USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hi!

Where is everybody?
:biggrin:

I've been doing school work and cleaning up after the dog today. When we all got up in the morning (everyone in the house gets about about the same time, around 6 AM) we found that the dog had dropped a long line of diarrhea on the living room floor. :mad: My employer suggested letting it dry to make it easier to pick up, so I left it and went back to sleep for a couple of hours after the little one left for school. That didn't help, so I've been trying to use Resolve to get it up. I'm on the second coating of Resolve now, it's drying with a couple of fans blowing on the carpet. I think we're going to have to try a wet vac, the employer's mother has one. It's left the living room smelling disgusting, despite the windows being open for the last couple of days and having sprayed a bunch of air freshener.

I still have school work to get done, and the little one has soccer practice tonight, so I probably won't be back until late this evening.

Hi!

Where is everybody?
:biggrin:

I've been doing school work and cleaning up after the dog today. When we all got up in the morning (everyone in the house gets about about the same time, around 6 AM) we found that the dog had dropped a long line of diarrhea on the living room floor. :mad: My employer suggested letting it dry to make it easier to pick up, so I left it and went back to sleep for a couple of hours after the little one left for school. That didn't help, so I've been trying to use Resolve to get it up. I'm on the second coating of Resolve now, it's drying with a couple of fans blowing on the carpet. I think we're going to have to try a wet vac, the employer's mother has one. It's left the living room smelling disgusting, despite the windows being open for the last couple of days and having sprayed a bunch of air freshener.

I still have school work to get done, and the little one has soccer practice tonight, so I probably won't be back until late this evening.

Rent a rug Dr. From any grocery store and get the pet stain remover shampoo. Gets it clean every time and does not cost all that much for just one day of rent.

Yes, the rug doctor does a good job. Our carpet cleaning service will clean just the great room for under $100 and sometimes it is worth it just to get it done right, have them in and out and everything is clean.

All our mattresses are well over 10 years old--one over 30 years old but it doesn't get a lot of use. Never thought about ordering one on line though. I usually go to the store to check it out.

As for what I am doing--trying to get some housework done--worrying about Dana who is not doing well and I'm afraid they'll give in to her demands to be discharged from the hospital before she is ready--worrying about my 90-yr-old Aunt Betty still dealing with the reality of Uncle Ed's passing and also worrying about Dana--getting pressure from church and classmates to get some mailing out--having company on Thursday so really need to finish the housework, and the mini doxie Carly is whining constantly because Hombre went to do his volunteer job. I'm a bit stressed today.

All our mattresses are well over 10 years old--one over 30 years old but it doesn't get a lot of use. Never thought about ordering one on line though. I usually go to the store to check it out.

Casper has a ten year warranty and a 3 month trial period. If within that period; you can cancel,then they come and pick it up (free) and they don't bill you.

Happy Tuesday!

205958-Tuesday-Is-Just-Monday-s-Ugly-Sister.jpg

Back to the garden :)

I wished I was back to the garden.:(
Called the vet today and asked if they knew of ANY place around here that had WATER....like a pond or a lake or a stream or something and know what they said? "Poor Karma. She is a water dog but sadly, everyone else's water dogs here never see it either. They are used to dirt cuz there is no such thing around here unless you drive an hour and a half to the ocean or up in the mountains which is the same distance".

I hate it here. I told MrG I do not want to look for a home here any more. I want to go home. And I do.

Forum List

Back