USMB Coffee Shop IV

We're back ! and hubby sailed right through it with no complications. :)
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.
We both appreciate it very much. :biggrin:

He's in his lazy boy chair sleeping right now.
He is sooooo........ happy to be rid of the life vest.
They put in a difib and pump, but it has to be replaced every couple of years, because of the battery life span.
He goes back to see the doc again next thursday and to get his bandage patch taken off.
Doc said he can drive tomorrow but can't raise his left arm for about 3 weeks.

They put in a difib and pump, but it has to be replaced every couple of years, because of the battery life span.
He goes back to see the doc again next thursday and to get his bandage patch taken off.
I'm so glad things went well. Hopefully, Mr. P's recovery will continue apace!

Wonderful news!

:woohoo:

cake_bear.jpg

8041287018_0eec383f30_z.jpg

Such good news. When Dana had the defib apparatus in her, she also had to go in to have it maintained every couple of years but it was not a huge deal. My Aunt Betty has a simple pacemaker and the battery on those lasts about 10 years.

How is he going to signal turns in the wagon?

Hossfly is back in action. 4 days in hospital, 14 days in rehab. Home Health Care starts tomorrow for an unknown number of days then to an out-patient Sports Rehab Center. Thanks to everybody for the well wishes and messages. My knee is weak and tender but I'm a tough old bird.
sick0010.gif

Should have told you to use tin foil, so the juices stay in better. My bad, at least you covered the knee...

Hmmm... USPS interviewer says 24 hours a week and possibly some out sourcing to other offices for a few more hours. No benefits until you achieve full time carrier status. No guarantee of when or if that happens.

Hmmm... USPS interviewer says 24 hours a week and possibly some out sourcing to other offices for a few more hours. No benefits until you achieve full time carrier status. No guarantee of when or if that happens.

:( Well is that okay to supplement your landscape business for the time being? The no benefits aka health insurance sucks for sure.

Hubby got a real good nights sleep for a change. :)
He went to bed around nine and woke up only once at about 2:00 a.m. because of slight pain from his surgery, stayed up about half an hour then went back to bed and got up at 5:30 this morning.
He is really surprised that there is no pain this morning.
We both got some good sleep after about 8 months of getting up and back to bed several times each night. :biggrin:

Hubby got a real good nights sleep for a change. :)
He went to bed around nine and woke up only once at about 2:00 a.m. because of slight pain from his surgery, stayed up about half an hour then went back to bed and got up at 5:30 this morning.
He is really surprised that there is no pain this morning.
We both got some good sleep after about 8 months of getting up and back to bed several times each night. :biggrin:

I'm so happy for you both. Sounds like your life can return to a degree of normalcy for you both. I know how stressful and disrupting the uncertainty can be. And yeah, friend Dana is so happy not to have to lug around that heavy battery case for the massive heart pump she had to have for almost a year. I'm sure the life vest was just as difficult.

Took our drive up to Cuba yesterday, no waiting at their MVD but two problems did arise. One was the wife didn't have her social security card (can't find it) and unfortunately her passport has expired so they wouldn't take it, no NM license for her yet. The other since we're transferring from Texas to NM they have to read and check the Vin number so since we only had the Prius it was the only one we could register......... The wife was pissed.
Put the tag on the Prius this morning, feels weird because everywhere else we've lived requires two plates (front and back), NM only requires one so the front of the car looks naked..........
Figure I'll get this for the front of my truck after I get it registered........
minion-BEE-DO-2.jpg

Forum List

Back