USMB Coffee Shop IV

Morning !

funny-animals-425.jpg

Too bad he turned out to be a creeptoid. That was my fav stint of his.
Huh?

You haven't followed the Cosby sex scandals? It broke my heart because I had always so appreciated his talent and humor and common sense view of the world. But there have been a lot of accusations from a lot of women who claim he drugged them and then took 'liberties' with them.

The great comedians so often seem to have serious issues. :(

Got my first batch of Christmas presents today. Hopefully the little one doesn't try to get in the box in the next couple of months. :p

My copy of Windows is supposed to arrive Friday. I was planning on setting up a dual boot with Linux, but now I'm worried about getting the GRUB bootloader running instead of Windows boot ignoring my Linux install. I really don't want to have to reinstall Mint and get it set up again. :(

Huh?

You haven't followed the Cosby sex scandals? It broke my heart because I had always so appreciated his talent and humor and common sense view of the world. But there have been a lot of accusations from a lot of women who claim he drugged them and then took 'liberties' with them.
I know the story, but I saw no connection to Cosby of Gracie's post.

Huh?

She was replying to Pogo's post which had a clip of Cosby from Bill Cosby : Himself. :)

Huh?

She was replying to Pogo's post which had a clip of Cosby from Bill Cosby : Himself. :)
That explains something....

I'll take a large iced coffee with some hazelnut creamer in it, please. :)

Anything new going on in the world guys? Been cooking more and getting better at not burning food.

Huh?

I loved him in the Cosby Show. I was so sad when I heard the allegations. I always knew him from that show and he was so . . . "fatherly." :(

Had the "kids" out back and was watching a storm move in, suddenly realized it was moving fast and got them all in just before it hit. Right now we're getting massive amounts of both rain and nickle/dime sized hail, there's a constant rumble on the roof and the ground is white with hail. Good thing the roofers got dune with a patch about an hour ago...... Hope it holds...... :lol:

Had the "kids" out back and was watching a storm move in, suddenly realized it was moving fast and got them all in just before it hit. Right now we're getting massive amounts of both rain and nickle/dime sized hail, there's a constant rumble on the roof and the ground is white with hail. Good thing the roofers got dune with a patch about an hour ago...... Hope it holds...... :lol:

It is SO warm here today. It's like almost 70 degrees. A little overcast. I'm not complaining though! :D

I'll take a large iced coffee with some hazelnut creamer in it, please. :)

Anything new going on in the world guys? Been cooking more and getting better at not burning food.

Hi Wake. Haven't seen you in ages. So happy you stopped in. And thanks for Chris for filling in as barista. :)

The side street is a literal river and out back where the roof runoff is there's a pile of hail 2 feet deep.

It has been raining here fairly steadily since mid afternoon yesterday--there have been a couple of short lulls so that Hombre has been able to take Sally out for her constitutional, but those lulls have been far and few between. We got one heavy burst with hail yesterday afternoon, but otherwise it has been a slow soaker. But we really needed that. But its COLD. . . .brrrr. They're predicting snow over the higher terrain tonight.

The side street is a literal river and out back where the roof runoff is there's a pile of hail 2 feet deep.

It has been raining here fairly steadily since mid afternoon yesterday--there have been a couple of short lulls so that Hombre has been able to take Sally out for her constitutional, but those lulls have been far and few between. We got one heavy burst with hail yesterday afternoon, but otherwise it has been a slow soaker. But we really needed that. But its COLD. . . .brrrr. They're predicting snow over the higher terrain tonight.
When it hit the temp dropped 15 degrees, looks like the center of the storm went right over the top of us.

All of southern New Mexico extending into the El Paso area is under a severe thunderstorm watch. All of eastern New Mexico, west Texas, and the Oklahoma Panhandle are under flood watches. Looks like an interesting night.

What's the temp there?

What's the temp there?

Right now, at 3:34 mountain time, it is 49 degrees but the rain feels like ice hitting the skin.

Forum List

Back