USMB Coffee Shop IV

I'm glad to see that Gracie stopped by to let us know she is okay. Merry Christmas to you and Mr. Gracie and your fur fam too.
cute-christmas-puppies-pictures-wallpaper-2014-all-puppies.jpg

Awwww I wanted pictures.

Got a new camera, gotta learn how to use it.
Then pics :)
Heck, I'm still messing up with my kindel, let alone the cam,vids :lmao:
Take lens cap off, point camera, push button........

I wish!!
Not with this one ,too many bells and whistles..... oh my. :)
They still have the basic camera function, I know I have a couple.

Yes they do ,hince what I said earlier , I have pics and vids, just need to download the software and then learn how to edit them and upload to here on the board.
I just did a pic with it a few minutes ago of a beautiful rainbow.

Do you have windows 10, ? because it has excellent photo editing software built into it. You do not need to install the software that comes with the camera, you just take some pics then connect your camera to the computer via a USB cable that should have come with your camera. It will automatically detect the pictures and ask you if yo want to upload them to a file on your computer.

Wanted to see all that hair sticking out.. It rarely gets dry enough here for staticy hair.

It was embarassing, it sort of looked like Monicas hair from friends when it got really humid, only without the frizz. :)

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mbxOD9mRL14

Chandler- "Your hair is inexplicable" ! :biggrin:
I could do that when I lived in Albuquerque.

Did you get a can of static guard for hair? :biggrin:
I looked at labels for conditioners, I found one that claimed to tame dry fly away hair. The stuff actually worked provided you didn't rinse it out.

All kinds of great hair products out there for the frizzies and fly aways peach174. I like Moroccanoil the best. Not only does it help with frizzies and flyaways, it also helps repair any damaged hair and it makes your hair soft and shiny and smell really nice. :)
I use a bit of coconut oil myself. It doesn't smell and makes brushing my mop a little less trouble

FYI, I received a bag of Starbuck's Christmas Blend coffee as a gift. It is a bold, full bodied coffee with none of the burnt taste of Starbuck's house blend. I give it 4 stars of 5.

It was embarassing, it sort of looked like Monicas hair from friends when it got really humid, only without the frizz. :)

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mbxOD9mRL14

Chandler- "Your hair is inexplicable" ! :biggrin:

I looked at labels for conditioners, I found one that claimed to tame dry fly away hair. The stuff actually worked provided you didn't rinse it out.

All kinds of great hair products out there for the frizzies and fly aways peach174. I like Moroccanoil the best. Not only does it help with frizzies and flyaways, it also helps repair any damaged hair and it makes your hair soft and shiny and smell really nice. :)
I use a bit of coconut oil myself. It doesn't smell and makes brushing my mop a little less trouble

There is beard oil too. :)

Got a new camera, gotta learn how to use it.
Then pics :)
Heck, I'm still messing up with my kindel, let alone the cam,vids :lmao:
Take lens cap off, point camera, push button........

I wish!!
Not with this one ,too many bells and whistles..... oh my. :)
They still have the basic camera function, I know I have a couple.

Yes they do ,hince what I said earlier , I have pics and vids, just need to download the software and then learn how to edit them and upload to here on the board.
I just did a pic with it a few minutes ago of a beautiful rainbow.

Do you have windows 10, ? because it has excellent photo editing software built into it. You do not need to install the software that comes with the camera, you just take some pics then connect your camera to the computer via a USB cable that should have come with your camera. It will automatically detect the pictures and ask you if yo want to upload them to a file on your computer.

The CD has the driver software needed.
It also has instructions on how to progam all the goodies in the camra.

Eeeeeww!
Makes them no fun to play with. Uck

You can just store your pictures in a file on your computer and then use the upload file option in the reply box. Then you choose the file where your pics are stored and choose the pic and paste the address into the box and upload it. Voila! :D That's how I do it, and you don't need to store them online.

Eeeeeww!

Oh, it gets absorbed. It makes the hair softer and easier to manage is all. :)

Eeeeeww!

New fangeled stuff made in the last 30 yrs. eh? :happy-1:
Ain't technology awsome! :lol:
Hubby hasn't had his long beard since the 80's when the tip got caught in hay bale wire and got ripped out when he threw the bale into the back of the pickup. PAINFUL!!

Eeeeeww!

Hubby hasn't had his long beard since the 80's when the tip got caught in hay bale wire and got ripped out when he threw the bale into the back of the pickup. PAINFUL!!

OMG! That is terrible! Ouchie. :ack-1:

Eeeeeww!

I worked in a salon a few years back, part time, and we had a small section for guys, and you would be surprised how many guys would come in to buy hair care products.

:(

I have lost my bad ass rep with some of you recently.

Don't make me scratch a dog's nose or something...

BBD and I have a nonaggression pact, so it will have to be another dog.

Eeeeeww!

I worked in a salon a few years back, part time, and we had a small section for guys, and you would be surprised how many guys would come in to buy hair care products.

Not surprised at all, lots of guys go to our litle towns salons. :)

Mangina hair removal stuff? Did they say it was for their wife/girlfriend? WTH???

Whatever is cheapest at Krogers dudes...

Mangina hair removal stuff? Did they say it was for their wife/girlfriend? WTH???

Lol! Funny!

They would come in for hair gel or other styling aids, also shampoo and stuff. Gel is probably the most popular man product that we sold though. Also, the waxes and other styling aids for spiking hair, etc. :D

Lol! Funny!

They would come in for hair gel or other styling aids, also shampoo and stuff. Gel is probably the most popular man product that we sold though. Also, the waxes and other styling aids for spiking hair, etc. :D

Charge them double and take their man cards.

Forum List

Back