USMB Coffee Shop IV

I found Herters women's waders at the thrift shop real cheap. You never know when you might need them :lol:

They look similar to this.

2083450767_e4a7f06c69_b.jpg
Sexy!! Well maybe for a fisherman or a logger........ :D

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter), complications post op surgery
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo
Gracie
Hombre's sister
The Ringels moving in difficult transition

And we keep the porch light on so that many others scattered here and there can find their way back.

encouragement-words-quotes-07.jpg
Sooooo, that means I CAN take over the world. Good to know. :thup:

Mid 90s and the heat pump just stopped working....... Got a hold of the landlord, he's trying to get someone out today but if not then definitely tomorrow morning. Why does this always happen on a weekend? What were we just saying about A/C......
Oh yeah, no breakers thrown and the pump is not frozen so no obvious freon leak.

Yes that would be miserable. You might have to check into a hotel to sleep tonight? When I was a kid living in that part of the world, we didn't have A/C at all and on hot nights just made our bed outside if cross ventilation in the house didn't cool us down enough--everybody had big windows designed to open for cross ventilation in those days. These days that isn't so advisable, sigh.

Mid 90s and the heat pump just stopped working....... Got a hold of the landlord, he's trying to get someone out today but if not then definitely tomorrow morning. Why does this always happen on a weekend? What were we just saying about A/C......
Oh yeah, no breakers thrown and the pump is not frozen so no obvious freon leak.

Yes that would be miserable. You might have to check into a hotel to sleep tonight? When I was a kid living in that part of the world, we didn't have A/C at all and on hot nights just made our bed outside if cross ventilation in the house didn't cool us down enough--everybody had big windows designed to open for cross ventilation in those days. These days that isn't so advisable, sigh.
Well the landlord got a hold of their usual service people who are on call 24/7, the tech had two calls ahead of us and showed up around 7 PM. Opened up the panel on the pump, hit a reset switch and it came to life. Looks like the pump fan may be the culprit, it possibly overheated and triggered the high pressure switch shutting it down. They'll be back tomorrow to run some tests and possibly replace the fan. Right now it's nice and cool......... Let's just pray it holds through the night. :thup:

Well the landlord got a hold of their usual service people who are on call 24/7, the tech had two calls ahead of us and showed up around 7 PM. Opened up the panel on the pump, hit a reset switch and it came to life. Looks like the pump fan may be the culprit, it possibly overheated and triggered the high pressure switch shutting it down. They'll be back tomorrow to run some tests and possibly replace the fan. Right now it's nice and cool......... Let's just pray it holds through the night. :thup:

And you know where the reset button is now too. :)

And you know where the reset button is now too. :)
Yes and no, I didn't see him actually do it but I know where to look.

I think today was a record. In eight years of the Coffee Shop we almost didn't have a single post for the first time ever. But there's one now. :) Good night darlinks.

Yesterday the HVAC guy came by twice........ Missed him both times........ This morning they called first, came by and replaced the fan motor. The good thing is it hadn't shut down since the reset so we had A/C all Monday. :thup:

Cooler and wet up here. I'm hoping for a respite so I can get some outside work done. I'm waiting for call-backs from both the electric and the well guys.
Attila the turkey got me good this morning while I as setting up the chicken feeder. Pecked the hell out of my head when I was bent over. I'm-a gonna eat that beast if he doesn't shape up. Actually, it's funny as hell that this turkey has now taken over the yard. I'm thinking the chickens will continue to be free-range but I might have to corral this hooligan.

Cooler and wet up here. I'm hoping for a respite so I can get some outside work done. I'm waiting for call-backs from both the electric and the well guys.
Attila the turkey got me good this morning while I as setting up the chicken feeder. Pecked the hell out of my head when I was bent over. I'm-a gonna eat that beast if he doesn't shape up. Actually, it's funny as hell that this turkey has now taken over the yard. I'm thinking the chickens will continue to be free-range but I might have to corral this hooligan.
Thanksgiving is coming up fast...... Post pictures of roasted turkey around the yard, see if he get's the message....... :eusa_whistle:

I'm-a gonna eat that beast if he doesn't shape up.

I know a guy and he owes me money...

BuckToothMoron

I sent that check you SOB!

Well welcome to the Coffee Shop BuckTooth. Apparently you and Ridgerunner know each other and a friend of Ridgerunner is a friend of ours. And if you aren't then we'll make you one. :)

First timers to the Coffee Shop do get a complimentary beverage:

3_1_6.jpg
Ahem!..That looks more like a urine sample. Just sayin'...

BuckToothMoron

Well welcome to the Coffee Shop BuckTooth. Apparently you and Ridgerunner know each other and a friend of Ridgerunner is a friend of ours. And if you aren't then we'll make you one. :)

3_1_6.jpg
Ahem!..That looks more like a urine sample. Just sayin'...

It was captioned moonshine or somethng like that. But if it is a urine sample, the guy or gal needs to go the emergency room. :)

BuckToothMoron

3_1_6.jpg

Mmm..that looks likes some first rate firewater. Thank ya kindly.

Forum List

Back