USMB Coffee Shop IV

This one is for GW who I think said last year he couldn't have a Christmas tree because it was too tempting for his cats?

1524739_10151845354739013_259774304_n.jpg
I love that! when I do start putting up trees again I'll have to look into thT.

Good Morning everyone! errrrr afternoon. LOL I was up late. Hope everyone is well today.
Well it's chilly, overcast and wet....... Been trying to find and get all the Christmas boxes together so we know what we have. The wife was thinking we still had a 4' fake tree..... the same fake tree we donated two decades ago...... :dunno:

I had a great 9 hour benadryl sleep last night, I'd still be asleep now except I really had to piss......

Benadryl does that to me too.
I try not to take anything with antihistamines in it for too long at a time, it exacerbates the prostate problem making urination "difficult".

I find these words of wisdom disturbing, as it seems most if not all have a tendency to be true later on for me. :lol:

Good Morning everyone! errrrr afternoon. LOL I was up late. Hope everyone is well today.
Well it's chilly, overcast and wet....... Been trying to find and get all the Christmas boxes together so we know what we have. The wife was thinking we still had a 4' fake tree..... the same fake tree we donated two decades ago...... :dunno:

Clearly you are mistaken, and if not you should have acted as if it was somehow your fault.

I had a great 9 hour benadryl sleep last night, I'd still be asleep now except I really had to piss......

Benadryl does that to me too.
I try not to take anything with antihistamines in it for too long at a time, it exacerbates the prostate problem making urination "difficult".

I find these words of wisdom disturbing, as it seems most if not all have a tendency to be true later on for me. :lol:
Flomax is your friend......... :eusa_whistle:

LOL I am not going to worry about a tree or any other decorations. I will be at the beach for a couple of weeks, starting next weekend. Love the beach at Christmas. I may take my small fiber optics tree with me to make it Christmasy. :)

LOL I am not going to worry about a tree or any other decorations. I will be at the beach for a couple of weeks, starting next weekend. Love the beach at Christmas. I may take my small fiber optics tree with me to make it Christmasy. :)
We have a small ceramic tree with lights the wife's younger brother made for her decades ago. That's the tree that's getting put up.........

We have a small ceramic tree with lights the wife's younger brother made for her decades ago. That's the tree that's getting put up.........

I am with you there! I always hated the after Christmas clean up........don't have to now.

I'm tired of nightmares. I sleep well, but for the past couple of weeks...I have been unable to wake myself from them like I used to be able to do. So yeah...sleeping is no problem if I don't nap during the day....but going to bed to actually sleep makes me very nervous now because I know something bad from my subconscious is about to bitch slap me.:(
Makes my day suck, cuz it lingers.

Oh, the tree! I was supposed to bring one here, then life got busy again...

220px-US_National_Christmas_Tree_1979.jpg

May the spirit of Christmas be always in this great country!

(((Becki!!!))) OMG. We all have been so worried about you and it Is so good to see a Becki post in the CS again.
:huddle:

Thanks, Foxy. About the time I make one or two posts, "Time Remaining" at the library puter is down to single digit minutes. :haha:

Forum List

Back