD directory. I've got January 20 for Sherry :)

I am presently in the woods with my kin and we're camping all weekend. Cheers to all you wonderful folks.

You're camping but you can still post in the Coffee Shop? It is definitely a brave new world isn't it? :) Just teasing. Hoping you're having a wonderful week mdk.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I am presently in the woods with my kin and we're camping all weekend. Cheers to all you wonderful folks.

You're camping but you can still post in the Coffee Shop? It is definitely a brave new world isn't it? :) Just teasing. Hoping you're having a wonderful week mdk.

Thanks darling!

The Jeep has a wireless hot spot. I 'ruff it' but not enough where I don't have total loss of the Internet. lol.

Sunny
74°

Details

• Feels Like 74°
  • Visibility 10mi
  • Humidity 59%
  • UV Index 3 (Moderate)
Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 59 °F (15.0 °C). Winds W at 10 to 15 mph (16.1 to 24.1 kph).

Tomorrow - Mostly clear skies early then becoming mostly cloudy later at night. Low 58 °F (14.4 °C). Winds W at 10 to 15 mph (16.1 to 24.1 kph).

They are full of caca. It feels like 65, overcast with fog and is NOT clear. Which proves nobody and I mean NOBODY knows what the pacific will bring us at any given time.

Meanwhile..I will be 63 October 11th. (For the birthday list)

Well. I think what I did was a bad idea. I slathered Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter all over my hair and scalp. And massaged. And massaged. Then combed it so it was on every hair. Felt good. But...um....getting it OUT of my hair was something I did not consider. Washed my hair twice, but it still feels a tad oily. Just on one spot but still.

Next time I will try olive oil. :lol:

Forum List

Back