USMB Coffee Shop IV

Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas! I'll be laying low and taking it easy. It's hard to type with your arm in a sling so this will be brief. Enjoy the holiday and spread a little cheer!!! Don't forget to leave out some milk and cookies for Santa.

I'm guessing the cat gets nothing but coal this year. :lol:

Are you looking something like this?
WalkAbout_SlingHIND.jpg

Hope you get fast healing for Christmas. :)
I think he said his arm was in a sling, not his ass...:funnyface:

I get off light again for Christmas. I went to my buddy's place this afternoon for coffee and treats and we all unwrapped our presents. His GF was there, too. They'll go to his cousin's for "family" Christmas tomorrow. I'll be going to get fed and feted at my adopted brother's home. We'll exchange presents there, too. I managed to wangle an invite for my partner since the partner has no one (other than me and a couple of bachelor buddies who have to work) and no place else to go for the holiday. So, no baking or cooking required from me. I did take a selection of pickled eggs to work for the guys last night. Some appreciated them, others were skeptical about eating pickled eggs, regardless of how they were flavored.
Wishing my CS friends a very Merry Christmas and hope that all find peace and some modicum of happiness. If it were within my power to grant wishes, I know there'd be many of you who would find nice things in your stockings. Alas, all I can do is wish and hope that all will be well for you guys (and gals).

Went to Christmas Eve Mass tonight. It was beautifully decorated and the service was nice. Mrs. BBD does not appreciate advice on her driving. Now I shall be laying low until my doctors appointment on Monday. The Priest asked me what the other fellow looked like. He was surprised to hear a five pound cat kicked my butt...

Went to Christmas Eve Mass tonight. It was beautifully decorated and the service was nice. Mrs. BBD does not appreciate advice on her driving. Now I shall be laying low until my doctors appointment on Monday. The Priest asked me what the other fellow looked like. He was surprised to hear a five pound cat kicked my butt...
Well you are just a dog after all....... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Are you spending Christmas there Ridgerunner? If so, I bet you're not expecting a white Christmas either. :)

No ma'am I am in beautiful Indiana... While I love Indiana, I may just leave here next year sometime and go back to Hawaii... My Ex just built a new house and she claims it is big enough for the both of us. I lived in Hawaii long enough for me to become acclimated and appreciate both the culture and climate... But Indiana is home and my kids are here (Daughter is in Illinois), so I just need to figure out where I am going to hang my hat...

May those in transition find their rightful place, those who are sick or hurting feel better, those who are grieving find comfort, those who are stressed or anxious find peace, and all feel the love and magic of the season.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
Big Black Dog for healing,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Christmas in New Mexico
Ledoux-Street-b-20131208-_ALL0615-620x465.jpg

I'm one of those few people who actually dislike cornbread except on extremely rare occasions with at least a pound of butter per bite.

Cornbread stuffing is not just cornbread, hun. I like the heft of the texture better than white bread - better mouthfeel.

And agreed, cornbread is just a delivery mechanism for Butter (and Honey).
Hot, soft yeast rolls and scads of butter, I could feast on that all day long. :thup:

I made a bunch of those for our family party tonight. This is an older picture (I miss Syrenn at moments like this), but they are the same recipe:

rolls
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Breaded and baked fingers? You don't happen to live around Donner Pass do ya?

Some of my ancestors migrated to CA through the Donner Pass during the Gold Rush, but never developed the Cannibal urgings.

Those are Butterhorn Rolls. Yum!

The wayward Viking invasions of California, yes, I remember reading about those... :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Howdy!
:biggrin:

Did you lose any of your old movies?
Many use backup cd's.
I do for pics, movies and songs.
Hey! :bye1:
I have lost everything here! My poor computer is empty now.
I'm downloading something right now...
My computer needs files...it's hungry :D

Sorry :(
You can't burn cds there?
I didn't prove that peach :)
Now I'm gonna burn something right now

Maybe a storage program like the cloud, there are many to chose from.
Thats what I use. :)
Hi peach! Merry Christmas :bye1:
I did burn a dvd. It's perfect! :eusa_dance:
(it's the movie "Naked Gun" :D:D)

The technician left almost nothing here.
All music, videos...all gone :(

Wow major bummer!
:smiliehug:

:smiliehug:

:bye1:

Howdy!

Many use backup cd's.

You should get a USB stick, and back up all your files. You can also transfer them to another computer.
Thanks for your advice Dajjal! And Merry Christmas :bye1:

Can't get to sleep. Discovered that the shoulder is ok except for being bruised however my left arm is broken high up near the shoulder. So I'll have my arm in a sling for a spell. Have learned how to type with just one hand. Just took a pain pill so I'll get sleepy pretty soon. The fall could have been worse I suppose so I'm thankful all I got out of the deal was the broken arm. I've been banged up worst than this before and this too shall pass. Thankfully I didn't need to have surgery as there was some discussion about needing a pin put in but that turned out not to be the case. While I heal I will be thinking up ways to take 8 of that damned cat's 9 lives!

Oh my! Get well soon, BBD.

Howdy!

Many use backup cd's.

Sorry :(
You can't burn cds there?
I didn't prove that peach :)
Now I'm gonna burn something right now

Maybe a storage program like the cloud, there are many to chose from.
Thats what I use. :)
Hi peach! Merry Christmas :bye1:
I did burn a dvd. It's perfect! :eusa_dance:
(it's the movie "Naked Gun" :D:D)

Merry Christmas !
Great, now you'll always have that movie :)
I got alot of nice gifts! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back