USMB Coffee Shop IV

DngWlVgU8AELv-Q.jpg

Just watching the clouds over the mountain late this afternoon and noting that they couldn't seem to decide if they want to be summer fluffy clouds, rain clouds, or snow clouds. And it really hit home to me on today, the day that summer ends and autumn begins.

Coming soon to a town near you.

tenor.gif

What specifically did I do to you to deserve this?

Just watching the clouds over the mountain late this afternoon and noting that they couldn't seem to decide if they want to be summer fluffy clouds, rain clouds, or snow clouds. And it really hit home to me on today, the day that summer ends and autumn begins.

tenor.gif

Oh come on. It was just stating a fact. And that you didn't purr on cue or something.

Been really sick this whole week, the cold turned out to be a flu bug....... Not fun. I spent three days sleeping (when I could) in my office chair as I couldn't lay down due to sinus drainage resulting in prolonged coughing fits which would happen randomly anyway. For two days I was basically brain dead (yeah, yeah, I know......)..... I'd go to do something like make coffee and stand in the middle of the kitchen wondering why I was in there, remember why then look at the coffee maker wondering what I was supposed to do next. Still sinusy and coughing but I did sleep in the bed last night for a few hours, butt was getting sore from sleeping in the office chair. Hopefully this will break soon.

tenor.gif

clCvVmf.gif

Been really sick this whole week, the cold turned out to be a flu bug....... Not fun. I spent three days sleeping (when I could) in my office chair as I couldn't lay down due to sinus drainage resulting in prolonged coughing fits which would happen randomly anyway. For two days I was basically brain dead (yeah, yeah, I know......)..... I'd go to do something like make coffee and stand in the middle of the kitchen wondering why I was in there, remember why then look at the coffee maker wondering what I was supposed to do next. Still sinusy and coughing but I did sleep in the bed last night for a few hours, butt was getting sore from sleeping in the office chair. Hopefully this will break soon.

Did it morph into something that needs an antibiotic?

Did it morph into something that needs an antibiotic?
Let's hope not.......

We'll put you on the list. Doesn't sound like fun at all. You might try my flax oil/cottage cheese smoothie in the mornings as, when properly prepared, the structured omega formula really builds up the immune system as pills can't do. And it sounds awful but adding a little pure juice and maybe some fruit and raw honey, it tastes really good. Hombre was really skeptical and resisted for quite awhile, but once he had one, he now looks forward to them.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo
Gracie
Hombre's sister
The Ringels moving in difficult transition and wellness for Ringel

And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away for awhile can find their way back.

Here and there the leaves are beginning to turn
the_beginning_of_autumn_____1__by_my_shots-daj31kr.jpg

Two things - First of all, Happy Belated Birthday Foxie. Hope you have about 50 more and all of them great, Secondly, my poor old 2015 F-250 diesel Ford pick-up is in the shop. With only 50,000 miles on it the water pump went bad. I think that is kind of odd. Built Ford Tough! A parting comment is this... The Packers and the Redskins are my two favorite teams. They played each other yesterday. I cheered for whoever had the ball. It’s just a shame that one of them had to loose.

Two things - First of all, Happy Belated Birthday Foxie. Hope you have about 50 more and all of them great, Secondly, my poor old 2015 F-250 diesel Ford pick-up is in the shop. With only 50,000 miles on it the water pump went bad. I think that is kind of odd. Built Ford Tough! A parting comment is this... The Packers and the Redskins are my two favorite teams. They played each other yesterday. I cheered for whoever had the ball. It’s just a shame that one of them had to loose.

I've got a lot more miles on my Saturn, but I never seem to run out of issues. The A/C still isn't working, I just had the harmonic balancer replaced to stop an oil leak, now there's some sort of fuel issue when I need to get my emissions test done to get my registration renewed. Cars suck. :p

Thank you dear. And it is tough when your favorite teams play each other. Even tougher when you are watching with your kids who are cheering for separate teams and therefore we can't cheer for anybody. :)

Our son works for an oil company that is not Texaco. He was needing gas one day and couldn't quickly find a station for the company he works for so he pulled in a filled up at Texaco. Within the hour his water pump blew. To this day he blames that Texaco gas. :)

I've got a lot more miles on my Saturn, but I never seem to run out of issues. The A/C still isn't working, I just had the harmonic balancer replaced to stop an oil leak, now there's some sort of fuel issue when I need to get my emissions test done to get my registration renewed. Cars suck. :p

Yeah they can when you are having a string of troubles. Hope you can resolve yours easily. Unless you have a friend who is an automotive genius, sometimes it pays just to take the car to a reliable dealership and bite the bullet on the cost to get a reliable diagnosis and fix. They'll give you a ballpark estimate going in so you can refuse the repairs if you can't afford them.

Yeah they can when you are having a string of troubles. Hope you can resolve yours easily. Unless you have a friend who is an automotive genius, sometimes it pays just to take the car to a reliable dealership and bite the bullet on the cost to get a reliable diagnosis and fix. They'll give you a ballpark estimate going in so you can refuse the repairs if you can't afford them.

I got the balancer replaced at a shop, although I bought the part myself. I ordered a new gas cap and I'm hoping that's the problem that's been causing my service engine light to come on; I used a code scanner and the code that came up has a bad gas cap as the most common reason. I don't think my current one looks bad, but it's a $15 part, so I decided to try a new one before paying for more. It's just very annoying that this came up just as I'm getting ready to have my emissions done, now I may need to get it fixed to get a clean test.

Forum List

Back