🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
Hombre's sore toes,
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
SFC Ollie and his special project.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Sixfoot, Spoonman, and all others we hope will find their way back.

What it is like for Ringel in El Paso today
0.jpg

04-Dust-Storm-Near-EP.jpg

A quick hello to all my old friends here.

A lot of changes in my life.

We lost Colonel (Our Weimeraner) at age 15 a year ago February, I had him cremated and have his ashes with me.
My Beautiful Maria passed away in November. She was told 8 years earlier she had 2 to 5 years. We've been talking for 8 years and she was more afraid of being in a box in the ground than she was of leaving us. So she wanted cremated and her ashes scattered at the Grand Canyon. Her ashes are also with me.
I am almost half way to location, I put in 800 miles today and have about 1200 left to go...
Colonel will be spread around the base of a tree or something and Mary will be nearby. They will enjoy eternity there. And as a parting gift, it was Mary's Idea that I grow this 8 inch beard. the majority of it will also be left with them....

Me, I'm doing well and will be taking back over as Commander of my American Legion Post. I took last year off to be at home with Mary...
Condolences for your losses SFC Ollie :cry:

A quick hello to all my old friends here.

A lot of changes in my life.

We lost Colonel (Our Weimeraner) at age 15 a year ago February, I had him cremated and have his ashes with me.
My Beautiful Maria passed away in November. She was told 8 years earlier she had 2 to 5 years. We've been talking for 8 years and she was more afraid of being in a box in the ground than she was of leaving us. So she wanted cremated and her ashes scattered at the Grand Canyon. Her ashes are also with me.
I am almost half way to location, I put in 800 miles today and have about 1200 left to go...
Colonel will be spread around the base of a tree or something and Mary will be nearby. They will enjoy eternity there. And as a parting gift, it was Mary's Idea that I grow this 8 inch beard. the majority of it will also be left with them....

Me, I'm doing well and will be taking back over as Commander of my American Legion Post. I took last year off to be at home with Mary...

Sorry to hear the sad news. Our thoughts are with you. :(

Well hell....off to ER doc to see what the fuck is going on with my eye. Hurts and is very scratchy. Dreamed my eye was hurting..woke up with it hurting. So....this sucks.

I've had that and was told it was a scratched cornea, got drops and it went away...always best to check though...eyes are important!

Hope it's nothing serious just a minor nuisance.
All is well. Took two docs to poke around in my right eye, but they found the tiny culprit which was embedded on the inside upper eyelid, scratching my cornea. Feels much better now!!

The health care here is most excellent so far. :)
That happened to me once, too, sitting on my couch on a breezy afternoon! And you said you were sleeping! It's amazing what can happen when you aren't even trying.

Well today marks three months without drinking a drop of juice, pop or any coffee. Three months without eating bread, pasta, cake or anything sweet. Sugar has been eliminated, as has caffeine. The change in my body has been fantastic, I feel great, I have lost loads of weight and my way of thinking is very positive. No coffee, eating extremely healthily and above all, a couple of hours of exercise daily!

Further I am turning over a new leaf and will devote myself to study, meditation, and otherwise use my alloted time productively and constructively. So my dear ones, I fear that this will require me to leave message boarding and the Coffee Shop forever. . . . .
*​
APRIL FOOL!

Well today marks three months without drinking a drop of juice, pop or any coffee. Three months without eating bread, pasta, cake or anything sweet. Sugar has been eliminated, as has caffeine. The change in my body has been fantastic, I feel great, I have lost loads of weight and my way of thinking is very positive. No coffee, eating extremely healthily and above all, a couple of hours of exercise daily!

Further I am turning over a new leaf and will devote myself to study, meditation, and otherwise use my alloted time productively and constructively. So my dear ones, I fear that this will require me to leave message boarding and the Coffee Shop forever. . . . .
*​
APRIL FOOL!
You really had me there for a minute!

Hello: May I have a refill on my coffee and an egg please?
studying.gif

Hello Tom Horn ! I see that you are not new to USMB but I don't find your name signed in on the register so welcome to the Coffee Shop. From the way you've already joined in, I think you're probably a natural for our very eclectic, international, weird, and wonderful group here. :)

I see CeeCee has been taking care of you, and first timers to the CS also receive a complimentary beverage:

StCanaCollins-103417_L.jpg

Got up to a chilly 38 this morning and now, four hours later, it is 37 and spitting a few raindrops now and then. Forecast 32 for a low tonight--that's getting into dangerous territory for our flowering trees, shrubs, and plants coming up.

We have company in town this weekend so I'll be hit and miss if I get to the computer at all. I have a break right now--we often send people out with maps and recommendations to do their sight seeing and other adventures here. When you live in a vacation destination place, that's highly recommended unless you just want to join in. :)

IMG_0656.JPG
View attachment 119801
Hello: May I have a refill on my coffee and an egg please?
studying.gif

There you go...there is coffee and an egg in this mocha cupcake. :)

I don't see my Easter egg.....
huh.gif

The USMB Easter egg person will no doubt find you somewhere at some time. :)

I had to beg for the only one I have and now CeeCee has tried to trick me....OH THE HUMANITY!
emo12.gif
View attachment 119802

I searched and searched and found one for you Tom Horn ...

Forum List

Back