USMB Coffee Shop IV

Aargh! Trying to post at USMB right now is like wading through very thick molasses. So I'm calling it a day.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Saveliberty's mom for successful surgery and quick healing
TheLiq and family who need prayers and positive vibes now
Drifter's friend's mother now homeless
Montrovant in difficult transition
Drifter for smooth sailing in her new job.

JustAnotherNut for strength and wisdom dealing with challenges.
Beautress's friend EJ undergoing chemo.
Gracie & Mr. G for positive trend to continue.
Ringel and Mrs. R facing serious health challenges with resulting financial challenges.
GallantWarrior for healing and wellness.
Thanksgiving for Nosmo's mom.
All those we love and care about who aren't on the list.

And we keep the porch light on so those who have been away can find their way back and we rejoice when they do!!!

For those enduring the worst of winter, may there be moments to appreciate a magical winter wonderland.
597565777814cc2a79485a1d050c5c87--winter-nature-photography-weekend-hiking.jpg

Sorry guys and gals,

Too much trolling, spamming, merged threads and stupid on the board for me to stay here as my main board. I will stop in here exclusively to chat on occasion.

Take care,

save

Health warning ! Under no circumstances microwave an egg.

I have seen two separate photos on twitter, of people who have been blinded by exploding eggs after microwaving them.

Last week the plumber was here snaking out the clogged waste line....... Around noon he finished installing a new hot water heater that was leaking....... Around 1PM I notice that the heat wasn't coming on........ Already heard from the HVAC people and hopefully they can get to it this evening, if not it's going to be a cold night.......

Okay, I finally got it together and managed to download some photos from my iPhone.
Here are my girls in their goat-coats. They may be warmer, maybe not, but they are certainly a stylish bunch, aren't they?
View attachment 241703 View attachment 241704This is my killer turkey. He's pretty excited and wanted to try killing me. Nothing unusual, he's a pretty ornery critter.

The goats are so cute!
Luv the dog.
Didn't you say there are two?
As for the turkey, does he protect the hens well?
If not he'd be dinner for me. :biggrin:

Okay, I finally got it together and managed to download some photos from my iPhone.
Here are my girls in their goat-coats. They may be warmer, maybe not, but they are certainly a stylish bunch, aren't they?
View attachment 241703 View attachment 241704This is my killer turkey. He's pretty excited and wanted to try killing me. Nothing unusual, he's a pretty ornery critter.

The goats are so cute!
Luv the dog.
Didn't you say there are two?
As for the turkey, does he protect the hens well?
If not he'd be dinner for me. :biggrin:
The dog is Roxie, the older dog. The puppy, Pipp, lives in the pen adjacent to the boy's because she still wants to play and chews too much . The turkey protects chickens and hen turkeys very well. That's mostly why he is so aggressive.

Forum List

Back