USMB Coffee Shop IV

kitten%20freaking%20out%20in%20bed.gif

Wonder if Ernie is hiring? A couple of us working there and it would be a "unique" bar...

What would you want to do? Bartend?

I don't drink, so I could be the official designated driver!

But I don't drive.......so I could be the designated angry sober guy stuck with a bunch of drunks? :p
I'm the resident designated driver. Angry sober guys are bad for business. Maybe you could help out when customers act like children?

Wonder if Ernie is hiring? A couple of us working there and it would be a "unique" bar...

I would actually make a great bartender - at least once I learned how to mix a few drinks. I love dealing with people who already know what they want when they come in so I don't have to sell. But I would prefer a morning job that didn't break up my day.

Just checked the radar and it looks like Peach is getting a frog strangler in the current winter storm and she could be without power or internet again. We're looking for precip within the hour. Way too warm for snow at our elevation at the moment, but if the precip continues, it is supposed to get cold enough for snow accumulation tonight.

Forum List

Back