🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

IMG_0526.JPG

Good morning everyone! Rained all night here and is still raining, must be the rain Gracie was talking about yesterday.

Welp they finally got back to us so it's back up to Gallup for a face to face interview on Tues. We'll head up Monday so we're not completely exhausted for the interview and since the interview is mid afternoon will most likely come back Wednesday.
Good luck.

Purple_Dotted_Easter_Egg_PNG_Clipairt_Picture_zpsjombnfgz.png

What are these eggs I see in some posts?
Someone is placing them there. If you want to get in the game, there's a thread that tells you how to do it. I'm not in it so I can't tell you but I'll try to find the thread. :)

Welp they finally got back to us so it's back up to Gallup for a face to face interview on Tues. We'll head up Monday so we're not completely exhausted for the interview and since the interview is mid afternoon will most likely come back Wednesday.
Good luck.

Purple_Dotted_Easter_Egg_PNG_Clipairt_Picture_zpsjombnfgz.png

What are these eggs I see in some posts?
Someone is placing them there. If you want to get in the game, there's a thread that tells you how to do it. I'm not in it so I can't tell you but I'll try to find the thread. :)

It is in announcements and feedback. A Coyote thread.

We have been without internet since early Tuesday morning.
Just had the service guy fix it right now
When I called on tue. they said this fri. was the earliest he could get here. He does most of Cochise County.
Hubby missed it the most. I had my books on kindle.
I missed being here.
I have lots of catching up to do. :)

Missed this last night when I came in to post the vigil list. So glad you got back. Since you are a busy lady, you often miss a day or so in the Coffee Shop but I noticed this was a longer period than usual so hoped nothing was seriously wrong. Plus we miss you. :)

I have back issues and have taken Vicodin but never Oxycodone. What is your issue? Surgery? Just pain?

I hate how strict they've gotten with the pain meds, not fair to the people that need them for pain and not to get high....well, I don't get high...don't know your story. :)
There is a lot of abuse, especially of Oxicodon, Down here, they call it redneck heroin. There was a guy in town that ground up pills and sold lines like cocaine.
I hate opiates, hate the way they make me feel, but I will use them when I have to,and won't when I don't.
I understand why they are so stringently controlled, but it does make it difficult, especially for someone who can't just hop in his truck and fill a prescription.
There are no refills, and doctors can't even call in a scrip. Any time I need to get an opiate, I either have to be seen by the doctor, or have a nurse request medication. The prescription has to be picked up at the doctor's office by me or someone I authorize and carried to the pharmacy.
Thankfully, I have people who will go the extra mile for me.

Well my prayer for you will be for the best thing for you two to happen. Do you have a laptop to take along?

Good morning all.

For the past week we have had Carly, the mini doxie, back with us and just learned this time may be for the long haul. Dana--our friend on the vigil list--has been upgraded 1A to get a new heart meaning she is #1 on the list at Salt Lake and they want her to stay close. And post surgery, once she has her new heart, she has to stay there for constant monitoring for up to 6 months to be sure there is no rejection.

Would appreciate everybody stepping up the prayers and/or positive vibes in her direction because if she does not get the heart in a timely manner, she probably is not going to live much longer. She already has a heart pump because the left side of her heart was failing and now there are signs of right heart failure. She is still young--mid 50's--and has so much more of her life left to live.
Of course, all the best I can send Dana's way...and good vibes to you, too.

I suppose this might be an opportunity to update my daughter's friend, Sachenda'so status. She's been in and out of ICU and things look pretty dire. Now, her husband can no longer put off back surgery. My daughter has volunteered to go back this sumer to take care of them. She's planning on packing the girls and fur kids along to spend the summer back East. My visit to Japan and Beijing are on hold for now.
I'm sending vibes that Sachenda's tribulations may soon be over and her husband comes through his as well as he can.

Well my prayer for you will be for the best thing for you two to happen. Do you have a laptop to take along?
Yeah, we have our Lenovo and the wife takes her Dell.

I have been travelling with a laptop for many years now, but Hombre never wanted one. I liked my new Asus so well, when I saw one for a really attractive price in Amazon's daily deals, I got him one for Christmas this immediate Christmas past along with a lap desk and wireless mouse so he could use it in his lounge chair. I loaded on his e-mail access, Facebook, his favorite games, etc. before I gave it to him.

He was pretty tentative with it at first--there is something of a learning curve when you go from PC to laptop--but he is now comfortable with it and I doubt he'll want to go anywhere out of town without it. :)

I have been travelling with a laptop for many years now, but Hombre never wanted one. I liked my new Asus so well, when I saw one for a really attractive price in Amazon's daily deals, I got him one for Christmas this immediate Christmas past along with a lap desk and wireless mouse so he could use it in his lounge chair. I loaded on his e-mail access, Facebook, his favorite games, etc. before I gave it to him.

He was pretty tentative with it at first--there is something of a learning curve when you go from PC to laptop--but he is now comfortable with it and I doubt he'll want to go anywhere out of town without it. :)
The wife doesn't use the desktop any longer so I converted her desktop into my Linux machine. Now I bounce from my Dell laptop to my Windows gaming desktop to my Linux desktop........ Call me obsessive......... :lol:
The Lenovo we use specifically when on the road.

Forum List

Back