USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo and Boo and wellness for Ringel,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,

All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

1002171715421snow_sunset.jpg

Hello! Sbiker
How is everthing where your at?

Oh, it's good...
First, here is cold, about -10C, and day before was snow, so now we have snowdrifts on the level of belt. Street roads are narrow and snowy, but there are no big traffic because of weekend. Good weather for walking, because there are no wind.

Now I'm drinking tea with chocolate and thinking - what would be best - to stay at home and sleep or to take a children and go to cinema. I think, closer to evening would be the best time to solve problem... In any case the main target for today is have a rest, because tomorrow first working week starts, and it need a fresh mind from me :)

If I asked for a grocery carriage here, the would call the men in white coats! [emoji23]

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
It is freezing and snowing like crazy here. I went to the grocery store this morning. What a zoo. I had to stand there and wait for like 10 minutes just to get a carriage. Once I got down to business though, I did pretty good. I was out of there in like 40-45 minutes.

A carriage? I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone call it anything other than a cart. ;)

Maybe I'm just weird. It's a carriage for my groceries. :p
Must be a Yankee thing...... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Nope, just a "me" thing.

Hello! Sbiker

Oh, it's good...
First, here is cold, about -10C, and day before was snow, so now we have snowdrifts on the level of belt. Street roads are narrow and snowy, but there are no big traffic because of weekend. Good weather for walking, because there are no wind.

Now I'm drinking tea with chocolate and thinking - what would be best - to stay at home and sleep or to take a children and go to cinema. I think, closer to evening would be the best time to solve problem... In any case the main target for today is have a rest, because tomorrow first working week starts, and it need a fresh mind from me :)

Tea with chocolate.....I don't think I've tried chocolate in my tea before. :)

Hello! Sbiker

Oh, it's good...

Hmm. Tea with chocolate. I might have to try that sometime. Americans like coffee with chocolate but I've never thought about chocolate in my tea.

A movie with the kids sounds really good to me, but my Sunday will be a bit more laundry, some ironing, and more football.

At least it has warmed up here. 34f this morning already and we could see 50 today. That should get rid of the rest of the ice on the driveway.

So good morning Coffee Shoppers. I'm off to forage for nuts and berries in the kitchen. I slept in so Hombre had his breakfast without me.

Hello! Sbiker

Oh, it's good...

Tea with chocolate.....I don't think I've tried chocolate in my tea before. :)

Not liquid chocolate! I mean something like this:

tea_chocolate-537x350.jpg

Hello! Sbiker

Oh, it's good...

Hmm. Tea with chocolate. I might have to try that sometime. Americans like coffee with chocolate but I've never thought about chocolate in my tea.

A movie with the kids sounds really good to me, but my Sunday will be a bit more laundry, some ironing, and more football.

At least it has warmed up here. 34f this morning already and we could see 50 today. That should get rid of the rest of the ice on the driveway.

So good morning Coffee Shoppers. I'm off to forage for nuts and berries in the kitchen. I slept in so Hombre had his breakfast without me.

Not only chocolate - a candies, a cookies with jam... Someone sweet with non-sweet tea. Sweet pancakes, for example...

Coffee I usually drink every working day - so, it don't associated with rest to me...

Glad to hear about warming on your side... Here is moderate frost, but what's doing now in Moscow and around! -44C in Kostroma - it's nonsense, about 10 degree lower, than it could be in cold winter... Very cold season...:) And we still waiting Epiphany with it's traditional frosts...

Children are to go to school tomorrow, no they're preparing for it. I think, I'll visit beer shop this time, get a 1.5l bottle of fresh beer and enjoy it till the dreamtime :)

Morning!

Wow!

I zonked out early last night.
I greeted Sbiker at round 10:30 p.m. last night and the next thing I knew it was ater 6:00 a.m. in the morning! :)
I must have been sleepier than I felt, this rarely happens to me. Very unusual.

If I asked for a grocery carriage here, the would call the men in white coats! [emoji23]

It is freezing and snowing like crazy here. I went to the grocery store this morning. What a zoo. I had to stand there and wait for like 10 minutes just to get a carriage. Once I got down to business though, I did pretty good. I was out of there in like 40-45 minutes.

A carriage? I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone call it anything other than a cart. ;)

Nope, just a "me" thing.

'Round these here parts that's called a "buggy".

Don't ask me why --- they don't seem to have bugs. :dunno:

Morning!

Wow!

I zonked out early last night.
I greeted Sbiker at round 10:30 p.m. last night and the next thing I knew it was ater 6:00 a.m. in the morning! :)
I must have been sleepier than I felt, this rarely happens to me. Very unusual.

And I was up uncharacteristically last night--finally around 2 a.m. gave myself a stern Mama Fox order to go to bed. And once I did, I slept through to after 8 this morning and then dozed until about 9:30 when I finally got up;

Nope, just a "me" thing.

'Round these here parts that's called a "buggy".

Don't ask me why --- they don't seem to have bugs. :dunno:

In Texas they were buggies too. But here they are carts. I usually just ask someody bringing one back whether all the wheels work right and if they do, I don't care what I call it. :)

And good to see you Pogo.

Last edited:
Hot at 70 degrees today, with strong winds and more rain on the way. Weird weather. I'm wearing a t shirt and still sweating.

It's all relative I think. When I was managing a large agency in Kansas we had an olympic size indoor pool. In the winter we could keep the water 5 degrees cooler than we could in the summer and people were comfortable. In the summer, at the same temperature, they would declare the water freezing.

Forum List

Back