USMB Coffee Shop IV

There are sequaro outside of Tucson also.
Could be either Phonix or Tucson. :)
Looks too big to be Tucson (or Tuscon......... But in Star Wars they spelled it Tusken.........)

maxresdefault.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Can't wait until Friday!!! Love those sammies made out of left over turkey!!!

I enjoy that too BBD. The only problem is my aunt delivered a large stack of carry home containers with her turkey. By the time I send leftover turkey and trimmings with four of our Thanksgiving dinner guests, I wonder if we will have leftovers for the five of us who will be here for the weekend? Oh well. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Looks too big to be Tucson (or Tuscon......... But in Star Wars they spelled it Tusken.........)

maxresdefault.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

I dunno. Tucson is quite a bit bigger than Albuquerque proper and is also pretty spread out--covers a lot of real estate.

Thanksgiving in four days and I'll be cooking every single one of those days. :)

The ladies Aux. are cooking the pies and cookies today and tomorrow.
Wednesday and Thursday I'm cooking for our turkey day.

The guys will deliver the food baskets of turkeys and all the fixings for our low income families on Wed.
Then the guys will be cooking the turkeys and ham dinners Thursday to serve any and all vets who a good homecooked Thansgiving meal.
Gotta leave in about an hour.
It's really cloudy here today maybe we might get rain.
Love ya all and hope everyone has a great thanksgiving.
I wanna come live in your town, peach.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Its a beautiful little town, the citizens take good care of our retried citizens.
4 whole stop lights. :) were pretty proud of that we used to have only 2 :)
Our young men are gentalmen and open the doors for ladies.
If you want water around you with big trees (rare in the desert), try finding a place in St. David.
Its our only oasis here.
Benson is very close.

I'm exausted but we had lots of fun today.
We have many pies this year. We have some new vets that have joined over the last 5 years and the ladies made blueberry and cherry pies.
Now we have pumkin,apple,sugar free pumpkin.5 types.
Tomorrow is cookies whew!
The kids love our turkey shaped surgar cookies with iceing.

Thanksgiving in four days and I'll be cooking every single one of those days. :)

The ladies Aux. are cooking the pies and cookies today and tomorrow.
Wednesday and Thursday I'm cooking for our turkey day.

The guys will deliver the food baskets of turkeys and all the fixings for our low income families on Wed.
Then the guys will be cooking the turkeys and ham dinners Thursday to serve any and all vets who a good homecooked Thansgiving meal.
Gotta leave in about an hour.
It's really cloudy here today maybe we might get rain.
Love ya all and hope everyone has a great thanksgiving.
I wanna come live in your town, peach.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yes if you were homeless down here people would have helped you.
None of us would have let any senior citizens live in a van.
We work together as a community.

Last edited:

Cool
My cousin and family live in Tucson, and have for years.

I don't like it:)
They drive crazy there.
I liked it when I lived there in the 70's before it grew into the monster spreadout that it is now.
The foothills was a beautiful view, now its all expensive houses.

Well, that doesn't sound so great. :neutral:

Shoot. We're getting more hail with our roof still unrepaired from the last hailstorm. But this so far is pea sized stuff that won't do much damage unless we get inches of it.

Cool

I've been to Tucson many times. It's a great place. Probably the best Mexican food in the USA (although San Diego and Albuquerque might disagree). Mt Lemon is right outside of town and beautiful...ditto the Mission San Xavier south of town.

:thup:

Cool

I don't like it:)
They drive crazy there.
I liked it when I lived there in the 70's before it grew into the monster spreadout that it is now.
The foothills was a beautiful view, now its all expensive houses.
I've seen way too much crazy driving but there's no possible way it could even hope to compete in craziness with the DC Metro are........

Last I checked for housing in Tucson (last week) boat loads of foreclosures and home prices were not bad at all.

Follow up appointment was today. x rays confirmed pneumonia along with left side ribs number 10 & 11 broken.

They gave me another antibiotic shot in the other cheek today. Word must be getting around the office about my nice butt.

Forum List

Back