Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
Stat's aunt,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Ha! This weight loss regimen is amazing! I'm approaching the 20 lbs lost milestone. I am very elated. I've not seen my low 260's since 2012. Ahaha. This Apple Cider Vinegar is really something, you guys really MUST try it. Coffee's on me this morning!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Two words... Good morning. Busy day. Talk with you all later.

Ditto.

Plumber is at my place this afternoon - the faucets in the bathroom must be replaced. This house is probably 65 years old and the old fixtures were never replaced. While showering, the one handle for cold/hot water broke off in my hand. That was exciting!!

Fortunately, my neighbor's brother is a reputable plumber and he just got here - with his apprentice ( lol... ) about 30 minutes ago. They are busily working in the bathroom getting it all done. And that's good, cuz I have three more business appointments today.

There are lots of things I like to do hands-on in my place. But plumbing? No way.

:thup: for good plumbers!

Last edited:
Hardly slept at all last night. Tossed and turned in pain and doubt I got 3 hours sleep. I better hit the recliner and see if I can't catch another couple winks, or I'm going to be in one foul mood all day.

I would shop at the commissary often but unfortunately it is 100 miles from where I live.

About 65 miles for us. We used to go alot, at least once a month, but since Mrs O quit going shopping i haven't felt like making the drive.

Isn't there one in Sharon, PA?
Not that I'm aware of, nearest one is outside of Pittsburgh. There's a reserve station in Sharon i think but no Commissary... Wish there was....I'll look into it to be sure.

Forum List

Back