USMB Coffee Shop IV

Today's celeb no. 2 drinking coffee:

811d40e8070020337cea16ec8d4fc95b.jpg

Formula-1 racer Bruno Senna.

It was warm and pleasant here yesterday.

So this morning I took Mrs Te to the pool. Unfortunately her ankle prevented her from kicking when she was doing the crawl. She is going to see a doctor and see if they can figure it out. I have to admit that even I am puzzled given where the swelling is. This is not your typical sprained ankle.

That cup of coffee after the swim sure tastes good though! :)

Have a pleasant Sunday and stay warm, Noomi!

So this morning I took Mrs Te to the pool. Unfortunately her ankle prevented her from kicking when she was doing the crawl. She is going to see a doctor and see if they can figure it out. I have to admit that even I am puzzled given where the swelling is. This is not your typical sprained ankle.

It could be gout. You can get it in your toe, ankle, knee ... Very dibilitating and painful.

It could be gout. You can get it in your toe, ankle, knee ... Very dibilitating and painful.

Hmmm, never thought of that. I have suffered from gout in my toes and yes, debilitating and painful does describe it.

Good Morning, Coffee Shop!

d09edefc4553c3e140956b24bc25f468.jpg

Today in NW Ohio:

Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies this afternoon. High 81F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Hmmm, never thought of that. I have suffered from gout in my toes and yes, debilitating and painful does describe it.

My son in law gets it. He goes to the doc, gets 5 days of steroids but the pain is gone 15 minutes after taking the first one. Get her seen.

a sleepless night last night. I hate when that happens. every time I would start to fall asleep I would jump awake. I think I finally fell asleep around 5 but was up by 6:30. Now I'm dragging.

Good morning, Coffee Shop crew. Had my coffee, have showered, shaved and got my church clothes on... Beautiful day here. Will be heading out for church soon. Then will most likely take Mrs. BBD out to breakfast.

Younger sister and her significant other are coming over today and bringing Ma. Seems my sister's guy has installed a new tombstone tail light on his new Harley and has zero idea how to wire it, so, the logical thing to do is take it over to her brother's shop who is a retired Harley Davidson Technician and have him do it... :lol:

It's cool with me. I like doing that kinda stuff anyway. It'll give me a chance to get a good look at a 2013 Harley, see what's different. I know they all have 103 inch engines now.

And my big TX-NR808 Onkyo receiver has given up the ghost for the second time. First time the factory "repaired" it for free. I would have thought that they'd install upgraded parts and components that would ensure it would NEVER mess up again but no, they didn't. So it went outside and met an unflattering fate being smashed and trashed on my concrete driveway. That's the first receiver out of dozens I've owned in my life that ever had a problem. In that case, that is the last Onkyo I will ever buy. It's back to Denon for me. This is going to take it's place...

Last edited by a moderator:
Younger sister and her significant other are coming over today and bringing Ma. Seems my sister's guy has installed a new tombstone tail light on his new Harley and has zero idea how to wire it, so, the logical thing to do is take it over to her brother's shop who is a retired Harley Davidson Technician and have him do it... :lol:

It's cool with me. I like doing that kinda stuff anyway. It'll give me a chance to get a good look at a 2013 Harley, see what's different. I know they all have 103 inch engines now.

And my big TX-NR808 Onkyo receiver has given up the ghost for the second time. First time the factory "repaired" it for free. I would have thought that they'd install upgraded parts and components that would ensure it would NEVER mess up again but no, they didn't. So it went outside and met an unflattering fate being smashed and trashed on my concrete driveway. That's the first receiver out of dozens I've owned in my life that ever had a problem. In that case, that is the last Onkyo I will ever buy. It's back to Denon for me. This is going to take it's place...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFBR15mgucQ

:woohoo: At least it isn't one of the new electric Harley Davidson's, in case they are for sale as of this post. I will so miss the roar of the great Harley engine, when that happens...but I know the best ones will be around for a long time. :thup:

Forum List

Back