USMB Coffee Shop IV

It is freezing here today.
brrr.gif

We've warmed up a bit. Instead of the teens, it is 34 outside at 6:30 am and we should be in the mid 50's today, very pleasant for this time of year.

It is 13 degrees here right now.

brrr.gif

We've warmed up a bit. Instead of the teens, it is 34 outside at 6:30 am and we should be in the mid 50's today, very pleasant for this time of year.

That was the early morning temps we were having last week.

It's 24 now. Too cold! I need to move down south! :lol:

But think how long your commute to work would be.

brrr.gif

My MT job is from home, and I can work anywhere in the continental United States as long as I have internet access. :)

My MT job is from home, and I can work anywhere in the continental United States as long as I have internet access. :)

I know. But your hospital job you sort of have to go to don't you?

I know. But your hospital job you sort of have to go to don't you?

Well, if I moved, I would just find something else to replace it. It's only part time on the weekends.

Happy Sunday!

240819-Happy-Sunday-Life-Is-Like-A-Cup-Of-Coffee.jpg

I like the red mug. It is similar to the Rachel Ray red cup--I only have one--that I dearly love for my morning coffee. Does everybody else have a favorite coffee cup that they prefer to all others?

I use this mug :
41ISBlDrqVL._SX300_.jpg

I don't use it because it's a NYC mug. I'm originally from NY, but I've never liked the city. I use it because it holds a lot. :p

Got out the winter windows for three of our doors, late breakfast is done, trash bagged up and laundry will be finished soon. Then I need to unpack the Yukon of landscape tools and reload with winter gear. Hopefully I can track down a snow blower and get my customers all cleaned out. Our snow storm is suppose to go into the mid evening, so I may have to delay that. Which leaves me with getting the tree up and lights strung.

Got out the winter windows for three of our doors, late breakfast is done, trash bagged up and laundry will be finished soon. Then I need to unpack the Yukon of landscape tools and reload with winter gear. Hopefully I can track down a snow blower and get my customers all cleaned out. Our snow storm is suppose to go into the mid evening, so I may have to delay that. Which leaves me with getting the tree up and lights strung.
Woke up this morning to 60+ degrees and bright sunshine....... :D

I woke up to 67 and snowy.

You have your thermostat set too high...... :eusa_whistle:

You have your thermostat set too high...... :eusa_whistle:

Mrs. Liberty probably has it at 68 now.

74 is way too warm for me in the winter - 62 or 63 at night when we're sleeping. Summertime though, for the A/C 75 is about right. A lot of it is psychological. When I was running a large agency in Kansas, we had an olympic size indoor pool. We kept the water temp 5 or 6 degrees warmer in the summer than we did in the winter. When its in the 20s outside the water feels warmer to them at a lower temp than it does when it is in the 90s outside.

Forum List

Back