USMB Coffee Shop IV

I am going to find him and pee on his pillow. Dogs are going to look like angels compared to this cat.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Took a road trip to get the wife out of the house for the day, up to T or C then north to San Antonio (NM), east to Carrizozo then finally back south to El Paso. When we left T or C we had just over half a tank in the Prius, by the time we made Corrizozo we were down to one block on the gauge, that was a close one........ more or less. The problem with the older Prius gas gauge is it's unpredictability leading it to be dubbed the "guess gauge", when the last (of 10) blocks starts blinking you have anywhere from .5 to 1.5 gallons of gas left. We were averaging 41.5 miles per gallon.

Yeah I've known this girl here forever too. Like I say, I dated her sister long ago. I even worked with her dad a few times subcontracting carpentry and he's a great guy. So her and I just click, we like much of the same things, and the best part is, she likes it around here.

:ack-1: You gettin' married?
Naaaah... I doubt that will ever be in the cards. We've both been married and divorced more than once so I don't think we'll be visiting that topic any time soon... :lol:

Well, never say never. And 3rd time could be the charm...but I getcha. :lol:
I swear! If I ever consider getting married again, I'll just find a woman I hate and buy her a house. That should save me 5 years of heartache.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Just go ahead and buy me one. You know I am looking. :lol:
Don't hate you.... yet. LOL

A depressing day... Navy lost to Army so I am sure our Coffee Shop pal, SFC Ollie is in good spirits. When Mrs. BBD and I left for confession and Mass the first quarter had just ended. After church I checked the score and depression began to set in. I don't know if it was because Army beat Navy or the two inches of new snow with the forecast of snow all night and all of tomorrow that put a damper on my spirits but never the less I'm a bit down. I'm going to make myself a nice P,B and J sammich and get a glass of cold milk. That will help my crummy disposition I am certain. I miss the chatter SFC Ollie and I used to have prior to the Army Navy games every year. Maybe my old pal can spend more time here before too much longer.

Sorry Big Black Dog ! Once Navy was down to their 4th (?) string quarterback, Army managed to pull out the win for the first time since 2001. But there's always next year.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Sunset over West Point
westpoint_sunset_flag_20100328_1280.jpg

A depressing day... Navy lost to Army so I am sure our Coffee Shop pal, SFC Ollie is in good spirits. When Mrs. BBD and I left for confession and Mass the first quarter had just ended. After church I checked the score and depression began to set in. I don't know if it was because Army beat Navy or the two inches of new snow with the forecast of snow all night and all of tomorrow that put a damper on my spirits but never the less I'm a bit down. I'm going to make myself a nice P,B and J sammich and get a glass of cold milk. That will help my crummy disposition I am certain. I miss the chatter SFC Ollie and I used to have prior to the Army Navy games every year. Maybe my old pal can spend more time here before too much longer.

My Dad was a Chief Petty Officer for quite a few years on board submarines and destroyers (sonar man). I didn't call today. I knew better. :)

Congrats to Army. The Army/Navy game is obviously huge for both Services.

:ack-1: You gettin' married?
Naaaah... I doubt that will ever be in the cards. We've both been married and divorced more than once so I don't think we'll be visiting that topic any time soon... :lol:

Well, never say never. And 3rd time could be the charm...but I getcha. :lol:
I swear! If I ever consider getting married again, I'll just find a woman I hate and buy her a house. That should save me 5 years of heartache.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Just go ahead and buy me one. You know I am looking. :lol:
Don't hate you.... yet. LOL

You know you could never hate me. Just wait! ;)

Lil and I both got cattle prods from our rancher friends.
This will work.
Better than luring him over with food and grabbing his horns with my fingers, then using my arms and hands to lock him in a headlock raming his head up against the fence.
He sounds like I'm trying to skin him alive or something.
It scared me the way he thrashed ,I thought he was gonna break his neck.
Either that or my fingers and or hands.

Thank you for the info on cattle prods and stun guns.
I didnt know whether the voltage would harm a smaller animal.
Definitely not a buck goat! Those buggers are tough as nails. Let me know how that works for you, though.

What do you mean definitely not a buck goat?
He butts everyone who gets to near. He knocked down Lil and hubby.
Yes he is tough as nails, mean and nasty.

I guess you could say the Army got my goat! Packers play today and so do my beloved Redskins. Life is good. Very good!

Go Navy. Beat Army. Make it 15 years in a row that Navy has beaten Army.

My condolences BBD...

View attachment 101547

Aw that's both nice and mean. :) All my uncles--and I had a lot of uncles--were in WWII--most in the Navy or Marines, a couple in the Air Force, one in the Army. The Army one was the only one to make the military a full career. But yeah, the Army/Navy game is a really big deal.

I guess you could say the Army got my goat! Packers play today and so do my beloved Redskins. Life is good. Very good!

One of our nieces is from Wisconsin and is an all time passionate Packer fan so I have to pull for them. Washington not so much as we are Dallas fans, but I have Washington picked over Philadelphia today in pickems so will be rooting for Washington.

Forum List

Back