USMB Coffee Shop IV

Worst type of weather ever! Temps hovering around freezing, or just over, and it's raining! That means all that wonderful rain is falling on freezing roads and making things...um, interesting. It's like driving on an ice rink in a lot of places. Now the wind is coming up, the kind that blows down branches and polishes the ice with blowing grit and sand. I'm thinking work will be interesting tonight...

Evening, folks!
Just a quick howdy and hello, with no whines on my end this time. I am just thankful the weather is still good and not too cold yet. High 50's at night, 75 to85 during the day. Very unusual weather, but we are still thankful for it.

Been at social services all day filling out paperwork, and we have been up since 6am, so it is bedtime soon. We are no longer nightowls, needless to say, lol. Too much to do, too many people to contact. But I have a gut feeling things will be better soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

Night night.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Evening, folks!
Just a quick howdy and hello, with no whines on my end this time. I am just thankful the weather is still good and not too cold yet. High 50's at night, 75 to85 during the day. Very unusual weather, but we are still thankful for it.

Been at social services all day filling out paperwork, and we have been up since 6am, so it is bedtime soon. We are no longer nightowls, needless to say, lol. Too much to do, too many people to contact. But I have a gut feeling things will be better soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

Night night.

Hang in there!! Missing you..

Evening, folks!

Night night.

We're still pulling for you Gracie. Hope you're back with us regular soon.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, and all others who need to find their way back.

foggy-misty-autumn-forest-landscape-with-red-deer-stag-digital-painting-matthew-gibson.jpg

Going to the bank in a few minutes to take out some money and begin Christmas shopping. Better get your name on my list if you've been good or plan to be good in the near future.

Going to the bank in a few minutes to take out some money and begin Christmas shopping. Better get your name on my list if you've been good or plan to be good in the near future.

Woo hoo. We could need a new roof BBD and we have an $1,800 deductible on our homeowner's insurance. I also need a new toothbrush.

But aren't the banks closed on Veterans Day?

Worst type of weather ever! Temps hovering around freezing, or just over, and it's raining! That means all that wonderful rain is falling on freezing roads and making things...um, interesting. It's like driving on an ice rink in a lot of places. Now the wind is coming up, the kind that blows down branches and polishes the ice with blowing grit and sand. I'm thinking work will be interesting tonight...

This site needs some sort of commiserate button.....thanks just doesn't really fit. :p

I'm virtual Christmas shopping...... What virtual gift do you want?

Actually I need an AWD or 4 wheel drive pickup with running boards, crew cab and all the amenities. My little Subaru turned 21 years old last month and though it still runs great, I need something to haul stuff to the dump and haul stuff home that we buy, etc. And the family pickup here in town is moving to California at the end of the month.

Worst type of weather ever! Temps hovering around freezing, or just over, and it's raining! That means all that wonderful rain is falling on freezing roads and making things...um, interesting. It's like driving on an ice rink in a lot of places. Now the wind is coming up, the kind that blows down branches and polishes the ice with blowing grit and sand. I'm thinking work will be

This site needs some sort of commiserate button.....thanks just doesn't really fit. :p

It turned out OK. By the time I got up to go to work the chinooks (similar to Santa Anas in CA) had warmed and dried up a lot of wetness and ice. I still had to be aware of black ice, though. First half of the shift was windy, but warm. I tend to be a baby when I contemplate icy road conditions.

I agree. cereal_killer how about one more button that expresses 'so sorry' or "I care" or "I hear you" or something like that for those posts you want to acknowledge of another's difficulties and clicking on 'winner' or 'thanks' doesn't quite express it?

Forum List

Back