USMB Coffee Shop IV

I worked in a salon a few years back, part time, and we had a small section for guys, and you would be surprised how many guys would come in to buy hair care products.

Mangina hair removal stuff? Did they say it was for their wife/girlfriend? WTH???

Whatever is cheapest at Krogers dudes...

Lol! Funny!

They would come in for hair gel or other styling aids, also shampoo and stuff. Gel is probably the most popular man product that we sold though. Also, the waxes and other styling aids for spiking hair, etc. :D

Charge them double and take their man cards.
Says the bald guy...

There is beard oil too. :)

Eeeeeww!
Makes them no fun to play with. Uck

Oh, it gets absorbed. It makes the hair softer and easier to manage is all. :)

New fangeled stuff made in the last 30 yrs. eh? :happy-1:
Ain't technology awsome! :lol:
Hubby hasn't had his long beard since the 80's when the tip got caught in hay bale wire and got ripped out when he threw the bale into the back of the pickup. PAINFUL!!

I worked in a salon a few years back, part time, and we had a small section for guys, and you would be surprised how many guys would come in to buy hair care products.

Not surprised at all, lots of guys go to our litle towns salons. :)

Hombre would when we were traveling only if there was not a real man's barbershop within driving distance and he was desperate. Now he only has fringe hair around the edges but he won't let me cut it--he wants it professionally cut and will drive a LONG way across town to a REAL barber shop and pays for a full haircut to get that trimmed. :)

Eeeeeww!

Hubby hasn't had his long beard since the 80's when the tip got caught in hay bale wire and got ripped out when he threw the bale into the back of the pickup. PAINFUL!!

Not surprised at all, lots of guys go to our litle towns salons. :)

Hombre would when we were traveling only if there was not a real man's barbershop within driving distance and he was desperate. Now he only has fringe hair around the edges but he won't let me cut it--he wants it professionally cut and will drive a LONG way across town to a REAL barber shop and pays for a full haircut to get that trimmed. :)

I spent most of my adult life with long hair, but I didn't get it professionally cut.....or cut at all. Now it's mostly gone, and I still don't have it professionally cut. I took it off myself with an electric shaver and have trimmed it down myself when I felt it was needed. I'm currently letting it grow, but again, not having it cut. :p

Buying stuff from a salon has always struck me as too damned expensive. Even when I had a whole bunch of curly, frizzy hair, I wouldn't do that. If it got too annoying, I'd just put it up in a pony tail. :)

Mangina hair removal stuff? Did they say it was for their wife/girlfriend? WTH???

Lol! Funny!

They would come in for hair gel or other styling aids, also shampoo and stuff. Gel is probably the most popular man product that we sold though. Also, the waxes and other styling aids for spiking hair, etc. :D

Says the bald guy...

Nope, my family does well in the hair for a lifetime gang.

Lol! Funny!

Says the bald guy...
Bald guys rule!!!!

:D

Went up to Alamogordo today and looked at a couple of rentals....... Just got done looking at listings in Tuscon, much bigger and better for the same money...... Uummmmmm........

We have had a few friends and neighbors stopping by to wish us a happy christmas and to look at our tree and inside decorations.
Nice day today for visitors. :)

Went up to Alamogordo today and looked at a couple of rentals....... Just got done looking at listings in Tuscon, much bigger and better for the same money...... Uummmmmm........

Tucson rocks ! :)
The thing is getting temporary medical (medicaid) for the wife until she finishes getting a couple of professional certificates (about a years worth of school) then she'd be a shoe-in for some jobs she missed out on because she lacked those certificates. The medical field is big on certificates....... From what I've seen it looks like she meets Arizona's qualifications though I know the Medicaid expansion is still being fought over in the AZ courts.

Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas! I'll be laying low and taking it easy. It's hard to type with your arm in a sling so this will be brief. Enjoy the holiday and spread a little cheer!!! Don't forget to leave out some milk and cookies for Santa.

Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas! I'll be laying low and taking it easy. It's hard to type with your arm in a sling so this will be brief. Enjoy the holiday and spread a little cheer!!! Don't forget to leave out some milk and cookies for Santa.

I'm guessing the cat gets nothing but coal this year. :lol:

Are you looking something like this?
WalkAbout_SlingHIND.jpg

Hope you get fast healing for Christmas. :)

I use a bit of coconut oil myself. It doesn't smell and makes brushing my mop a little less trouble

There is beard oil too. :)

Eeeeeww!

OMG! That is terrible! Ouchie. :ack-1:

Indeed. In addition to some sort of sympathy button, C_K needs to give us an "ouch" button. :)

Oh BBD. So sorry. What was the verdict?

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
Big Black Dog 's shoulder,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Florida Christmas
6511486339_0ec0cfcc11_z.jpg

Forum List

Back