USMB Coffee Shop IV

11376421_358433861030111_477762984_n.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

The-Weirdest-Houses-in-the-World-5.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Talking of sleep, I had a really vivid dream last night in which my legs floated up out of my body and I felt as if I was about to astral travel. I was almost completely conscious, but then I snapped out of it and woke up completely. I would love to finally be able to astral travel out of my body and confirm for myself that it is possible. But I think it was just a vivid dream.

After getting up I sat down to watch TV and picked up the Radio times to check the programs, and a huge spider fell into my lap. I instinctively shouted out loud and swatted it. It was a big one by English standards.

Talking of sleep, I had a really vivid dream last night in which my legs floated up out of my body and I felt as if I was about to astral travel. I was almost completely conscious, but then I snapped out of it and woke up completely. I would love to finally be able to astral travel out of my body and confirm for myself that it is possible. But I think it was just a vivid dream.

I have read opinions of mystical people who think vivid dreams are often out of body travel even though the details we remember upon awakening can be somewhat distorted. So who knows. Maybe you are traveling astrally. :)

The spider, however, I think we can believe was absolutely real.

And joining with Peach to wish everybody a good Sunday. We are enjoying another spell in which the temps don't get out of the mid to high 80's and with September just a couple of days away, we are hoping the really hot weather is behind us for this year. Now thinking about going to the kitchen for forge for nuts and berries.

That's what ya get for sleeping........ :D

And joining with Peach to wish everybody a good Sunday. We are enjoying another spell in which the temps don't get out of the mid to high 80's and with September just a couple of days away, we are hoping the really hot weather is behind us for this year. Now thinking about going to the kitchen for forge for nuts and berries.
Last night I went out to imbibe in my tobacco addiction, it was in the mid 70s and it felt "cool".......... this desert heat is screwing up my tolerance of cold weather......

I'll be off line for a few days......Very busy. :) Foxy, I am wishing you well for the surgery. My good vibes should be flying over Albuquerque any minute now.

Talk you guys later in the week.

I'll be off line for a few days......Very busy. :) Foxy, I am wishing you well for the surgery. My good vibes should be flying over Albuquerque any minute now.

We'll miss you WQ and stay safe and well. And those good vibes make all the difference and I appreciate every single one.

We're starting to see the remnants of Erika...the neighboring county where I work is saturated from flooding we've recently experienced. Keeping my fingers crossed that we don't get too much more dumped on us.

1arainydaysandsundaysheader.jpg

We'll miss you WQ and stay safe and well. And those good vibes make all the difference and I appreciate every single one.

I'll take good care of him.;)

We're starting to see the remnants of Erika...the neighboring county where I work is saturated from flooding we've recently experienced. Keeping my fingers crossed that we don't get too much more dumped on us.

1arainydaysandsundaysheader.jpg

I saw on the news this morning that you guys are really getting slammed with rain. At least it isn't a hurricane but hope you can stay high and dry.

I've decided that one of our dogs is slightly suicidal. He keeps walking in front of cars. He sees a car coming, waits until it starts to get close, then walks, not runs, in front of it.

I honestly wouldn't mind so much if he got killed as I don't much like the dogs, but the little one would be terribly sad, so I will have to keep him leashed when I take him out. It's annoying, he didn't used to have this issue, plus having him on a leash is less than ideal when I take him out with the puppy.

Cats are so much easier.

Forum List

Back