USMB Coffee Shop IV

I dunno. According to the "Georgia Weekly Post" in Marietta, Georgia, this is the fashion trend for guys. What do you think? Is this Montrovant???? Or any of our Coffee Shop guys???? (I will say there is no way in hell I would get Hombre into one of these outfits unless he was dead, and then he would surely come back and haunt me.)

29026134_2021876074734234_1043766444082331648_n.jpg
WTH is that? Crossdressing skinheads?

No. Just a new trend in men's fashion. I personally think it pretty weird but fashion as definitely fashion forward these days. :)

I wonder if it's an actual trend, or just a trend in the fashion world. Those are very different things, as there are plenty of styles seen at fashion shows that regular people never even consider wearing. :lol:

:71: Goodness though! Do these people really wonder why other people might laugh at them and make fun of them? Really? They look like ridiculous clowns.

I dunno. According to the "Georgia Weekly Post" in Marietta, Georgia, this is the fashion trend for guys. What do you think? Is this Montrovant???? Or any of our Coffee Shop guys???? (I will say there is no way in hell I would get Hombre into one of these outfits unless he was dead, and then he would surely come back and haunt me.)

29026134_2021876074734234_1043766444082331648_n.jpg
WTH is that? Crossdressing skinheads?

No. Just a new trend in men's fashion. I personally think it pretty weird but fashion as definitely fashion forward these days. :)

I wonder if it's an actual trend, or just a trend in the fashion world. Those are very different things, as there are plenty of styles seen at fashion shows that regular people never even consider wearing. :lol:

I am a huge fan of "Project Runway" on A&E (Thursday evenings at 7 Mountain Time) and even Hombre has taken an interest in it for some time now though you would never EVER think somebody like him would find that series interesting. But the gist of it is a fashion designing competition with somebody eliminated every week until there is the last one standing. Each show includes a runway fashion show with the designers showing off their creation that week.

And some of the stuff they feature in that fashion show I couldn't imagine ANYBODY wearing ANYWHERE but the judges just love some of those. It truly is in the eye of the beholder.

So, I have been having a problem with my land line phone service. I have no voice mail service because that is what I requested. Although the voice mail would be free on my bundle, I do not want it. I have my answering machine where I can hear who is calling and what they want and find that to be a much better way of screening my calls and deciding who is worth picking up the phone for. :D Anyways, I now suddenly have this voice mail system on my phone apparently through Google which I never signed up for. I have no IDEA how this voice mail service is on my phone service. I called cable this morning and they assured me that they are going to have security investigators look into this little issue for me, so I am hopeful that this voice mail thing will be removed shortly. It's weird too because it doesn't happen every time the phone rings. Maybe every 4 or 5 calls, this weird voice mail service will interrupt my call after the first ring. I have no way to even access this voice mail system since I am not the one who set it up!

Strange days. :dunno: Why anyone would want to listen to my boring voice mail messages I don't know.

So, I have been having a problem with my land line phone service. I have no voice mail service because that is what I requested. Although the voice mail would be free on my bundle, I do not want it. I have my answering machine where I can hear who is calling and what they want and find that to be a much better way of screening my calls and deciding who is worth picking up the phone for. :D Anyways, I now suddenly have this voice mail system on my phone apparently through Google which I never signed up for. I have no IDEA how this voice mail service is on my phone service. I called cable this morning and they assured me that they are going to have security investigators look into this little issue for me, so I am hopeful that this voice mail thing will be removed shortly. It's weird too because it doesn't happen every time the phone rings. Maybe every 4 or 5 calls, this weird voice mail service will interrupt my call after the first ring. I have no way to even access this voice mail system since I am not the one who set it up!

Strange days. :dunno: Why anyone would want to listen to my boring voice mail messages I don't know.

That is weird. Did somebody maybe tap your lines? Might want to have somebody thoroughly check your system?

Because you don't want to have freeway traffic emptying straight onto the surface street.

Maybe but that would happen anyway using the longer ramp. The only reason I can see is that the direct ramp would be of too steep an incline for big trucks/low power cars maybe?

Just saw this labeled "The Cadillac of the future." What do you think? Likee? No likee?

29695013_2806248922750533_6576397987869373923_n.jpg

Fails to meet the top three things a Cadillac driver needs:

1. Room for the golf clubs.
2. Room for the side girl.
3. Room for groceries.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and we await their return.

Fantasy_Fantastic_seascape_052002_.jpg

Forum List

Back