USMB Coffee Shop IV

I dunno. According to the "Georgia Weekly Post" in Marietta, Georgia, this is the fashion trend for guys. What do you think? Is this Montrovant???? Or any of our Coffee Shop guys???? (I will say there is no way in hell I would get Hombre into one of these outfits unless he was dead, and then he would surely come back and haunt me.)

29026134_2021876074734234_1043766444082331648_n.jpg
Not enough color........ :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Trying my hand at some other jewelry projects, here's my first two attempts.

View attachment 186340

I would wear either one though I prefer a heavier chain.
The one on the left is mostly all base metal so would still be inexpensive, the one on the right however would triple in price with a heavier chain as (other than the stone) it's all sterling silver.

Last edited:
Trying my hand at some other jewelry projects, here's my first two attempts.

View attachment 186340

I would wear either one though I prefer a heavier chain.
The one on the left is mostly all base metal so would still be inexpensive, the one on the right however would triple in price with a heavier chain as (other than the stone) it's all sterling silver.

In truth I prefer a pretty stainless steel, etc. chain that won't tarnish or rust. I have some sterling silver jewelry and it is a pain to keep shiny and pretty.

I dunno. According to the "Georgia Weekly Post" in Marietta, Georgia, this is the fashion trend for guys. What do you think? Is this Montrovant???? Or any of our Coffee Shop guys???? (I will say there is no way in hell I would get Hombre into one of these outfits unless he was dead, and then he would surely come back and haunt me.)

I have never seen a guy wearing something like that in Georgia, and I have friends I visit in Marietta. Of course, I don't go out much.....but I think someone would have mentioned it had they seen such an outfit. It's very unusual. :p

I saw this in our Entertainment While U Wait brochure that's in the doc's waiting room this morning and read this joke in it.

This one's for you Grace :)

Joe always went to his local barber for a monthly haircut.
One day the barber was ill, so the barber's wife, Grace, took over.
Joe noticed over subsequent weeks that his hair was not growing.
The barber, an evangelical Christian, explained the mystery.
"When you're shaved by Grace," he said, "you're once shaved, always shaved." :biggrin:

WTH is that? Crossdressing skinheads?

Living in Hawaii is a real treat when it comes to multi-culturalism... My next door neighbors are Samoan... A young man I would venture to say around 25/28, his wife and a new baby less than a year old and his mother... Really nice folks and very pleasant to be around... Last Sunday being Easter I was up early 0630 and at my window breathing in the morning air and I seen James pushing the baby in a stroller and he was dressed to the 9's... Brightest White Starched shirt and a glow in the dark red tie and the traditional Samoan lower garment called a Lava Lava... He was keeping the baby occupied while the mother prepared for church...

Mens_ie_faitaga_cream_long_large.jpg

No. Just a new trend in men's fashion. I personally think it pretty weird but fashion as definitely fashion forward these days. :)

I saw this in our Entertainment While U Wait brochure that's in the doc's waiting room this morning and read this joke in it.

This one's for you Grace :)

Joe always went to his local barber for a monthly haircut.
One day the barber was ill, so the barber's wife, Grace, took over.
Joe noticed over subsequent weeks that his hair was not growing.
The barber, an evangelical Christian, explained the mystery.
"When you're shaved by Grace," he said, "you're once shaved, always shaved." :biggrin:

Okay, that's a real groaner. :)

Tonight is the first time in a long time that the peach174 family has not been on the vigil list. And that is a very very good thing. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and we await their return.

851c727641c146a609250b7b8a05298d.jpg

2e4fcf7486f92db43c7236fd1afa9c35.jpg

No. Just a new trend in men's fashion. I personally think it pretty weird but fashion as definitely fashion forward these days. :)
I suppose it's a step up from saggy pants and sideways hats. I don't think it will catch on though.

I suppose it's a step up from saggy pants and sideways hats. I don't think it will catch on though.

Hmmm. Well you'll have to admit that it is stylish and the outfits are very tailored and neat. And certainly men's fashion from the past--the Scottish, the Romans et al,--included garments we see as skirts now. Pants are a relatively modern invention. But yeah, I don't think it will catch on mostly because I can't see guys ever consenting to wearing shoes as uncomfortable as those look. :)

Hmmm. Well you'll have to admit that it is stylish and the outfits are very tailored and neat. And certainly men's fashion from the past--the Scottish, the Romans et al,--included garments we see as skirts now. Pants are a relatively modern invention. But yeah, I don't think it will catch on mostly because I can't see guys ever consenting to wearing shoes as uncomfortable as those look. :)
Yeah, that’s the deal breaker.

Tonight is the first time in a long time that the peach174 family has not been on the vigil list. And that is a very very good thing. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and we await their return.

851c727641c146a609250b7b8a05298d.jpg

2e4fcf7486f92db43c7236fd1afa9c35.jpg

Cute new avi! :)

I wonder if it's an actual trend, or just a trend in the fashion world. Those are very different things, as there are plenty of styles seen at fashion shows that regular people never even consider wearing. :lol:

I wonder if it's an actual trend, or just a trend in the fashion world. Those are very different things, as there are plenty of styles seen at fashion shows that regular people never even consider wearing. :lol:
Which would be most of them....... :eusa_whistle:

So it is still winter here in Massachusetts. No springtime for us yet. We could be getting more snow by the end of the week. Depressing!

I do understand Chris though we still desperately need the moisture the rest of you are getting:
Funny-Owl.jpg

Forum List

Back