USMB Coffee Shop IV

Guten Morgen, Jake.

Wie geht es ihnen, Statist?

Ich ben sehr gut, danke! :D

Auch Dir wünsche ich einen guten Morgen, [MENTION=17441]Newby[/MENTION].

Mir geht es prächtig, danke.

Und es freut mich umso mehr zu wissen, daß es Dir gleichermaßen gut geht.

Herrlich!

Laß Dich hier im CS IV öfters blicken, wäre schön!

herzlichst,

Stat

(Google is your friend and helper!)

I wish you a good morning as well, Newby.

I am splendid, thanks.

And I am all the more happy for your knowledge, and that you likewise get better as you go?

Wonderful!

To see you occasionally here in CS IV, would be nice!

Sincerely,

Stat

How's that? :lol:

I don't know waht it is about memorial day weekends and rain, but it looks like it is going to remain consistent

Today's celebs no. 1 drinking coffee:

93fcfc7552b2de4d4b2d75f64baf58f9.jpg

Miley Cyrus and her mom.

I absolutely can't stand that bubble headed little skank.

Just my opinion.

By the way, those of you who love BING--the backgrounds they use make it the most fun to use for me--Microsoft has finally come up with a patch for that security problem they had and ya'll should be getting it in your automatic updates. Or if you don't allow Microsoft to automatically update, you can go to their website to fix it. And even though they aren't supporting XP anymore, they also issued the patch for XP users.

Microsoft fixes big IE bug -- even on Windows XP - CNET

So, presumably it is safe to use IE again.
So that's why my computer is acting nicely today! Today's background at Bing! is the Kingfisher, and wow, are they beautiful in some places.

[ame="http://youtu.be/veQ2ilQrzMU"]Common Kingfisher. Bird catching a fish. David Attenborough's opinion. - YouTube[/ame]

I had hummingbirds this morning on Bing. Breathtaking.
They truly are. One visited our juice hummingbird feeders the other day. Now you see them, now you don't! I love 'em! :)

Morning !

Kitty Say's "I gotz to haz my morning chocolate". :)

0lrbjeT.jpg

This made me giggle. I think I might have posted sometime back that our Siamese mama cat would do that. We had a corner table unit in our kitchen with an L-shaped bench against the wall and chairs on the outside. Mama kitty would stealthily creep up onto that bench and keep her head low so she would be invisible. And then we would see one black tipped paw come up over the edge and feel around trying to hook a pork chop or piece of chicken or whatever was there.

Wie geht es ihnen, Statist?

Ich ben sehr gut, danke! :D

Auch Dir wünsche ich einen guten Morgen, [MENTION=17441]Newby[/MENTION].

Mir geht es prächtig, danke.

Und es freut mich umso mehr zu wissen, daß es Dir gleichermaßen gut geht.

Herrlich!

Laß Dich hier im CS IV öfters blicken, wäre schön!

herzlichst,

Stat

(Google is your friend and helper!)

I wish you a good morning as well, Newby.

I am splendid, thanks.

And I am all the more happy for your knowledge, and that you likewise get better as you go?

Wonderful!

To see you occasionally here in CS IV, would be nice!

Sincerely,

Stat

How's that? :lol:

Nicht schlecht, gar nicht so schlecht, Kumpel.

Nächste Aufgabe...

:lol:

Good morning everybody. I'm stuck on waiting for the electrician duty today--getting a new fan/light assembly installed in the master bedroom and a new front porch light. Hombre has volunteer duty at the hospital urgent care today so I'm it.

Today's celebs no. 1 drinking coffee:

93fcfc7552b2de4d4b2d75f64baf58f9.jpg

Miley Cyrus and her mom.

Just my opinion.

same here. I'm so tired of negative role models.

Oy. Wasn't trying to awake bad feelings in anyone, really, I wasn't.

I must admit, I know very little of Miley Cyrus. Sorry if the pic offended some sensibilities.

Usually I get bullseyes around here with cool pics....

:)

Good morning everybody. I'm stuck on waiting for the electrician duty today--getting a new fan/light assembly installed in the master bedroom and a new front porch light. Hombre has volunteer duty at the hospital urgent care today so I'm it.

Hold down the fort, Foxfyre.

Enormous Gale-Winds are projected for tonight where I live, the Weather service is encouraging people to stay indoors. But I gotta to travel to my next appointment. great...

Good stuff... did it... we'll see if that cured the problem. I have faith it will.

Actually, that just made it worse.

Here are some more fixes. Apparently the one I posted doesn't always work for everyone. Scroll down to: Check For Conflicting Software and read from there. Hope one of these helps.

How To Fix Shockwave Flash Crashes in Google Chrome

Actually when at the plugin page and expand shockwave at the top, I redid it and disabled the other file they said to disable, and all is good.

Good morning to all CS members. I hope you are all looking forward to positive things this coming weekend, and I wish you a wonderful Memorial Day as most of us pay our respects to those who served our country, with pride, honor and dignity.

I have an update on my Shockwave Flash problem crashing my new PC.

I think the culprit is my email client...which is a major, fancy one. It was going rogue on me, so this morning at 3:30 am when I awakened thinking about this, I disabled a feature on it that has to use flash. and since then my PC has not crashed, and applications needing flash to work, are up and running and fully operating. I think it went rogue during the transfer process from my previous PC to this new one. :woohoo: ( keeping my fingers crossed ) :eusa_pray:

Thanks so much to all who gave energies to this, more than, 3-day challenge. You are my friends. :smiliehug:

Just my opinion.

I must admit, I know very little of Miley Cyrus. Sorry if the pic offended some sensibilities.

Yes you do, and whatever one thinks about Miley Cyrus--I don't care for her either--she is definitely a celeb and therefore appropriate in the coffee pics so far as I am concerned. I also don't have any problem with those expressing their opinion of her. :)

By the way, those of you who love BING--the backgrounds they use make it the most fun to use for me--Microsoft has finally come up with a patch for that security problem they had and ya'll should be getting it in your automatic updates. Or if you don't allow Microsoft to automatically update, you can go to their website to fix it. And even though they aren't supporting XP anymore, they also issued the patch for XP users.

Microsoft fixes big IE bug -- even on Windows XP - CNET

So, presumably it is safe to use IE again.

I just read that the bug fix on xp causes more problems. So I have not downloaded it. I have automatic updates switched off.

Yes you do, and whatever one thinks about Miley Cyrus--I don't care for her either--she is definitely a celeb and therefore appropriate in the coffee pics so far as I am concerned. I also don't have any problem with those expressing their opinion of her. :)

I look at her the same as Alice Cooper whose father was a minister and he is actually a quite intelligent business man. After all Miley is Dolly Partons Goddaughter....

Just my opinion.

I know almost nothing about her but on its merits that is a pretty cool pic no matter who the people are. And it's certainly not a negative role model to simply sip coffee with your mom.

Forum List

Back