USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well, not sure as to the why and how of it all, but I was elected King of the Flame Zone yesterday. Apparently my only way out of it is to have The Donald release me from my contract with some sort of scandal. Any ideas?

Too close to being a political post. Throwing marshmallows at you with my sternest face. :)

But for the life of me I don't see the fascination with the Flame Zone. I find I am much happier and enjoy the experience here much more if I just ignore that place. But nevertheless, congratulations on your new title.

It was a beauty pageant reference Foxfyre. ;) Just about as embrassing a win too. :lol:

I'm glad I didn't throw very many marshmallows at you. :)

Well, not sure as to the why and how of it all, but I was elected King of the Flame Zone yesterday. Apparently my only way out of it is to have The Donald release me from my contract with some sort of scandal. Any ideas?

Too close to being a political post. Throwing marshmallows at you with my sternest face. :)

But for the life of me I don't see the fascination with the Flame Zone. I find I am much happier and enjoy the experience here much more if I just ignore that place. But nevertheless, congratulations on your new title.

It was a beauty pageant reference Foxfyre. ;) Just about as embrassing a win too. :lol:

As FZ King, I am required to carry marshmallow sticks and graham crackers most likely.

As FZ King, I am required to carry marshmallow sticks and graham crackers most likely.

Well I keep a goodly supply on hand because I will probably be that slow on the uptake again. :)

Good night Darlinks. I hope all sleep well. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Kat, Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Boedicca's Dad,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition and their Moki,
Montrovant's transition,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, 007, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

This is the Bisti Badlands in New Mexico, one of the wierdest places on Earth. Yes, the rocks formed naturally like that.

bisti_badlands_new_mexico.jpg

Bisti+Badlands,+New+Mexico..jpg

Bisti4.jpg

Last edited:
Well my gold scales arrived today and all my coins weigh 8 grams. So I don't have any fakes. All I have to do now is stop anyone stealing them.

Good morning folks. Just dropping in to say hi.

Hi ! I have not seen you in the coffee shop before. You may get a free beverage from foxy.

Ah. Well, I'm not exactly new here. I'm the resident knight who sits next to the window enjoying some nice, hot black coffee.

Well I would buy you a coffee if I could send one down my modem.

Waste of money. TK only drinks Christian blood.

Forum List

Back