USMB Coffee Shop IV

It's a good job you are not my neighbour then. (English spelling of neighbour). Because I would undoubtedly take you to task about your wind chimes.
lol. And I would take you to task for ATTEMPTING to take me to task. :lol:

My neighbors love my windchimes. I used to have a waterfall out there too long long ago...and they asked me to turn it up cuz they loved the sound of it. Actually...they have given me windchimes. :)

If I lived in America, and had access to guns, and you would not take them down, I would probably use them for target practice.
lol. Watch what you shoot at, bubba. Sometimes, you can get shot back at.

It's probably a good job we ain't neighbours.
Where do you live? I'm giving out windchimes to all your neighbors this year.........

(I'm a real stinker, aren't I........) :D

A wind chime and a kitten. . .you'll be the most popular guy in town. :)

Where do you live? I'm giving out windchimes to all your neighbors this year.........

(I'm a real stinker, aren't I........) :D

My next door neighbour has learned his lesson, and he is too scared to put one up.
Well, since you want to carry on being obnoxious, I guess I will reciprocate.
If you were my neighbor, I would make sure windchimes were in the front of the house, on my car, add 15 more to the side nearest your window.
I don't scare easily, sparky.

12141698_10154072815276840_6462811290579802513_n.jpg

Cats and kids in my house would love this!

Hi Dhara. And did you see the link Ringel linked to a site that included all kinds of great things for cats (possible kids too) and this couch was featured there too.

And welcome to the Coffee Shop. We're happy you dropped in and hope you'll come back often. First timers here receive a complimentary welcome beverage:

hotchocolate.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre's sore back and painful shoulder,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1, Spoonman, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

1. 2132937282_54b3472d13_z.jpg
P..S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Happy Hanukkah !
Happy+Hanukkah.jpg

Remember Pearl Harbor

th
Does bah humbug go with Hanukkah also? Just wondering....... :dunno:

I'm sure it could, but it's too early for Bah Humbug. :)

Our daughter once was working on a project with some Jewish scientist types who really emulated the European Jewish stereotypes and she loved the experience, especially the "Jewish Mother" syndrome as she was quite young and they did tend to mother her a bit. She sent us a Happy Hannukah card that year with the notation that we could of at least had one Jewish kid.

Well I have been doing some geneology exploration off and on and recently found some evidence that my maiden name was possibly a derivative of a European Jewish name, in other words it is possible that I have a Jewish heritage that I was unaware of. So maybe I did have a Jewish kid?

Forum List

Back