USMB Coffee Shop IV

How's your granny doing?

She's "pluggin' along" as she puts it. Which is good.

Is that all you on the website?

Yup. That's all me. I started doing stuff like that when I was 9 years old. Since I'm cooped up at home most of the time, that's a pastime for me.

I have a brother who is a HUGE anime fan. He has tons of DVDs and such. I suppose it's an acquired taste. Some of it is quite...hmm, revealing.

Well, Gundam, Ghost in the Shell, Heroic Age, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto and the like for me. I mostly stream it all online because I don't have the room or the money for DVD's. But I can draw most of them, though Mecha is a stretch.
I'm lost. I'll have to talk to my brother to find out what's good, or current. That said, DAYUM, young'un! That is some fine artwork. You should be able to make a fine living with that. Do you mind if I forward that website to my granddaughter? She wants to be a graphic artist and she's already creating some good stuff. My daughter was shocked when she found that the granddaughter was posting how-to-draw videos on YouTube.

Don't mind it one bit. If I can be an inspiration to someone else, then go right ahead.

Ernie S. , no...I never made it there, I'm sad to say. My mamm gal's mom was there though. The subject came up when she saw I only had one breast and asked me how I was doing and was I going to get an implant and I said nah...too old now to give a damn and the one gone saw lots of action anyway and that led to hitch hiking to 'Frisco without a top on, burning my bra in Iowa at a jam concert and Woodstock where they let their girls burst free, lol.

I don't have psoriasis on my hands...but I do behind my ears and on the side of my head. COCONUT OIL does wonders. I clunk it on, let it sit on my whole head and hair for about half an hour, then rinse with Selsun Blue. Works like a charm. Might be good for hands? Not so greasy either and if you forget and touch your mouth with your hands, it won't kill ya cuz it's just coconut oil. :)

I actually used coconut oil for a bit. It worked well enough as a covering/lubricant, but I've yet to find anything that actually gets the psoriasis to retreat at all. I basically just moisturize and cover up the psoriasis and hope that keeps my skin from splitting too badly.
Have you tried turmeric?

How's your granny doing?

She's "pluggin' along" as she puts it. Which is good.

Is that all you on the website?

Yup. That's all me. I started doing stuff like that when I was 9 years old. Since I'm cooped up at home most of the time, that's a pastime for me.

I have a brother who is a HUGE anime fan. He has tons of DVDs and such. I suppose it's an acquired taste. Some of it is quite...hmm, revealing.

Well, Gundam, Ghost in the Shell, Heroic Age, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto and the like for me. I mostly stream it all online because I don't have the room or the money for DVD's. But I can draw most of them, though Mecha is a stretch.
I'm lost. I'll have to talk to my brother to find out what's good, or current. That said, DAYUM, young'un! That is some fine artwork. You should be able to make a fine living with that. Do you mind if I forward that website to my granddaughter? She wants to be a graphic artist and she's already creating some good stuff. My daughter was shocked when she found that the granddaughter was posting how-to-draw videos on YouTube.

Don't mind it one bit. If I can be an inspiration to someone else, then go right ahead.
Will do, thank you! It would be great to see her accomplish her goals and dreams. Having an inspiration might serve well. I'm due a Skype session any day now. (It's all we have, Skype. But that's so much more than I had when my dad was in VietNam.)

Greetings, All!
Finally caught up. It's still not freezing here. That's unfortunate because it's been raining almost non-stop for a month. The mud is knee deep and my goats are stressing themselves to death...literally. I'm battling stress scours with one doeling, keeping her hydrated with Pedialyte and colloidal silver. She's weak but still plump and eating.
I have the HR gal at the university proof reading my written stuff for the professor's position. I'm pretty confident I'll get the job, after all, I've been doing it for the past 15 years as an adjunct. My references are absolutely top notch. My "Teaching Philosophy" might be a bit...weak. My first response to that requirement was: "I puke up information, they either eat and digest, or they don't." I figured that might be a bit...raw, so I had to pretty it up a bit.

Ernie S. , no...I never made it there, I'm sad to say. My mamm gal's mom was there though. The subject came up when she saw I only had one breast and asked me how I was doing and was I going to get an implant and I said nah...too old now to give a damn and the one gone saw lots of action anyway and that led to hitch hiking to 'Frisco without a top on, burning my bra in Iowa at a jam concert and Woodstock where they let their girls burst free, lol.

I don't have psoriasis on my hands...but I do behind my ears and on the side of my head. COCONUT OIL does wonders. I clunk it on, let it sit on my whole head and hair for about half an hour, then rinse with Selsun Blue. Works like a charm. Might be good for hands? Not so greasy either and if you forget and touch your mouth with your hands, it won't kill ya cuz it's just coconut oil. :)

I actually used coconut oil for a bit. It worked well enough as a covering/lubricant, but I've yet to find anything that actually gets the psoriasis to retreat at all. I basically just moisturize and cover up the psoriasis and hope that keeps my skin from splitting too badly.
Have you tried turmeric?

I had to look up what it is. :p

156779_10151123327522687_447067088_n.jpg
I've had Sphinx cats and seriously, the others do look at them like that!
28a9b4f639c55d33ffff45d5c459cb2a.jpg

I got back from the dentitht about an hour ago. I hate my fayeth being numb. But it-th tingling now, tho pretty thoon I will be able to eat thomthing. Now I want cream cheeth pumpkin pie!

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Ringel's Jasper,
Pogo's brother,
Gracie's Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern with a special RIP for Bert.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

tropical-patio.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Just made a chocolate with chocolate pudding dump cake........ It was wonderful!!!!
Oh and for you that have the standard American sweet tooth, add sugar........

1 small pack of chocolate pudding
1 1/2 cups milk
1 box chocolate cake mix
Chocolate chips and or nuts
(I used pecans)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, mix the milk and pudding mix, add the cake mix and blend well (it will be thick).
Pour into a well greased 9 x 13 cake pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips (and or nuts) and bake for 30 minutes.

Too bad he turned out to be a creeptoid. That was my fav stint of his.
Huh?

You haven't followed the Cosby sex scandals? It broke my heart because I had always so appreciated his talent and humor and common sense view of the world. But there have been a lot of accusations from a lot of women who claim he drugged them and then took 'liberties' with them.

Forum List

Back