USMB Coffee Shop IV

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I'm so glad I planned ahead and took off work on Monday. WQ and my son want to see La La Land, and we'll go out for dinner afterwards. Next up is planning all the New Year's Eve apps that we'll munch on while enjoying our traditional viewing of Forrest Gump.:)

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
Big Black Dog for healing,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

christmas_scenery_2.jpg

The cat has already knocked down the bird cage. She's lucky I didn't beat her. We're going to have to keep the little one's door closed all the time unless we can find somewhere to put the cage that the cat can't get to it.

People need to stop getting small prey pets for the little one while we have a cat.

I train my cats that the birds are part of the family and are off limits. :)
What size 2x4 do you use?

I spent a wonderful time with my "adopted" family, brother-by-another-mother, sister-by-another-mister. My partner acquitted himself well and didn't soil the carpets (not so much for Penny, the new dog). The food was plentiful and sinfully good. Since the partner showed an interest in the wine on offer, I enjoyed some very tasty coffee. We arrived at around 3 pm and departed close to 10 pm. Lots of laughter, a wide range of conversational topics, and I learned some interesting things about pot. It was also suggested that I research the requirements for quality marijuana-growing soils so I might augment my compost in order to sell the product for top dollar. I don't have to grow the marijuana, just provide good quality potting soil. Hhhmmm...a retirement income, perhaps?

The cat has already knocked down the bird cage. She's lucky I didn't beat her. We're going to have to keep the little one's door closed all the time unless we can find somewhere to put the cage that the cat can't get to it.

People need to stop getting small prey pets for the little one while we have a cat.

I train my cats that the birds are part of the family and are off limits. :)
What size 2x4 do you use?

Water squirt gun, in the face. :biggrin:
Fact!
P.S. water training with Maine Coon cats does not work.

Last edited:
Off to the bone doctor's office. Hope he has some left-over Christmas cookies and coffee in the waiting room. Nothing makes a busted wing heal faster than cookies and coffee! It's a medical fact.

I took my bunny outside this morning and gave him some Christmas carrots. :lol:
If you add some potatoes, onions, and gravy, you're bunnies would serve their purpose nicely.
Lol! You are so bad, gw![emoji1]
OK! OK! I'll use my recipe for Welsh Rarebit instead. No "rarebits" are harmed in concocting said delicacy.
Welsh Rarebit
I suggest Guiness in lieu of milk...I prefer the stronger flavor.

Hmmm. I never checked out a recipe for Welsh rarebit before, but it looks like a flavored cheese toast?

Off to the bone doctor's office. Hope he has some left-over Christmas cookies and coffee in the waiting room. Nothing makes a busted wing heal faster than cookies and coffee! It's a medical fact.

Is your arm in a cast? Or is it a hairline fracture that didn't require one?

If you add some potatoes, onions, and gravy, you're bunnies would serve their purpose nicely.
Lol! You are so bad, gw![emoji1]
OK! OK! I'll use my recipe for Welsh Rarebit instead. No "rarebits" are harmed in concocting said delicacy.
Welsh Rarebit
I suggest Guiness in lieu of milk...I prefer the stronger flavor.

Hmmm. I never checked out a recipe for Welsh rarebit before, but it looks like a flavored cheese toast?
It is.

And Peach thought SHE had a bad hair day recently. Actually this one is captioned--hair after a panhandle (Texas) breeze:

15621791_1327175397324161_2891553181142399086_n.jpg

Noooo. . . you think Thumper, not stew.
Nope! Bunnies is tasty!

Only as they appear cleaned, cut up, and unrecognizable at Albertsons. "On the hoof" they are cuddly, adorable, and somewhere on the same plain as kittens and puppies.

And Peach thought SHE had a bad hair day recently. Actually this one is captioned--hair after a panhandle (Texas) breeze:

At least his isn't alive! :)

Our neighbor who has the metal plate in his head, that I have mentioned before, said that electrical ion buildup or what ever that phenoma of weather is called ,messed with his metal plate also.
He said it felt like small worms crawling in around the metal, said it was really a strange feeling and then later on it gave him a headache.
I never even thought about how it would effect someone with metal in their bodies.
I'm so glad it's a rare thing. :biggrin:
It is a scary feeling thats for sure.

Last edited:

At least his isn't alive! :)

Our neighbor who has the metal plate in his head, that I have mentioned before, said that electrical ion buildup or what ever that phenoma of weather is called ,messed with his metal plate also.
He said it felt like small worms crawling in around the metal, said it was really a strange feeling and then later on it gave him a headache.
I never even thought about how it would effect someone with metal in their bodies.
I'm so glad it's a rare thing. :biggrin:
It is a scary feeling thats for sure.

Both of us agreed we hope to never go through that experience again. :)

Noooo. . . you think Thumper, not stew.
Nope! Bunnies is tasty!

Only as they appear cleaned, cut up, and unrecognizable at Albertsons. "On the hoof" they are cuddly, adorable, and somewhere on the same plain as kittens and puppies.
Kittens taste terrible

Forum List

Back