USMB Coffee Shop IV

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

happy-fathers-day-quotes-funny_4708401873161081.jpg

It occured to me today, Why are there no big Dogs? There may be large dogs, but there are none as big as big cats. Whats up with that?

But there's tons of large dogs on the internet....

worlds+largest+dog+great+dog+pictures.jpg

largest-dog-breed-on-earth.jpg

Biggest_dogs_001.jpg

Whut?!?!?!

Is that real, or is that photoshop?

:lol:

I'm thinking the first one is photoshopped (well, I'm sure of that one lol), the second is real but uses perspective to make the dog seem much larger than it actually is, and the third is also real and just an extremely large dog. :D

But there's tons of large dogs on the internet....

worlds+largest+dog+great+dog+pictures.jpg

largest-dog-breed-on-earth.jpg

Biggest_dogs_001.jpg

Whut?!?!?!

Is that real, or is that photoshop?

:lol:

I'm thinking the first one is photoshopped (well, I'm sure of that one lol), the second is real but uses perspective to make the dog seem much larger than it actually is, and the third is also real and just an extremely large dog. :D

I'll give ya 2 out of 3, not sure about that last one....

It occured to me today, Why are there no big Dogs? There may be large dogs, but there are none as big as big cats. Whats up with that?
The great dane is one exception. They can get quite big.

I think he means as "wild" - like cats have Tigers, Lions all in the same family.

The only big wild dogs are Wolves.....

There is also the hyenas (although some folks have them as pets), and coyotes.

The great dane is one exception. They can get quite big.

I think he means as "wild" - like cats have Tigers, Lions all in the same family.

The only big wild dogs are Wolves.....

There is also the hyenas (although some folks have them as pets), and coyotes.
Something about hyenas, Jug.

No dogs here!
Hyenas are not members of the dog or cat families. Instead, they are so unique that they have a family all their own, Hyaenidae. There are four members of the Hyaenidae family: the striped hyena, the “giggly” spotted hyena, the brown hyena, and the aardwolf (it’s a hyena, not a wolf). These magnificent animals are sometimes called the scourge of the Serengeti, but they play an important role: cleanup crew!

Striped Hyena | San Diego Zoo Animals

Computers acting up, I don't want to mess with it tonight...So no pics

Good night.........
For a week I have had many issues with the USMB site. I think a lot of people are experiencing problems. I have no problems with any other site.

Like what? I've not had any problem other than slow transition from one page to another, but not enough to worry about. When it was taking longer than a minute, was when the CS was over saturated with posts.....once they fixed that, it has been fine.

Forum List

Back