USMB Coffee Shop IV

I am concerned I may soon use up my monthly allowance of forty gig downloads. Here is another album.

You can try setting your video quality all the way down, to 144p on youtube, that may help lower the amount of data you use. It's hard to say just how much data is used, as there can be a lot of difference in quality from video to video.

Here are some estimates, if they help: How much data does youtube use? - [Solved] - Networking
https://www.quora.com/How-much-data-does-a-YouTube-video-consume-1

Thanks for the info, Here is another question. Is it possible to download and save youtube music videos to your computer ? Because if it is I can store them on my very large hard drive and play them again. Then I only have to download them once. When I say download them I mean play them, as the music is being downloaded to your computer while playing, and I assume that is using up my download allowance.
I am only using about 1 eighth of my hard disk space at the moment. So I can store a lot of albums. Anyway if there is some way of saving them to my computer then I can write them to cd disks.

This message comes to you at 4.30 am courtesy of my new neighbours who woke me up at 3 am and have kept me awake partying until I gave up trying to sleep.

Thanks for the info, Here is another question. Is it possible to download and save youtube music videos to your computer ? Because if it is I can store them on my very large hard drive and play them again. Then I only have to download them once. When I say download them I mean play them, as the music is being downloaded to your computer while playing, and I assume that is using up my download allowance.
I am only using about 1 eighth of my hard disk space at the moment. So I can store a lot of albums. Anyway if there is some way of saving them to my computer then I can write them to cd disks.

This message comes to you at 4.30 am courtesy of my new neighbours who woke me up at 3 am and have kept me awake partying until I gave up trying to sleep.

There are some programs that save music from youtube to your hard drive. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find one to download; or, I'm pretty sure there are websites where you can put in the address from a youtube video, and it will create an audio file for you.

Foxfyre, I think I can be off the vigil list. Although maybe I’ll need prayers more than ever going back to work tomorrow!

My Dr. said everything’s healing well, except I have one pocket of fluid that could probably be drained. For all the complications they were worried about, that’s nothing.

Let's keep you on just a bit longer. Especially as you return to work. Make sure everything is progressing normally. :)

I'm thinking of going back to school for my master's degree since I haven't found work.

If you can afford to do that and it is appealing to you, why not? I do know how frustrating it is waiting for the right job to come open. When Hombre and I married, he soon moved into a career opportunity that meant we were transferred. . ..a LOT. And we agreed early on that he wiould be the primary breadwinner so I willingly quit good jobs again and again and started over at entry level positions in the next town. I would have myself worked up to a good salary and a great position and then we would be off to the next town. But I went through a lot of jobs in several places until I could get the one I wanted. it may be different now though. . .I've been out of the working for the other guy for a long time now.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and rejoice when they return.

One more time: How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
possible-4.jpg

28379163_1771286586227002_2879591993120065675_n.jpg

I'm up and at it a bit earlier today. We host the 42 game at our house this afternoon, beginning at noon, and I'm going to make my (2nd attempt) at my world famous pineapple upside down cake to serve. The first attempt left a bit to desire.

USMB Coffee Shop IV
※→

Not only is my knowledge of Biology (as a natural science) very poor; but my understanding and knowledge of Zoology (as it pertains to the study of animal life) is even worse. Normally, I would have passed this on bye; but it captured my interest...

(QUESTION)

What is this creature in the globe of Dandelion seeds?

Most Respectfully,
R

I don't know what it is, I just downloaded the picture from twitter. I think it is a field mouse.

USMB Coffee Shop IV
※→

Not only is my knowledge of Biology (as a natural science) very poor; but my understanding and knowledge of Zoology (as it pertains to the study of animal life) is even worse. Normally, I would have passed this on bye; but it captured my interest...

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

It's a mouse! :) Cute huh?

Most outdoor mice are pretty cute. The deer mice we had up on the mountain were absolutely adorable. I still didn't want them in my house though.

USMB Coffee Shop IV
※→

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

Most outdoor mice are pretty cute. The deer mice we had up on the mountain were absolutely adorable. I still didn't want them in my house though.

I love pretty much all animals, but I wouldn't want them living in my house either. I prefer humane ways of getting rid of them though. I feel bad for killing animals or causing them pain when they don't really know any better and are just trying to live.

USMB Coffee Shop IV
※→

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

I love pretty much all animals, but I wouldn't want them living in my house either. I prefer humane ways of getting rid of them though. I feel bad for killing animals or causing them pain when they don't really know any better and are just trying to live.

We've had a plethora of cats and dogs and fish and gerbils and even a pet chicken in the house on bitterly cold nights all during my growing up years and until our last beloved little dog passed a few years ago. We raised Siamese for fun and profit for about 14 years. And we get to keep pets for our friends when they are away often enough now it is like having our own critters without the expense. :)

USMB Coffee Shop IV
※→

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

Hey RoccoR, you haven't been back in the Coffee Shop for quite some time. Good to see you here.

USMB Coffee Shop IV
※→

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

Even Hitler used to feed the mice in his lodgings. I was not so kind when I lived in a bed sitter with mice. I used to catch them in a bucket and throw them out the front door, but I felt a bit of a meanie.

Forum List

Back