USMB Coffee Shop IV

I worked in a salon a few years back, part time, and we had a small section for guys, and you would be surprised how many guys would come in to buy hair care products.

Mangina hair removal stuff? Did they say it was for their wife/girlfriend? WTH???

Whatever is cheapest at Krogers dudes...

Lol! Funny!

They would come in for hair gel or other styling aids, also shampoo and stuff. Gel is probably the most popular man product that we sold though. Also, the waxes and other styling aids for spiking hair, etc. :D

Charge them double and take their man cards.
Says the bald guy...

Nope, my family does well in the hair for a lifetime gang.
Yeah if you glue cat hair on your scalp.

I worked in a salon a few years back, part time, and we had a small section for guys, and you would be surprised how many guys would come in to buy hair care products.

Mangina hair removal stuff? Did they say it was for their wife/girlfriend? WTH???

Lol! Funny!

They would come in for hair gel or other styling aids, also shampoo and stuff. Gel is probably the most popular man product that we sold though. Also, the waxes and other styling aids for spiking hair, etc. :D

Says the bald guy...
Bald guys rule!!!!

:D
Rule what? Hair club for men?

Lol! Funny!

Says the bald guy...
Bald guys rule!!!!

:D
Rule what? Hair club for men?

I'm in the hair club for men, Captain Picard got me in, Rogaine........

On the way to bed, I thought this could be appropriate this weekend. According to a dear friend:

15578761_1353941777998284_3777778988343270380_n.jpg

Can't get to sleep. Discovered that the shoulder is ok except for being bruised however my left arm is broken high up near the shoulder. So I'll have my arm in a sling for a spell. Have learned how to type with just one hand. Just took a pain pill so I'll get sleepy pretty soon. The fall could have been worse I suppose so I'm thankful all I got out of the deal was the broken arm. I've been banged up worst than this before and this too shall pass. Thankfully I didn't need to have surgery as there was some discussion about needing a pin put in but that turned out not to be the case. While I heal I will be thinking up ways to take 8 of that damned cat's 9 lives!

I just dropped by to say... Merry Christmas

View attachment 103618

Merry Christmas to you and yours too Lumpy.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Please stop in more often, wwe miss you. :)

Thank You Peach.. :smile:

I miss y'all as well but I'm a night owl and it's kinda rare to find a fellow Coffee Shopper similarly inclined. Alas, I've been walking on the wild side with politics and the FZ for quite some time now and could do with pleasant conversation with cherished and warm hearted friends. mmm .. I'll see if I can tone it down and be nice for a change with the early birds and insomniacs perhaps...:smiliehug:...

Last edited:

View attachment 103618

Have a wonderful Sunday.

I miss y'all as well but I'm a night owl and it's kinda rare to find a fellow Coffee Shopper similarly inclined. Alas, I've been walking on the wild side with politics and the FZ for quite some time now and could do with pleasant conversation with cherished and warm hearted friends. mmm .. I'll see if I can tone it down and be nice for a change with the early birds and insomniacs perhaps...:smiliehug:...

Kat and Gracie, occasionally me and BBD and a few others off and on are here late night.

View attachment 103618

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Kat and Gracie, occasionally me and BBD and a few others off and on are here late night.

I'll check in more often then... :wink_2:

Can't get to sleep. Discovered that the shoulder is ok except for being bruised however my left arm is broken high up near the shoulder. So I'll have my arm in a sling for a spell. Have learned how to type with just one hand. Just took a pain pill so I'll get sleepy pretty soon. The fall could have been worse I suppose so I'm thankful all I got out of the deal was the broken arm. I've been banged up worst than this before and this too shall pass. Thankfully I didn't need to have surgery as there was some discussion about needing a pin put in but that turned out not to be the case. While I heal I will be thinking up ways to take 8 of that damned cat's 9 lives!

I'm convenced that he is our Rusty reincarnated.
If you decide to put him up for adoption Big Black Dog, we are willing to accept him. :)

Forum List

Back