USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Ringel's Jasper,
Pogo's brother,
Gracie's Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern with a special RIP for Bert.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

11081308_964132380299451_6341330549754073439_n.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Looks like someone forgot to finish part of that home! :p

Tomorrow is mammogram day. I don't look forward to it. They think my boob is taffy when they start stretching it all over that plate. Jeez.

And karma has an ear infection so not only do I have to go get my boob squished, I hafta take Karm to the vet so they can check it out.

Sigh. If it ain't one thing, its another!

Well for you that mammogram is especially important but that too shall quickly pass. Karma is back on the list and hopefully that is really short term too. But I know what you mean. I was so hoping that I would feel wonderful after my surgery but the back injjury and flareup of my frozen shoulder has not made that possible. I am looking forward to being done with both.
Your frozen shoulder has lasted too long. I got mine to work again within 2 weeks by looking at vids on youtube on how to unfreeze it. Have you tried that? Do check it out. If you don't get that shoulder to moving soon like it should, it could stay that way.

Meanwhile...mamm went fine. We talked Woodstock while she manipulated my boob in non normal positions...did squish a bit harder than usual, but we were busy laughing about the past and I got thru it ok.

Karma on the other hand....she has a double ear infection. Yeast infection, he said. They flushed her ears and he said lots of goop came out. She is being treated for it and is sleeping peacefully right now. Next week, she goes back in again for another flush and more gel squirted in her ears and hopefully it will be gone. Plus, she gets yet another liver test to make sure all is still going well. She is not in pain so I am at ease. Thanks for putting her back on my list. She is my fur daughter and I love her very much. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Ringel's Jasper,
Pogo's brother,
Gracie's Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern with a special RIP for Bert.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

11081308_964132380299451_6341330549754073439_n.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Looks like someone forgot to finish part of that home! :p

I think it's just a covered patio. I think it's gorgeous.

Elmer_fudd.jpg

Shhh! be vewy vewy quiet.
I'm hunting cwazy people today.
You'd better run !!! :lmao:
pretty cool. Never seen anyone hunt in a mirror before

cool

I'm better than this guy.

Are you a professional shooter? That's pretty impressive, Peach! :)

No just been shooting since I was young teen. :)

You should be in competitions and win some $$! :D

No I just like practicing in order to have a good aim. We have rattle snakes around here. :)

cool

No I just like practicing in order to have a good aim. We have rattle snakes around here. :)

For snakes, I am confident the best weapon is a shotgun. You don't have to be a very good shot.

Thanks but I have all the videos for PT etc. I am under doctor's care but the pain is too intense to do much in the way of P.T., so I'll get an injection on Friday that will calm the pain within 48 hours or so and then can get back on the PT. I had pretty well regained all the mobility at the time I went for surgery, but the surgery set me way back on that so now I need to do it all over again. But I am confident it will get well. My very good friend the E.R. doc had the same kind of issue I have and it took her the best part of a year to get fully over it. So she's working with me as well as the orthopedic and I start P.T. next week. It will be fine. Right now it hurts like the dickens.

Elmer_fudd.jpg

cool

I love target practice too and have been shooting since I was a kid and I could hit a bulls eye most of the time. Haven't done it for years though so I'm sure I'm rusty. With the price of ammo these days, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be.

Thanks but I have all the videos for PT etc. I am under doctor's care but the pain is too intense to do much in the way of P.T., so I'll get an injection on Friday that will calm the pain within 48 hours or so and then can get back on the PT. I had pretty well regained all the mobility at the time I went for surgery, but the surgery set me way back on that so now I need to do it all over again. But I am confident it will get well. My very good friend the E.R. doc had the same kind of issue I have and it took her the best part of a year to get fully over it. So she's working with me as well as the orthopedic and I start P.T. next week. It will be fine. Right now it hurts like the dickens.

Sorry to hear about that, Foxy. Hope you get well soon.

Elmer_fudd.jpg

cool

I love target practice too and have been shooting since I was a kid and I could hit a bulls eye most of the time. Haven't done it for years though so I'm sure I'm rusty. With the price of ammo these days, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be.

I've target practiced with my dad when I was a little girl and also I had a friend who owned several firearms and let me shoot them. It was fun. I like target shooting. I also haven't done it in a long time. I don't know anyone who owns a gun (that I KNOW of anyway).

cool

I've target practiced with my dad when I was a little girl and also I had a friend who owned several firearms and let me shoot them. It was fun. I like target shooting. I also haven't done it in a long time. I don't know anyone who owns a gun (that I KNOW of anyway).

Yes. I am quite happy to share the bounty of venison, quail, pheasant etc. that the hunters in my life supply us with, but I am not a hunter myself except with a camera. I suspect I could competently furnish us with meat if I had to do that though. Hombre is a very good shot too. But I grew up when everybody had guns and knew how to use them. Even the kids in my high school would have a shotgun or rifle in their pickups when they came to school so they could go hunting immediately after the last class. Then it was so natural and ordinary that nobody thought anything about it. But things have changed and it isn't that way anymore. Still, I think pretty much everybody I know does own some sort of firearm.

Tomorrow is mammogram day. I don't look forward to it. They think my boob is taffy when they start stretching it all over that plate. Jeez.

And karma has an ear infection so not only do I have to go get my boob squished, I hafta take Karm to the vet so they can check it out.

Sigh. If it ain't one thing, its another!

Well for you that mammogram is especially important but that too shall quickly pass. Karma is back on the list and hopefully that is really short term too. But I know what you mean. I was so hoping that I would feel wonderful after my surgery but the back injjury and flareup of my frozen shoulder has not made that possible. I am looking forward to being done with both.
Your frozen shoulder has lasted too long. I got mine to work again within 2 weeks by looking at vids on youtube on how to unfreeze it. Have you tried that? Do check it out. If you don't get that shoulder to moving soon like it should, it could stay that way.

Meanwhile...mamm went fine. We talked Woodstock while she manipulated my boob in non normal positions...did squish a bit harder than usual, but we were busy laughing about the past and I got thru it ok.

Karma on the other hand....she has a double ear infection. Yeast infection, he said. They flushed her ears and he said lots of goop came out. She is being treated for it and is sleeping peacefully right now. Next week, she goes back in again for another flush and more gel squirted in her ears and hopefully it will be gone. Plus, she gets yet another liver test to make sure all is still going well. She is not in pain so I am at ease. Thanks for putting her back on my list. She is my fur daughter and I love her very much. :)
Were you at Woodstock too?

For snakes, I am confident the best weapon is a shotgun. You don't have to be a very good shot.

The best weapon for a snake is a hoe.

Elmer_fudd.jpg

cool

Tell me about it! My new revolvers run about $1/round, the automatic is about $0.60 and the little .38 costs about 30 cents.
The rifles and shotguns are all between 75 cents and a buck.
Last Thursday, Max, Lori and Jim came over and we shot up $200 bucks in 45 minutes.

cool

Come on down!

Forum List

Back