USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hukkah smoked frankfurters were a favorite around the dormitory at good ol' Ohio State!

There is a School in Ohio?

Yes and they have fraternities too.

71105e41afaaf2b0cceee2180fbeb1df.jpg

Hukkah smoked frankfurters were a favorite around the dormitory at good ol' Ohio State!

There is a School in Ohio?
Great big one too! Right in the middle of the state.
State? They finally made Ohio a state??!!! No one tells me anything.
The Great state of Ohio. Just like all them Great Lakes all around us..

Almost heaven. :)
You can't fool me, I been though Ohio a few times......... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Happy Birthday, Nosmo King! I was 60 five years ago. Not a bad year. Hope you have many more birthdays and all of them better and better.

Mrs. BBD fried me up some chicken livers, gizzards and hearts for supper. Good stuff. YUM!

Speaking of lard. My Grandmother used to make the best lard biscuits. They were so light and fluffy that when she put them on the table in the bread basket she had to put a brick on top of them to keep them from floating up to the ceiling.

That one is on my to-watch list. The previews look good and the subject is an interesting one.
Bonsoir, i like this forum but i find strange that some of my threat are not working well
That one is on my to-watch list. The previews look good and the subject is an interesting one.
Hello, it's strange that the subjects I create do not interest the members ... I have presented nice little games and nobody play.

Sometimes USMB isn't much of a fun site. My lighter more fun threads don't get much attention either. Probably if you just post on threads you can stand to post on for awhile--some are too offensive for me--you'll become one of the bunch more. When people see your name and feel like they know you, it might go better. But I've been here forever and fun threads just don't get much attention if any. So don't take it that people don't like you. You just aren't mean enough for some. :)
Thank you for the reply, you know I had created a forum on the history of France and the members came to register but nobody or almost did post and in the long after a lot of work I threw in the towel and I Have come here because I want to practice my English and follow the American news and it is true I am not a mean person I have character while not being too shy.:)
I have always enjoyed French history featuring Louis XIV. What a remarkable monarch. Of course, his reign began rather obscurely because Anne of Austria and her (alleged) lover Cardinal Mazarin served as regent and counselor until Louis reached his majority.
I create before a thread about Louis X1V in the section History :)

Louis XIV, France's Sun King
l will go visit that site shortly. I don't usually go to the History section.
Bonsoir, i like this forum but i find strange that some of my threat are not working well
Hello, it's strange that the subjects I create do not interest the members ... I have presented nice little games and nobody play.

Sometimes USMB isn't much of a fun site. My lighter more fun threads don't get much attention either. Probably if you just post on threads you can stand to post on for awhile--some are too offensive for me--you'll become one of the bunch more. When people see your name and feel like they know you, it might go better. But I've been here forever and fun threads just don't get much attention if any. So don't take it that people don't like you. You just aren't mean enough for some. :)
Thank you for the reply, you know I had created a forum on the history of France and the members came to register but nobody or almost did post and in the long after a lot of work I threw in the towel and I Have come here because I want to practice my English and follow the American news and it is true I am not a mean person I have character while not being too shy.:)
I have always enjoyed French history featuring Louis XIV. What a remarkable monarch. Of course, his reign began rather obscurely because Anne of Austria and her (alleged) lover Cardinal Mazarin served as regent and counselor until Louis reached his majority.
I create before a thread about Louis X1V in the section History :)

Louis XIV, France's Sun King
I checked your post in the History forum, very nice, thank you.

Forum List

Back