USMB Coffee Shop IV

GW, I don't have a prob with butchering chickens and whatnot. I wouldn't get attached to all the farm animals if I knew they were going to be food eventually. I'd love to have chickens again, but its a pain in the ass keeping their cages clean.

Actually..now that I think about it....I eat a lot of eggs. Maybe this spring I will get 3 hens. Less chickens means less cage. I like them to roam free in the yard then put them night night when the sun goes down. We have coons and I want the hens safe.

Actually..now that I think about it....I eat a lot of eggs. Maybe this spring I will get 3 hens. Less chickens means less cage. I like them to roam free in the yard then put them night night when the sun goes down. We have coons and I want the hens safe.

My neighbor has that, they are her pets and she gets the eggs.. They are really big and roam free.

Gracie did you read my reply in Coyotes thread about us being so similar in our lifestyle ?

Gracie did you read my reply in Coyotes thread about us being so similar in our lifestyle ?
No, I didn't see that. I will go look in a few, soul sister!

I have four kids. My schedule changes a lot.

You are one busy mama! :D I have one adult son.

I have 2 adult sons...I had the last one at 40 years old...

Wow! I have the one. I'm 37, and he just turned 21, and I think I'm good with having more. :D

It was great raising them older, I was too selfish when I was younger..work and party..
Most of my friends are grandmothers now...
The only hard thing ....I was losing my hormones while my son was getting his hormones...

Gosh. I'd probably be better now too, especially considering my age when I had my son, but I just wouldn't want to go through all of that again! :eek: Let's not even go into the expense! Yikes.
I know what you mean, it really does take a lot out of you if you want to do it right..Of coarse we always make mistakes. It does have so many unconditional rewards..

Gees. I think that's kind of low to mention that.
Why? He mentioned it first.
Why rub it in?
Rub it in??? She wanted to HELP. Jeez.
Yes, he explained that AFTER I commented. Where I come from, very few people would make self harming a public topic.

No worries. Jokes and teasing. There's a lot of that in the Coffee Shop. But too easy to misinterpret sometimes before we get to know each other well.

Yes, he explained that AFTER I commented. Where I come from, very few people would make self harming a public topic.

So why are you repeating it after I deleted my concern for him? And if you don't let others know about your problem you suffer alone. I had a addiction help website for along time. many people suffering out there who would talk anonymously and find recovery..Staying silent will kill you in time.
You really don't get recovery , I can understand that.

Forum List

Back