USMB Coffee Shop IV

I have been watching Hurricane Irma. The trajectory right now could put our friends in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia in the bullseye. Don't the weather gods know we haven't recovered from Harvey yet?

It looks like it might hit Miami. As a category 4 or 5 that would be unimaginably bad. Trust me...everyone here in Florida is nervous.
You're worried about getting a wet blowjob? :dunno:

Oh that's bad Ringel. Funny but bad.

i didn't think it was at all funny

its cold in here

Stick around impuretrash and you might find it warming up a bit. Welcome to the Coffee Shop. Please do read over the OP to get the gist of what we are all about in here. I would tell you to wade on in then but you already have.

Your first timers complimentary beverage:
1ff3fbbc68da732b8d6c56292d269b21.jpg

I have been watching Hurricane Irma. The trajectory right now could put our friends in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia in the bullseye. Don't the weather gods know we haven't recovered from Harvey yet?

It looks like it might hit Miami. As a category 4 or 5 that would be unimaginably bad. Trust me...everyone here in Florida is nervous.
You're worried about getting a wet blowjob? :dunno:

Oh that's bad Ringel. Funny but bad.

i didn't think it was at all funny
Everyone has their own sense of humor. Such is life. Trust me WQ will take it in the spirit it was quipped.

its cold in here

Stick around impuretrash and you might find it warming up a bit. Welcome to the Coffee Shop. Please do read over the OP to get the gist of what we are all about in here. I would tell you to wade on in then but you already have.

What in God's name is that? It looks like it belongs in a biology lab..........

its cold in here

What in God's name is that? It looks like it belongs in a biology lab..........

I dunno. I just saw it and was intrigued. :)

if we were really hanging out in real life, i'd excitedly force you to listen to peste noire
Never happen........

LISTEN NOW!

The good thing is I have to chose to click on it first............ Guess what....... :D

ur no fun

Nope, a regular stick in the mud....... :D

you're scared of that devil music huh

Never happen........

LISTEN NOW!

The good thing is I have to chose to click on it first............ Guess what....... :D

ur no fun

No, don't like the more "modern" heavy metal, never have, it was bad enough when I couldn't understand the hard rock singers I used to listen to.

LISTEN NOW!

ur no fun

No, don't like the more "modern" heavy metal, never have, it was bad enough when I couldn't understand the hard rock singers I used to listen to.

*shrug* intelligible lyrics have no impact quality of the music but ok

Never happen........

LISTEN NOW!

ur no fun

Heavy metal group? Wouldn't be my cup of tea. Alas, I am doomed to be of the older generation who prefers strong melodies, lyrics I can relate to, and a good slow dance beat. . .well a little rock & roll is okay too. :)

ur no fun

Then there's the natural flow of music lacking in the random, chaotic screeches of modern metal music.

ur no fun

Then there's the natural flow of music lacking in the random, chaotic screeches of modern metal music.

the first 1:38 is acoustic. lol you two, my mom even likes this band...some of their songs anyway... but anyway, don't listen it's cool.

the first 1:38 is acoustic. lol you two, my mom even likes this band...some of their songs anyway... but anyway, don't listen it's cool.
The reality is I said I never would listen to them...... You wouldn't want me to go back on my word now would ya? :D

Forum List

Back