USMB Coffee Shop IV

funny-memes-steal-a-donut-truck.jpg

Literally just got home from a road trip fr the wife. Went up to Carrizozo for 3antique, junk shops, only one was open. Then went up to Lincoln and checked out some of the shops and sights there, it's all Billy the Kid........ go figure...... :lol: Not much was open because it's still "winter", 60s and sunshine........ :eusa_whistle:
Have an old top hat I picked up 20 years ago that was in terrible shape, stopped at Bronco Sues in Tularosa and they said they could clean it, restretch it, reblock it, put a sweatband back in it and a hat band back on it.

Literally just got home from a road trip fr the wife. Went up to Carrizozo for 3antique, junk shops, only one was open. Then went up to Lincoln and checked out some of the shops and sights there, it's all Billy the Kid........ go figure...... :lol: Not much was open because it's still "winter", 60s and sunshine........ :eusa_whistle:
Have an old top hat I picked up 20 years ago that was in terrible shape, stopped at Bronco Sues in Tularosa and they said they could clean it, restretch it, reblock it, put a sweatband back in it and a hat band back on it.
That hat sounds cool! Is it one of those collapsible you could snap it open and be the most dapper swell in the joint! The 'bee's knees'!

I'm channeling my inner Gary Cooper.

Last edited:
That hat sounds cool! Is it one of those collapsible you could snap it open and be the most dapper swell in the joint! The 'bee's knees'!

Nah, it's a standard 19th century top hat.

318rMEj1YQL.jpg

318rMEj1YQL.jpg
One word of advice, if I may. Don't wear that hat if you ever sit in a loge box at Ford's Theater.

I'm signing off early tonight everybody because we're about to start a long movie, and I'm pretty sure I will be asleep by the end of it.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

unusual-bed-designs-bedroom-furniture-7.jpg

Fox--

It's so thoughtful that you bring everyone to mind at the end of the day.

I love that about you.

Dhara

I'm signing off early tonight everybody because we're about to start a long movie, and I'm pretty sure I will be asleep by the end of it.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

iu

318rMEj1YQL.jpg
One word of advice, if I may. Don't wear that hat if you ever sit in a loge box at Ford's Theater.
I'm not tall enough, angular enough nor do I have a beard....... But I do have a mask and a rose....... :eusa_whistle:

e3fa3373f63e2b8a98af002d7d0a5461.jpg

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,

That would scare the bejesus out of me! One good quake and you are already in your coffin!

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,

That would scare the bejesus out of me! One good quake and you are already in your coffin!
That's a neat beaver trap!

318rMEj1YQL.jpg
I'm not tall enough, angular enough nor do I have a beard....... But I do have a mask and a rose....... :eusa_whistle:

e3fa3373f63e2b8a98af002d7d0a5461.jpg
operas are grand and swanky. But my out on the town ensemble is more casual.
hunch_1696572c.jpg

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,

iu

Nope, daybed for vampires.

Forum List

Back