USMB Coffee Shop IV

Would be robbers freak out if they see a camera. Or worse, CAN'T see it but know its there. Somewhere. :lol:

I have an old video camera that does not work. I could stick it in the window.
No no. You don't want them to see it. You want them to wonder where the fuck it is!! In fact, add to the note "Turn around and smile again! Spin, actually, so we get all of you. Thank you!"

13932907_1643770402619786_4495891795563154329_n.jpg

Good night Darlinks. I hope all sleep well. And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Kat, Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Boedicca's Dad,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition and their Moki,
Montrovant's transition,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, 007, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

RockofGuatap%C3%A91.jpg

Just got an email from sister in law. They are renting a 3 bedroom house in october and want us to join them. But they are north of us in the valley. However...we might wind up there. We are still going to LA, but if we don't like it there (not a heck of a lot of room for me and she and I are both alpha's), then we plan to pack up and head up north. At least we would have more room and less rent to pay. And my sister in law in not an alpha. No head bumping. Except when she makes me bugshit crazy, lol.

Anyway....thats the plan. I am not as coo coo as I was last night. Moki is a trooper and is doing well so far. I hope he continues to be just like he was today so we can keep him a bit longer. We are not ready yet to let him go to Gracie. I took them to the beach today..TWICE. He loved it.

a9tpap.jpg

Karma says LETS GO!!!

292vf3t.jpg

Moki says I'M READY!! (He loves that bed in the van, lol).

s1hqn8.jpg

Hmm. Who peed here? I dunno. Lets smell some more!

4r49dt.jpg

Stinky. No likey dis smell.

99q7eq.jpg

Blech. I'm leaving dis pile of stink.

28vcfo4.jpg

I'm heading to da water!

1z4vdkh.jpg

Ready to go home now and see if Daddy is awake yet!

Just got an email from sister in law. They are renting a 3 bedroom house in october and want us to join them. But they are north of us in the valley. However...we might wind up there. We are still going to LA, but if we don't like it there (not a heck of a lot of room for me and she and I are both alpha's), then we plan to pack up and head up north. At least we would have more room and less rent to pay. And my sister in law in not an alpha. No head bumping. Except when she makes me bugshit crazy, lol.

Anyway....thats the plan. I am not as coo coo as I was last night. Moki is a trooper and is doing well so far. I hope he continues to be just like he was today so we can keep him a bit longer. We are not ready yet to let him go to Gracie. I took them to the beach today..TWICE. He loved it.

a9tpap.jpg

Karma says LETS GO!!!

292vf3t.jpg

s1hqn8.jpg

4r49dt.jpg

99q7eq.jpg

28vcfo4.jpg

I'm heading to da water!

1z4vdkh.jpg

Love 'em!
adoreheart.gif

Sister in law is coming tomorrow to pick up the stuff she put aside at the yard sale. She will take the recliner, the entertainment center, my antique winback chair and then hit the shed and get the huge rug and the bins of stuff she yanked so nobody would buy them. I think we will see a lot of familiar things if we wind up joining them. :lol:

But before she gets here...I still plan on taking the furkids to the beach. Gonna do this as often as I can because soon I will be losing it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
There was a tremendous thunderstorm last night. The most violent I have ever seen. There were continuous flashes of lightning, and the thunder was constant rumbling without a break.

There was a tremendous thunderstorm last night. The most violent I have ever seen. There were continuous flashes of lightning, and the thunder was constant rumbling without a break.

I love storms like that--flash and fury--without the hail and other damaging features please.

Oh, and good morning everybody. My sister is here, and we expect a fairly calm day. But our friend Dana is home from Salt Lake later today with her brand new heart pump and we will deliver our little mini doxie that we have had for 12 weeks and love dear back to her late this afternoon. In some ways it is a relief--though we love her dearly and she has been a joy, there is a certain pressure of responsibility when it is somebody else's dog. You can fully relax with them and just enjoy them as you would your own dog. And I will enjoy being able to be away from home without making arrangements for her each time or feeling the need to get home to let her out, etc--if she was ours we would have had a doggie door and no worries like that, but I didn't feel she should be out without supervision since she wasn't ours, etc. But I suspect we will miss her.

a9tpap.jpg

Karma says LETS GO!!!

292vf3t.jpg

s1hqn8.jpg

4r49dt.jpg

99q7eq.jpg

28vcfo4.jpg

I'm heading to da water!

1z4vdkh.jpg

Your doggies are adorable. What sweeties! :)

Had my coffee, read the weird threads in the basement, and am now off to the beach with the furkids. I wish it was sunny. The sun has been MIA for a month now.

Well, not sure as to the why and how of it all, but I was elected King of the Flame Zone yesterday. Apparently my only way out of it is to have The Donald release me from my contract with some sort of scandal. Any ideas?

In the middle of my employment changes I seem to be selling a fair number of vehicles while chaos slow clears around me. If the used inventory increases soon, this will be a very good change.

Well, not sure as to the why and how of it all, but I was elected King of the Flame Zone yesterday. Apparently my only way out of it is to have The Donald release me from my contract with some sort of scandal. Any ideas?

Maybe you've created a slush fund for illegal, high quality catnip?

I cannot confirm or deny that rumor. (hack, hack)

Take care of that fur ball. Butter works. :D Don't be puking on the carpets!

Ha ! I see that this site targets you for advertisement. Every time I do an amazon search for something the adverts here present the same items.

Forum List

Back