USMB Coffee Shop IV

For you Rocky Mountain Folks.....:)

Big Sky Country by user183852791

flint-mountains-montana.jpg

Love it WQ. Is that one I should know and don't or did you write it?

An obscure song by a guy named Chris Whitley. I hope I sort of do it justice. This is the original with the Hollywood Production. :)

Last edited:
I understand Foxfyre thank you this place is not for politique discussion i agree there a lot at the usboard forum. :)

Well I got the Christmas tree up today, the lights and bottom skirt that goes around the base.
I also put out all the little figurines.
Tomorrow is the ornaments and tinsel.
Then wrapping gifts.

The tree is up thanks to my son.:) WQ suggested we decorate it this weekend together as a family...he is the best.:thup: Tomorrow we head over to the Happiest Place on Earth!!

9c87aab23d7637b72004be6362e47479.jpg

I have been married to a great guy for a very long time and have managed to adjust to his OCD side. :) The first day of December or sometime thereafter is the day the tree goes up at our house. It must not go up in November. So probably tomorrow. . . .

I have been married to a great guy for a very long time and have managed to adjust to his OCD side. :) The first day of December or sometime thereafter is the day the tree goes up at our house. It must not go up in November. So probably tomorrow. . . .

I had 3 vacation days scheduled last week, with the intention to get the tree up the day before or after Thanksgiving, but we just got busy doing other stuff. I used to always let it stay up until after my birthday, but Jan 20th is even way past Epiphany.:D

I try not eat or drink any citrus. I do take a multivitamin every day to try to make up for my picky eating, whether because I don't like things or worry they will hurt. ;)

That's a good thing to do. I hope your doctor is ordering a full battery of blood tests every year too just in case you're developing a severe deficiency in something.

Doctor? I haven't seen a doctor since I was in my teens. :lol:

As long as you are healthy you can get away with that. But after spending a week in ICU a year ago September, I have learned there is some stuff that is a teensy problem if detected early that becomes a really big deal if it isn't taken care of.

I'll go to a doctor when I get insurance. I haven't had it since I got too old to be carried on my father's plan. :p
Bonsoir Montrovant :) i want to say to you that Health is the most important if I can say here in France we do not understand how a country as rich as the united states people are not as well cared for? But take Obamacare I think nobody agrees with this system? And that in France the government wants to ensure that it is refunds à la carte if one is not too ill then we reimburse what band of idiots it is health before everything they have to care about there peoples first and make sure that they are well and taking for:)

Sorry about my bad English :)

As MamaFox said, we try to avoid politics in here. To keep it non political, I do agree that health is important. I try not to eat too badly and I do get at least a little exercise, at least enough that I don't atrophy. :lol:

I'm only 42 and don't have any history of serious health issues, I quit smoking 2 or 3 years ago, so hopefully there is nothing too badly wrong with me. I'll probably end up getting a new job, with insurance, in the next couple of years so I'll be able to get myself checked out then. :D

Just a quickie driveby to say hello. Might go get a laptop tomorrow so I can use a keyboard instead of this Peck pevk Peck...or worse, the microphone that auto corrects everything I say into gobbledeegoop.

Anyway...working on two places...one that dear peach found for me, and another one in another state another longtime online friend found that is in Colorado. She calls it Four Corners cuz it borders four states. Both have shown interest in getting new dependable tenants such as ourselves, so I am hopeful we make the right decision. Leaving here, we lose our medical...all of it. As it is now...we get all that, our docs are here, any hospital will take us because we are covered and even our mefs are paid for. Not sure how it will be in AZ or CO...and that's scarey.

Be homeless but kept healthy, or get a roof and fight for medical care. Decisions decisions, eh?

Anyway....heading to bed. If I do get a laptop, I will be able to be here more often..so that's a plus, but it also is dipping in our dwindling savings too. Again, decisions decisions!

Hugs

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Just a quickie driveby to say hello. Might go get a laptop tomorrow so I can use a keyboard instead of this Peck pevk Peck...or worse, the microphone that auto corrects everything I say into gobbledeegoop.

Anyway...working on two places...one that dear peach found for me, and another one in another state another longtime online friend found that is in Colorado. She calls it Four Corners cuz it borders four states. Both have shown interest in getting new dependable tenants such as ourselves, so I am hopeful we make the right decision. Leaving here, we lose our medical...all of it. As it is now...we get all that, our docs are here, any hospital will take us because we are covered and even our mefs are paid for. Not sure how it will be in AZ or CO...and that's scarey.

Be homeless but kept healthy, or get a roof and fight for medical care. Decisions decisions, eh?

Anyway....heading to bed. If I do get a laptop, I will be able to be here more often..so that's a plus, but it also is dipping in our dwindling savings too. Again, decisions decisions!

Hugs

Fingers crossed for you Gracie!

:huddle:

I dont know Ernie

My guess mispelling and most saw crab.
I do that a lot. More with friends on social media, but most of them read me carefully once they get that subtle mind trip.

I did right after you joined the board. :biggrin:
Too many mind games like that in the U of A psychology grad students I hung out with.

One guy used to get a can of dog food and a can of hash.
He took the labels off and glued the dog food label back on to the can of hash.
Then he would sit at a stop light eating it watching the horrified looks on other drivers faces.
He was certifiably nuts in my book, but he was a lot of laughs.
I play games like that. My dad absolutely HATED mayonnaise. I would put a big dollop on ice cream and eat it. Poor guy would have to leave the table.

Hugs

th

Still hoping Dajjal checks in soon, and I'm concerned about saveliberty who was so sick and he hasn't posted in a couple of days or so.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Sunset over the San Juan mountains, 4-corners area CO
01f7b1d9d97344eb0e714f763b891a77.jpg

I'm back again!

I haven't been here in a while I know. The smithy had my newly crafted armor sent to the wrong knight, some dude named Imperius.

But, in all seriousness, I had a good Thanksgiving at my step-mom's house up until the Shar Pei bit my grandmother by accident. We're dressing the wound now, and she's doing better. Keep her in your prayers though.

In the meantime:

tumblr_mp94bxdT0j1qzl05no1_1280.jpg

Well I got the Christmas tree up today, the lights and bottom skirt that goes around the base.
I also put out all the little figurines.
Tomorrow is the ornaments and tinsel.
Then wrapping gifts.

WOW You have been busy busy!

Forum List

Back