USMB Coffee Shop IV

Just got a call from the Hospital.
They are taking him back into surgery to put a line in from his groin to his heart to help it pump better.
Doc said he is doing well, that means our prayers are working, especially after two heart attacks.
The Doc will call me back when he gets out of surgery tonight to tell me how he is doing.
The friend that took me up to Tucson is not all that healthy himself, so when we found out what it was and long this going to be, I had him take me home. He looked very tired and his hip was really bothering him when he had to walk the long corridors.
I have a younger neighbor that will take me back tomorrow morning. I can't do Tucson morning crowd of cars.
I can't think at all I'm numb. I couldn't even think of the word helicopter when I got to the front desk, nor for the rest of the time I was there or the ride back home.

He was in surgery for many hours for the 1st one.
This one will also be many hours.

I know emergency medical and I knew right away he was having a heart attack.
I kept him awake, he wanted to go to sleep. At least I didn't have to do CPR.
Not good ,

They are taking him back into surgery to put a line in from his groin to his heart to help it pump better.
Doc said he is doing well, that means our prayers are working, especially after two heart attacks.
The Doc will call me back when he gets out of surgery tonight to tell me how he is doing.
The friend that took me up to Tucson is not all that healthy himself, so when we found out what it was and long this going to be, I had him take me home. He looked very tired and his hip was really bothering him when he had to walk the long corridors.
I have a younger neighbor that will take me back tomorrow morning. I can't do Tucson morning crowd of cars.
I can't think at all I'm numb. I couldn't even think of the word helicopter when I got to the front desk, nor for the rest of the time I was there or the ride back home.

Not good ,

The first hours are critical and because you got him help quickly, there is every reason to be hopeful. I am so glad you have a driver for tomorrow. I know it's tearing you up not being there tonight. But do try to get some sleep. You will help him more if you stay well.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo and Boo and wellness for Ringel,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Special emergency prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 tonight and in the coming days.

All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

images

Not good ,
Still wishing you all the best and for the success of Mr. P's surgeries and recovery.

Everybody pray for my hubbie.
The Fire dept is here and they think he has passed a blood clot through his heart and is moving into sholder to brain or a heat attack.

God I ccant even type Im shaking so bad.
Lordhelp us.
Prayers for your hubbie, Peach. Hoping he breezes right through this crisis. Please alert me when anyone hears anything.

Not good ,

All the Buddhist prayer flags on my porch are in your service Peach. And me too. :eusa_pray:

Just got home.
Being able to see him today helped me.
He looked better and I fed him a little lunch & supper today.
He has a wonderful team taking care of him, so that makes me feel so much better.
They said the surgery would be in a couple of days.
I will keep you all informed.
I'm beat, only got 3 hrs. sleep so I'm going to bed really early tonight.

I wish I could be there for you, Peach. Prayers and good thoughts is about all I have for my angel. Seems inadequate.

I have my friends here too and they are helping me and 4 churches in Benson are doing power prayers.
Our Baptist church, the Mormon Church, the Catholic Church and the Lutheran Church.
I'm calling the Monastery tomorrow
Prayers are powerful Ernie and combined they become mighty. :)
Thank you all and especially the prayers.

Forum List

Back