USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

429190_10150671184082214_595728107_n.jpg

Mrs. BBD's knee replacement surgery went very well and she will be discharged from the hospital at 0900 today. I will then take her to a local nursing home where we live for a week of physical therapy and then she will be back at home. It will take a 5 1/2 hour drive to get her back to Mount Morris but she should tolerate that well. A bit chilly here in Rochester, MN this morning but not real bad. I am so ready for spring. Ready to get back home too because I'm tired of hanging out in the hotel.

While I was here in Rochester I went to the movies and saw "Risen" and "The Finest Hours". Both are excellent movies and I give them both two thumbs up.

Mrs. BBD's knee replacement surgery went very well and she will be discharged from the hospital at 0900 today. I will then take her to a local nursing home where we live for a week of physical therapy and then she will be back at home. It will take a 5 1/2 hour drive to get her back to Mount Morris but she should tolerate that well. A bit chilly here in Rochester, MN this morning but not real bad. I am so ready for spring. Ready to get back home too because I'm tired of hanging out in the hotel.

So glad everything went well BBD and hope she continues to do well. Do you have to go back to Rochester to get the stitches out and other follow up? Or can that be done locally?

I would LOVE that house, Ringel.
Also;

You could get a propane tank for cooking and hot water, or a wood pellet stove for heat, cooking and hot water, composting toilet, home made solar panels and if you have a stream on the property with enough vertical drop you could install a cheap Pelton wheel to create electricity. If you're near enough to a power feed that can be hooked into you could do that except the cost goes up dramatically in installation, permits and construction fees.

Cute, but WAAAY too small. It might be okay at first, but I'm sure I would develop some cabin fever and perhaps a bit of claustrophobia after a while.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

429190_10150671184082214_595728107_n.jpg

That is neat but a little too weird. Lol! :D

Also;

You could get a propane tank for cooking and hot water, or a wood pellet stove for heat, cooking and hot water, composting toilet, home made solar panels and if you have a stream on the property with enough vertical drop you could install a cheap Pelton wheel to create electricity. If you're near enough to a power feed that can be hooked into you could do that except the cost goes up dramatically in installation, permits and construction fees.

Cute, but WAAAY too small. It might be okay at first, but I'm sure I would develop some cabin fever and perhaps a bit of claustrophobia after a while.

For many of our ancestors that was a mansion.

Also;

For many of our ancestors that was a mansion.

Not if they were rich! :D

Forum List

Back