USMB Coffee Shop IV

Happy Friday! :D
FRIDAY.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
FRIDAY.jpg

And how often I did just that. I always gave 150% or more on all other working days, but Friday was mostly just a day to tolerate and anticipate the weekend. :) (That is until we went back into business for ourselves in which Fridays and weekend days were just one more working day though usually to catch up on reports and other paper work.)

FRIDAY.jpg

And how often I did just that. I always gave 150% or more on all other working days, but Friday was mostly just a day to tolerate and anticipate the weekend. :)

I got lucky and it just happens to be a slow day for me today. Lots of doctors are probably leaving for vacation for the weekend today. :) When work is slow, I can either keep checking and wait for some to come in, or I can take the rest of the day off, so I took the rest of the day off.

FRIDAY.jpg

And how often I did just that. I always gave 150% or more on all other working days, but Friday was mostly just a day to tolerate and anticipate the weekend. :)

I got lucky and it just happens to be a slow day for me today. Lots of doctors are probably leaving for vacation for the weekend today. :) When work is slow, I can either keep checking and wait for some to come in, or I can take the rest of the day off, so I took the rest of the day off.

That sound like a practical, reasonable, decision to me. And if it isn't, that is still the story and we're sticking to it. :)

FRIDAY.jpg

That sound like a practical, reasonable, decision to me. And if it isn't, that is still the story and we're sticking to it. :)

Yup! :D I think I'm going to log off and go lay in the sun for a little while! :beer: TTYL, Foxy!

I am not buying Foxfyre being out of the Coffee Shop for a week. Seems like extreme boredom would set in day two or three. Mr. Foxfyre NEEDS to bring in a laptop...

I am not buying Foxfyre being out of the Coffee Shop for a week. Seems like extreme boredom would set in day two or three. Mr. Foxfyre NEEDS to bring in a laptop...

Well, that would be great Save, and thanks, but the chances of it happening are about the same as the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl so I am going to count on all of YOU to keep it interesting. :)

Well, that would be great Save, and thanks, but the chances of it happening are about the same as the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl so I am going to count on all of YOU to keep it interesting. :)

Will he at least let us know that you got out of surgery OK and a few days later tell us how you are doing?

Will he at least let us know that you got out of surgery OK and a few days later tell us how you are doing?

I'll see if he will agree to that. I don't think they'll allow laptops in ICU :)

I'll see if he will agree to that. I don't think they'll allow laptops in ICU :)

Why can't he do it outside of ICU? In the waiting area or somewhere else.
Just something real brief and short would be OK.

Why can't he do it outside of ICU? In the waiting area or somewhere else.
Just something real brief and short would be OK.

Because he won't take a laptop with him and he doesn't have any other portable devices that he can use to access the internet. And I'm pretty sure he won't take any training on my Kindle Fire which is about the only other thing we could use. We'll just have to hope he will agree to log in here from home. He's pretty much a dinosaur when it comes to the new technologies. Our cell phones let us make and receive calls and have caller ID and that's about it.

Maybe not in the ICU but it should be okay in the waiting room.

I finally bit the bullet after doing some research and let Windows 10 upgrade on this (my primary) laptop. The only reason is because it's an upgrade and not a clean install I can revert back to Win 7, I have 30 days before that function goes away. So far I'm finding it slower than Win 7 to boot up and only as fast as Win 7 when running apps.
I seriously miss my old Windows Games and so far I'm not happy with Win 10.

I finally bit the bullet after doing some research and let Windows 10 upgrade on this (my primary) laptop. The only reason is because it's an upgrade and not a clean install I can revert back to Win 7, I have 30 days before that function goes away. So far I'm finding it slower than Win 7 to boot up and only as fast as Win 7 when running apps.

I'm feeling the same way about Windows 10, Ringel. Hombre thinks it is faster than Win 7 on his fairly powerful PC, but I also miss some capabilities with Win 7 on my laptop and it does seem to be slower.

I'm feeling the same way about Windows 10, Ringel. Hombre thinks it is faster than Win 7 on his fairly powerful PC, but I also miss some capabilities with Win 7 on my laptop and it does seem to be slower.

I just ran across this, Ringel. See if it works on your computer--I don't have Win 10 on this one:

Where are my games? - Windows Help

I just ran across this, Ringel. See if it works on your computer--I don't have Win 10 on this one:

I know there are ways to install the old games but it requires changing code, I don't mess with code.
I just reverted back to Win 7, was fed up with relearning Windows in Win 10 and there were aspects of Win 10 I just reeeeeealy don't like.

I know there are ways to install the old games but it requires changing code, I don't mess with code.
I just reverted back to Win 7, was fed up with relearning Windows in Win 10 and there were aspects of Win 10 I just reeeeeealy don't like.

So how did you do that?

Forum List

Back