USMB Coffee Shop IV

I love our bikers in the Coffee Shop and love hearing about their great bikes and adventures when riding. However, I never wanted the experience for myself and rejected even trying it. But I think I might be able to warm up to this one:

41951365_1280994562072440_4109450311112851456_n.jpg

I love our bikers in the Coffee Shop and love hearing about their great bikes and adventures when riding. However, I never wanted the experience for myself and rejected even trying it. But I think I might be able to warm up to this one:

Interesting, it's cool, somebody's dream.

The wife picked up a nasty cold which manifested itself about 4 days ago, yesterday it hit me full force....... This sucks.

Yea great, I could probably legally ride it in Britain, because I don't have a car licence. On the down side its as wide as a car, so you would get stuck in traffic like any other car. That and I am a two wheel man by nature.

Sort of all over the place with this post.

Happy Birthday Foxfyre

The mattress left on its own sometime on Tuesday. I have no exact time, because Mrs. Liberty sent herself to the hospital with a possible heart attack. After getting admitted for a day it was determined that her heart is fine and so are the arteries. High blood pressure was the main event and meds are in place.

Harper's surgery took in the front half of the palate. The rear part fell off again. Six months until they try again.

Things have taken a positive turn on the post office promotion front. Waiting to see who gets the open supervisor's job. If it is one of two candidates, I get bumped up. Otherwise back to waiting.

Happy Birthday Foxfyre

The mattress left on its own sometime on Tuesday. I have no exact time, because Mrs. Liberty sent herself to the hospital with a possible heart attack. After getting admitted for a day it was determined that her heart is fine and so are the arteries. High blood pressure was the main event and meds are in place.

Harper's surgery took in the front half of the palate. The rear part fell off again. Six months until they try again.

Things have taken a positive turn on the post office promotion front. Waiting to see who gets the open supervisor's job. If it is one of two candidates, I get bumped up. Otherwise back to waiting.

It's looking good for you. Sorry Harper's surgery wasn't 100% success but at least it sounds as if there was progress. I can't imagine how it would work to have a graft on the inside of your mouth but we'll pull for a final positive outcome.

Thanks for the birthday wishes all. I really had a lovely day--my son sent a gorgeous bouquet of roses, and my Aunt Betty and friend Dana brought pizzas, salad, and a decorated birthday cake the day before--Dana had to leave for Salt Lake yesterday--and my daughter said she'll bring my gift when she arrives for the Balloon Fiesta next month. Hombre had Krispy Kreme doughnuts--my favorite--and a lovely card on my keyboard when I got up yesterday and is wanting me to order or buy the exact gift I want and he won't whine about the cost. Can't beat that. :)

Happy Birthday Foxfyre

Dang, Save! Your plate is certainly full. Good luck and best wishes for you (and Harper).

Just watching the clouds over the mountain late this afternoon and noting that they couldn't seem to decide if they want to be summer fluffy clouds, rain clouds, or snow clouds. And it really hit home to me on today, the day that summer ends and autumn begins.

Coming soon to a town near you.

tenor.gif

Just watching the clouds over the mountain late this afternoon and noting that they couldn't seem to decide if they want to be summer fluffy clouds, rain clouds, or snow clouds. And it really hit home to me on today, the day that summer ends and autumn begins.

tenor.gif

Snow? Weather.com gives us a high of 91 tomorrow. :( Our projected high temps won't drop below 80 until October. This summer is lingering...

tenor.gif

Snow? Weather.com gives us a high of 91 tomorrow. :( Our projected high temps won't drop below 80 until October. This summer is lingering...

We are still in the 80's here too, but reading the sky, the clouds signal they are getting ready for winter.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
TK
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo
Gracie
Hombre's sister
The Ringels moving in difficult transition

And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away for awhile can find their way back.

goodbye-summer-hello-autumn-2.png

Forum List

Back