USMB Coffee Shop IV

Groups don't have to have politics either.
Personally, I don't see a reason for having one? What is the purpose?

That is what I meant. People are talking politics.

I guess there could be a group that focuses on the paranormal...but there is a forum for that...so again..what is the purpose of having a group? I could see it if it were private, but private doesn't neccessarily mean private either.

In the groups? I saw one, but its showing little empty box for others if there are others. And I don't remember how I found it. I am sorta browsing around now that I am off that awful cell phone and peck peck pecking on it.

In the groups? I saw one, but its showing little empty box for others if there are others. And I don't remember how I found it. I am sorta browsing around now that I am off that awful cell phone and peck peck pecking on it.

Look at bottom of home page.

I think I was in a group once. Don't remember which board. It was about paranormal stuff. I think. Been a long time.

Actually, I think I started a group too, way back when. But I don't remember what it was. That was another time, in another world I lived in. I am in a new world now and most don't want to know about it. Its kinda depressing. Except when I get a nice morning surprise like the deer in the field and walking up to me. That was a great surprise. I wonder what tomorrow will bring? ;)

Actually, I think I started a group too, way back when. But I don't remember what it was. That was another time, in another world I lived in. I am in a new world now and most don't want to know about it. Its kinda depressing. Except when I get a nice morning surprise like the deer in the field and walking up to me. That was a great surprise. I wonder what tomorrow will bring? ;)

I understand.

Maybe I should start one...with uplifting quotes or something. I read one today at pinterest and it truly was an eye opener to muse on. I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

9cff5632ed3af219b579653035fad637.jpg

6207ee7f5b2ce89258f14cc30c7e8071.jpg

Well....I am so out of the loop here....I think I need to explore in spurts to see what I have missed. Or maybe its good that I missed out on a lot. All I need is right here in FF's coffee shop, right?

Anywho....I am off to bed. Karma got it all warm for me and I want to crawl in with her. She is such a great electric blanket, lol.

Goodnight!

And the inlaws. They are now dead to us, figuratively speaking. We did a lot for them. I have given them many things, just because I love them. I booted out roomies twice, because they had no place to go. Now, we need them and they said they did not want us living with them or they live with us even after I found that place in Az that would fit us all...because we refuse to pay for their grandson that is 30 years old and plays online games all day, smokes pot and refuses to work. I said "so you will leave us living in our car over your grandson that is healthy and could work if he wanted to but chooses to mooch off you AND us?" and they both said "yes". So....I said "I love you. But I am done with you" and when MrG said it too, to his brother personally, they said "fine" and that was that.

Just another hole in our backs. No problem. We have lots of bandaids. Seems we need them more than usual lately.

Much more has been going on...but...I refuse to bring everyone else down. Read my sig. It fits.

So sorry that things did not work out for you here in AZ.
Well we tried at least. :(
Many here want to help ,but like you said there is a reason for why (just not now, is happening to you).
Perhaps somthing will work out after the New Year.
You,Hubby & baby puppy are in our prayers.

Well Christmas is all over for me already. I have wrapped my sisters presents and put them in a giant stocking. But she rang and told me she cannot come to see me this year because she is too busy. She is a self employed chef and she works for celebrity's doing dinner party's. Christmas is her busiest time. So she cannot make it down until the new year. If I told you the list of people she works for you would be impressed, but I cannot discuss them as it would compromise her security.

Forum List

Back