USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hey! :bye1:
I have lost everything here! My poor computer is empty now.
I'm downloading something right now...
My computer needs files...it's hungry :D

Sorry :(
You can't burn cds there?
I didn't prove that peach :)
Now I'm gonna burn something right now

Maybe a storage program like the cloud, there are many to chose from.
Thats what I use. :)
Hi peach! Merry Christmas :bye1:
I did burn a dvd. It's perfect! :eusa_dance:
(it's the movie "Naked Gun" :D:D)

Merry Christmas !
Great, now you'll always have that movie :)
I got alot of nice gifts! :biggrin:
Lots of nice gifts!! Wow! :woohoo::woohoo:

:D

Merry Christmas! Last night my family celebrated with a prime rib dinner and exchanging gifts. Mom loves her new heated throw for the living room and her Roku to watch her favorite TV shows. My brother and sister-in-law love the Weber Smoky Mountain meat smoker and the 'smart lock' for their rear entry so their robot overlord Alexa can lock the back door without them going downstairs to verify security.

I'm off to the Big House now for breakfast with Mom and to collect Daisy the Mutt who decided to spend last night there. I called her from the front portico to come and get into the car. Daisy stood and looked at Mom then promptly ignored me, so she stayed there.

I certainly hope that everyone had as nice a Christmas as I did. Bless you all, and try to not eat too much!

Dang!
Didn't get a white Christmas here after all. Didn't get down past freezing.
All of our Mountains did, though.
It's beautiful.
I am going to video it.:)
I'll see if I can upload it to the coffee shop later on. :)
Not sure if I can do it, but it's worth a try eh? :)

I got a cute little denim dress that buttons up the front for Christmas. It's short sleeves but I can wear it with a sweater and tights for winter. I LOVE it. :)

Sounds nice! :)

Hubby got me a warm flannel ,western design shirt with long sleeves in a dark green plaid.
It goes with my eyes, he says. :)
It does too, I love it. :biggrin:

I got a cute little denim dress that buttons up the front for Christmas. It's short sleeves but I can wear it with a sweater and tights for winter. I LOVE it. :)

Hubby got me a warm flannel ,western design shirt with long sleeves in a dark green plaid.

Are you wearing it right now? :) I'm going to be wearing my dress today! :D

Are you wearing it right now? :) I'm going to be wearing my dress today! :D

No not now. :)
I'm going to be cooking a little bit later.
Tomorrow I will, going down to a widowed neighbor, to bring him some of our ham dinner and see how he liked our gift to him.

Merry Christmas ChrisL! :)
You got a beautiful gift! :eusa_dance:

Merry Christmas, Esther!

850120566b5ede5f314b_720x540_cropromiar-niestandardowy.jpg

The little one is playing with her gifts now. She, of course, got more than the rest of us combined. She said she wished we all got the same number of presents. :D

I'm sitting in my new computer chair, trying to get used to the different feel. I sent my sister her annual Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday.....sucks to be her. :lol:

Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or just Happy Holiday Season. :)

Cornbread stuffing is not just cornbread, hun. I like the heft of the texture better than white bread - better mouthfeel.

And agreed, cornbread is just a delivery mechanism for Butter (and Honey).
Hot, soft yeast rolls and scads of butter, I could feast on that all day long. :thup:

I made a bunch of those for our family party tonight. This is an older picture (I miss Syrenn at moments like this), but they are the same recipe:

rolls
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Breaded and baked fingers? You don't happen to live around Donner Pass do ya?

Some of my ancestors migrated to CA through the Donner Pass during the Gold Rush, but never developed the Cannibal urgings.

Those are Butterhorn Rolls. Yum!

The wayward Viking invasions of California, yes, I remember reading about those... :eusa_shifty:

Vikings Are Everywhere, sugar!

Forum List

Back