USMB Coffee Shop IV

Evening, all.

My hubs has a cellphone. I don't know the number. He wrote it down in case I have to call him, but he won't answer it right away if I do. He checks it at lunchtime and after he clocks out on the way to the parking lot.

My DIL, on the other hand, NEVER puts hers down. Text, talk, talk, text, ALL the time. Annoying.

A few years ago I finally had to break down and learn how to text if I wanted to communicate with my daughter...she still hasn't gotten me to join her on facebook. I'm standing strong on that one...even my mom is on it, but if I want to know what my friends and family are up to, I'll just call them.

Sooo you're in the pre ole coot phase...:lol:

A few years ago I finally had to break down and learn how to text if I wanted to communicate with my daughter...she still hasn't gotten me to join her on facebook. I'm standing strong on that one...even my mom is on it, but if I want to know what my friends and family are up to, I'll just call them.

I love to post but I hate to text. go figure. FB is pretty cool. I've reconnected with a lot of old friends I probably never would have. I even caught up with a few great old friends who passed away shortly after. So I was really grateful for that opportunity.

Sometimes I think about old pals from HS, but I'd rather keep the memories of who they were during those good times.

There's a few Gals I missed, oh well

Evening, all.

My hubs has a cellphone. I don't know the number. He wrote it down in case I have to call him, but he won't answer it right away if I do. He checks it at lunchtime and after he clocks out on the way to the parking lot.

My DIL, on the other hand, NEVER puts hers down. Text, talk, talk, text, ALL the time. Annoying.

I love to post but I hate to text. go figure. FB is pretty cool. I've reconnected with a lot of old friends I probably never would have. I even caught up with a few great old friends who passed away shortly after. So I was really grateful for that opportunity.

Sometimes I think about old pals from HS, but I'd rather keep the memories of who they were during those good times.

There's a few Gals I missed, oh well

be glad you missed em----I found an old flame who turned into an insane man hating liberal. UGH

But you're still cheeky..

Hey Stat, who did I ask for a pic of the other day? I wanted someone drinking coffee but I can't remember who it was, lol...

Hey Stat, who did I ask for a pic of the other day? I wanted someone drinking coffee but I can't remember who it was, lol...

I believe it was Bruno Mars.

Oh yes. Thanks Sherry. I have checked back about ten pages to see if Stat posted anything but I don't see anything. Oh well. :)

He did, but it was a pic of a ball cap hiding his face. Will this work for you??

726c9febbcaed33983dab37fa7e252a1.jpg

Forum List

Back