USMB Coffee Shop IV

I got a cute little denim dress that buttons up the front for Christmas. It's short sleeves but I can wear it with a sweater and tights for winter. I LOVE it. :)

Sounds nice! :)

Hubby got me a warm flannel ,western design shirt with long sleeves in a dark green plaid.
It goes with my eyes, he says. :)
It does too, I love it. :biggrin:
I'm a kind of friendly guy, at least at the bar and I suppose I have a rather unique look. Probably 2/3 of the women that come in want to play with my beard. I can't tell you how many of them have braided it and one even braided a gardenia into it one night. I really don't mind, but when I'm carrying the mop or 6 bottles of whiskey, I'd rather not stand there and have my face fondled. The adopted grand kids got me a tee shirt that reminds you of the Jack Nicholson scene from "Full Metal Jacket". The caption is, "You can't handle the beard."
AND, I got a box of high end cigars with an "I don't know if you like these". I reached in my shirt pocket and opened up my cigar bag containing 2 of the last 4 I had. PERFECT!
I'm home for the moment after stopping by Doc's to open up. I left 6 at the bar with a promise to bring the bartender a plate of holiday food,
In an hour, I'll be back at my partners' house for dinner.
Life is good!

That's from A Few Good Men. ;) Nicholson wasn't in Full Metal Jacket.
Sorry. You're right.

The little one got a small bird from her grammy. The bird has been quiet and the little one was happy that when she let the bird out earlier, it stood on her arm and finger before it let her put it back in its cage. So, quiet and pleasant bird.

The little one is on her way to her dad's now, so of course the bird is beginning to chirp. I hope it's only a little bit and doesn't turn into a noisy mess, that's what I was concerned about when I found out she'd be getting a bird! :p

Old people are funny when they start giving the bird.

Sorry Ringel, I couldn't wait for you to comment.
I no longer flip the bird I now give em this;

pinkyswear.jpg

Cause I don't care to send the very best..........

Wow Im stuffed.
I don't havta cook again for a few days.
Yep! Life is good.:biggrin:
Glad to hear everyone is having a great christmas.:)

Gonna watch my yearly tradition of the Dr. Who Christmas special tonight.

Last edited:
The cat has already knocked down the bird cage. She's lucky I didn't beat her. We're going to have to keep the little one's door closed all the time unless we can find somewhere to put the cage that the cat can't get to it.

People need to stop getting small prey pets for the little one while we have a cat.

I train my cats that the birds are part of the family and are off limits. :)

I got a cute little denim dress that buttons up the front for Christmas. It's short sleeves but I can wear it with a sweater and tights for winter. I LOVE it. :)

Hubby got me a warm flannel ,western design shirt with long sleeves in a dark green plaid.
I'm a kind of friendly guy, at least at the bar and I suppose I have a rather unique look. Probably 2/3 of the women that come in want to play with my beard. I can't tell you how many of them have braided it and one even braided a gardenia into it one night. I really don't mind, but when I'm carrying the mop or 6 bottles of whiskey, I'd rather not stand there and have my face fondled. The adopted grand kids got me a tee shirt that reminds you of the Jack Nicholson scene from "Full Metal Jacket". The caption is, "You can't handle the beard."
AND, I got a box of high end cigars with an "I don't know if you like these". I reached in my shirt pocket and opened up my cigar bag containing 2 of the last 4 I had. PERFECT!
I'm home for the moment after stopping by Doc's to open up. I left 6 at the bar with a promise to bring the bartender a plate of holiday food,
Life is good!

I got Hubby a designer t-shirt that says,
I RESERVE MY RIGHT TO ARM BEARS :)
Then there's a picture of a bear in fatigues with a shell belt full of bullets slung over his chest and rifle slung across his sholder.

Life is good!

I got Hubby a designer t-shirt that says,
I RESERVE MY RIGHT TO ARM BEARS :)
Then there's a picture of a bear in fatigues with a shell belt full of bullets slung over his chest and rifle slung across his sholder.

Here is what it looks like.
Arm Bears T-Shirt
Tell me if you can't get the link and I'll do it on the desk top computer. :)

The cat has already knocked down the bird cage. She's lucky I didn't beat her. We're going to have to keep the little one's door closed all the time unless we can find somewhere to put the cage that the cat can't get to it.

People need to stop getting small prey pets for the little one while we have a cat.

The cat? Maybe the bird doesn't like the cage and was making a break for it. Oh, and often the DOG is trying to get the cat in trouble.

Hi everyone! :) Hope you all had a great Christmas day. I did. I had such a good time today over my auntie's house. I spent the day with my grandmother (even though she is kind of in and out of it, it was really nice to get to spend the day with her at "home" if you know what I mean.), my aunt and uncle, my two cousins and their husbands and 5 kids (between the two of them, one has 3 and one has 2), one set of their in-laws. Great day. I loved just watching the little ones (all under 4) and playing with them. The little ones really make the holidays special. :)

We played White Elephant Bingo tonight and Harper had her own card at four. She was able to find the numbers when we broke it down to 4-3 or 1-8. Opa MAY have said B1 without actually drawing it once for a Harper bingo.

Seriously, us cats have chickens that voluntarily jump into cans. Deboned, no feathers, no waiting.

Sure would hate to be working at Walmart tomorrow when people begin to roll in with things they are returning to the store! They are going to be busy folks...

Forum List

Back